Game Notice

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Game Notice

Post by Svartfreja »

Hello Scrawlerearth gamers!

Recently the planning team have noticed a certain lack of enthusiasm about the game and this makes us sad as we have tried to drop some delightful hints of plot twists yet to come and potential side missions for your characters to get involved in.

We would like some input from you guys! How can we make it more interesting and get you back and enthused about playing through some shenanigans with us? We would love to hear your ideas or suggestions on what we can do to help you feel included in the game's new direction going forward.

As hinted previously, we are moving to a more de-centralised way of running things which basically means personal plots are taking more of a centre-stage and you will be more than welcome to have your characters pursue personal vendettas and the like. Of course, we will be happy to provide you with big baddies to butt heads with too - Norman Osborn and Viper being prime examples of these but it's not all terrorism and political intrigue.

There's a whole wide mutant-filled world out there to interact with so go interact with it! We're encouraging imagination use and, by all means, bring others into your plots too - who knows where it'll go? The mystery is the fun part! Drop us a line in PM or hop in to the planning channel if you have an idea you want to go big, we'll be happy to help you flesh a plot out and weave it in if you have a general idea and aren't sure where to go with it. We promise we don't bite!

Many thanks, your friendly neighbourhood planning team! :bamf
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: Game Notice

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I have LOTS of ideas!

Should I post 'em here or do you just want PM's?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Re: Game Notice

Post by Svartfreja »

PMs or in chat would be better then it's easier to discuss them :)
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6