New comic - Snaked - Written by Clifford Meth, featuring a character that Dave had input in.

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

New comic - Snaked - Written by Clifford Meth, featuring a character that Dave had input in.

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Hi everyone! There's going to be a new five-part comic series 'Snaked' being released by IDW. Dave helped Cliff develop the character 10 yrs ago, so its nice that it can finally come to fruition.

Dave illustrated the first appearance of the character and Paty did the cover.

Cliff and Paty will hopefully be around ASAP to answer any questions that people have about this exciting new title!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
SamKarns
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by SamKarns »

That is lovely news!!! I can't wait to hear or read the details of this book. I'm glad to hear Paty's vision has improved, and she's working on her artwork. How often fo you talk to her? I hope she's okay. I've tried to write to her but she doesn't write as much anymore. Tell her hi, From LA LA LAND.
CliffordMeth
Lubber
Lubber

Post by CliffordMeth »

SNAKED will be out this week...check your local comics shop!
PirateKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by PirateKurt »

It's also been opted for a movie. Go Cliff!