WELCOME BACK DAVE!

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

WELCOME BACK DAVE!

Post by Dark Bamf »

My sympathies about the hospital food, Panz. That sounds as gross as anything I got. I think they do it so you won't feel inclined to hang around. Drive you out, as it were.

BTW, we've had several Tokay geckos. I always loved the attitude. Tokays won't take sh*t off anybody, and if you wave a finger in their face, they'll do their damndest to bite it off. :LOL

:bamf
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

WELCOME BACK DAVE!

Post by littlebamf »

*late as always, but thats what drama courses do to ya, you forget you have a life*

Welcome back Dave!! *hugs*
Hospital food does sound ile, but I can't say for myself as I've never been incarcerated, at least in hospital. I have many times at home. Like in March when I had chicken pox....not only did I feel crummy, have the humiliation of the pox at 18, but I missed being in the play....

Oooh, gecko's are cute!! I lika geckos.
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

WELCOME BACK DAVE!

Post by Dark Bamf »

I'm not sure that Tokay geckos can be classified as 'cute'. They have an oversized head, most of which is mouth. And they bite.

If you're thinking of the Geico gecko, he's more or less based on a Madagascar day gecko, and yes, they are cute. So are many of the other species, like the cat-tail gecko and the common house gecko.

:bamf
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

WELCOME BACK DAVE!

Post by Saint Kurt »

Dear Dave -

I'm in the hospital now and I can commiserate with what you went through with the food.

I get mystery meat everyday and I've told them 50 times that I'm a vegetarian. (I guess this is the first concrete evidence that even the hospital nutrition staff know it's not really meat.)

It's nice that I have occassional internet address, but I rarely feel up to posting.

I'm sure you're very happy be home with Paty and Tootsie Pinkletoes.

-e
ChastMastr
Lubber
Lubber

WELCOME BACK!!

Post by ChastMastr »

Welcome back, Dave!!!

As a side note I've been collecting and reading the Legion archives (in order) and we FINALLY got up to yours! You really brought them back to greatness! :)

Many hugs!

David in DC