Save the elf!

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
PirateKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Save the elf!

Post by PirateKurt »

I am reposting this here from the main board...

I follow Claremont on Facebook, and he has announced Nightcrawler's run coming to an end. But he also implied if people wrote in, they may not cancel. From his face book page "

Chris Claremont Tell your friends, tell your comics retailers - there are still three more issues to bump the sales and persuade the Marvel Powers-That-Be to reconsider!
January 3 at 8:43am · Like · 5

"

What I am proposing is we write letters. Actual letters. Not web board, but written on an envelope addressed letters to the editor to save our crawler little friend and his Bamf cohorts.

So I plan on picking up some post cards and addressing them thusly

Axle Alonso, Alan Fine, Dan Buckley
c/o Marvel Entertainment, LLC
135 W. 50th Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10020
With something along the following...

Dear fine peruser and purveyor of fine comical cartoons set forth in the printed media, Forthwith referred to as 'Those that Are Cancelling our Beloved Crawler'

It is with great hope I write thee fine sirs this day, (Insert date here) That the wisdom possessive behind those proud Aquilonian brows, be put to use in considering the following request. PLEASE DON'T CANCEL NIGHTCRAWLER!!!!!!

Signed,
Pirate kurt

(insert tear drops and my real name). Seriously folks, write a letter, save an elf