Wolverine's mom

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
Darth Brooks
Lubber
Lubber

Wolverine's mom

Post by Darth Brooks »

I've posted this elsewhere and though I should show it to you guys too. This is a scan of a photograph I found at a flea market. I wonder if something like this didn't inspire Dave's drawing of Wolverine without his cowl.

Paty, I enjoyed Dave's work. I'm sorry he's gone.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Wolverine's mom

Post by JSherlock »

creeeepy!

Hair fashion is weird and odd!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Wolverine's mom

Post by Elfdame »

I finally figured out a way (not necessarily a good way, but a way) to explain his hair. I decided in my AU that he has a habit of running his fingers thru his hair, twisting a bit as he pulls them out of the wavy mass. When he is extremely upset, he grabs both sides and yanks the hair. I mean, he's kinda mentally ill anyway, so to have a habit like that might not be too far out of the pale.

Thanks for sharing the photo. Interesting indeed.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Wolverine's mom

Post by Elwing »

That's....Awesome. You totally made my day. I LoL'ed.
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Wolverine's mom

Post by Chaos »

O.O

The resemblance is (if you'll pardon the pun) Uncanny! x
"I've met dozens like you. Skipped off home early, minor graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in lock-up too, I'll warrant; but less than you claim. And now you're, what, a petty theif with delusions of standing? Sad little king of a sad little hill..." - River Tam, 'Firefly'

Achievements: ImageImageImage