Who is this Jason Todd

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Robin, Aquaman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, the Flash, and more!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Who is this Jason Todd

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

ok, I'm not that little of a bat freak that I didn't know he was Robin at one point, but the descriptions I got, and the story, etc, etc, I dont get it. WHo is he? WHere'd he come from? Why him? How'd he die again? Tim was after him right?
If you have any back story I dont care how long, I"ll take it. I remember there was a website for background information on AoA, maybe there's one for this, (so far haven't found it) if you know of one, it would be much appreciated,
thanks guys!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Who is this Jason Todd

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

He was the one who was killed by the fans.

Apparently, he became so arrogant that fans hated him. DC had him shot by Joker, and then they had a 900 number phone-in survey to decide whether he lived or dies. He lost.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Who is this Jason Todd

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Ouch. LOL! that's a good way to get people to read te book! ahaha!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Who is this Jason Todd

Post by kladyelf »

shot? i thought he got blown up (and the Joker was posing as his mum or something......)
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
BAMFCentral
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Who is this Jason Todd

Post by BAMFCentral »

Joker beat him with a tire iron, then blew him up. Along with his mom or dad I think...

Batman's introduction to Todd came about while the youth was stealing the tires to the Batmobile.

Joker shot Batgirl, while she was out of costume. He rang the bell to her apartment, she opened the door only to see Joker, and then blam!