CW Orders Up a "Green Arrow" Series!

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Robin, Aquaman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, the Flash, and more!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

As Newsarama wonderfully put it;

should've seen this one coming!

With the wild success of Smallville, and the JL team within, this comes to no surprise. Add the fact that no one can touch anyone in the Batfamily with an eleven and a half foot pole due to copyrights and so forth (at least not for live action television), it was only obvious that the most successful "JL" Team member from the Smallville series would get his very own show.

Very exciting if you're an arrow fan.

For the 87% of the rest of the people in the geek world, this is severely disappointing.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Add the fact that no one can touch anyone in the Batfamily with an eleven and a half foot pole due to copyrights and so forth (at least not for live action television)
LOL, which is funny seeing that smallville was originally written to be a batman series of Bruce Wayne as a young 20 year old coping with his parents death and learning to run a company.

Personally I would have preferred an older Green Arrow. But yeah, will have to wait and see how this goes. I never liked smallville until the show was centered around Metropolis. Hope the Green Arrow show doesn't take that long to pick up the interesting stick. Without the interesting stick to poke topics with, it's just not worth it.

see what I did there? I'm trying to start a new meme, just thought of it while writing this post, an interesting stick, it makes things interesting. :poke
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: CW Orders Up a

Post by Slarti »

If it doesn't have Justin Hartley and his green leather pants, I'm not interested, tyvm!