Wolverine and the X-men new promo

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Not sure if this is the place to post this. Sorry if it's not. :(

Wolverine and the X-men has a new promo picture! This is the link to the Newsarama discussion, pic is in first post:

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=131073

I have to admit the art looks marginally better than what I expected, though I'm still not crazy about it. Maybe it'll grow on me? And maybe we'll see this show sometime soon? ;)
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

Well, first animated occurence of Emma, so that's interesting. Plus, Scott looks far better with a coat.

On the downside Kurt looks somehow like an insomniac that fell in blue paint... :shifty
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

EMMA!!!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Originally posted by Freak
Well, first animated occurence of Emma, so that's interesting. Plus, Scott looks far better with a coat.

On the downside Kurt looks somehow like an insomniac that fell in blue paint... :shifty
I'm pretty sure she was in the 90s cartoon. Or did I imagine the Hellfire club in there ...
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I think she made a quick appearance, but I wasn't a big fan in the 90's, considering I was still learning my numbers... And I think Beast and Nightcrawler look tight. It's definately a new look for Kurt, not saying it's better or worse than other representations of Fuzzball, but I can't complain since he is in the series. But why not Nightcrawler and the X-Men? It would so rock. Oh, btw, who the hell is Squidboy??
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Emma was in the one-episode Pryde of the X-men from the 80s, but I'm not sure about the 90s cartoon. It's likely though. It's pretty landmark if Emma will be more prominent than Jean this time!

@Bob: Squid-boy was the little kid with the fish head who made friends with Juggernaut during Austen's run on Uncanny. Sammy Pare. I cant imagine why he's going to be in the show... I think he's cute though.
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
EMMA!!!!!
EMMA!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, this is the first I've heard of this show. Everything so far looks HAWT. Emma. Nightcrawler. Wolverine front and center. *shivers with excitement*
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by Feuerstein
Emma was in the one-episode Pryde of the X-men from the 80s, but I'm not sure about the 90s cartoon. It's likely though. It's pretty landmark if Emma will be more prominent than Jean this time!
She was in the Dark Phoenix Saga of the 90s cartoon. The cartoon version of that story bored me as much as the original, but I know she was there!

And yes! No Jean so far! Oh this is nice. So nice. Can't wait for this.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Oh yeah... This shall rock my socks off.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by B A M F ! »

It's funny but I can remember a thread years ago where we were lamenting Wolverine's overexposure in the X-books. One of us joked that they might as well just go ahead and re-name the franchise...
"The Adventures of WOLVERINE! Co-starring: The X-Men!"
No offense to the ol' Canuckle Head and his Fans, but as far as the new animated series is concerned, I can only giggle at the irony of actually seeing it come to pass...

BAMF!