Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

AWESOME!!!

Seriously, I was surprised by what a great read this is. Crossovers generally are bad news, but this was SO GOOD!! Zombies, Ash, and MARVEL!!

Biggest surprise: How instrumental Dazzler and Scarlet Witch are. They are the main two characters in the book other than Ash (Dr. Doom also plays a large role).

Layman does an awesome job writing Ash and the Marvel characters and the whole thing is just SUCH a fun read. Get it now!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I honestly hate Marvel Zombies. I feel like it's a disgrace to comic characters we revere and love and I hate stories that involve zombies because of the ridiculous behavior surrounded by them.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Oh yeah, Marvel Zombies vs Army Of Darkness was awesome, though I only read three books. The Blob part in #1 was hilarious.

Originally posted by Ult_Sm86
I feel like it's a disgrace to comic characters we revere and love
Why?
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by Ult_Sm86
I honestly hate Marvel Zombies. I feel like it's a disgrace to comic characters we revere and love and I hate stories that involve zombies because of the ridiculous behavior surrounded by them.
Revere?
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir