Uncanny x-men 489, Endangered species chapter 6

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

I found this one fairly bland. They did move it forward, but it didn't grab me like a lot of the others have.

Hepizah had a really interesting smile for Storm once she caught her. I didn't get such a huggy feely vibe from her.

Endangered species:

I loved the whole debate between the beasts. I think it will bite Hank in the ass, I think he knows that, but there just isn't any other choice. And that is so true of so many things in life.

Sleep with the devil...

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Endangered Species was more interesting than the main story this month. I haven't been making any great effort to read the rest of the chapters (I think I've read 1, 2, and 4) but I didn't actually notice any discontinuity. It's obvious what is going on. Carey is so good. I should add Dark Beast to my favourites list cause ooooooh.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Carey is wonderful. I've liked him even when I've mixed him up with Joe Casey. :hypno

Brubaker must not like the X-men. That's all I can think of.
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young