New X-men 40, Endangered Species Part 4 (spoilers)

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

The first thing that had me oohing was the references to Kurt and the Soulsword. Cause we all know about that :D.

So perhaps we may just have future hope for Kurt in this title too. That would rock.

so its all arcane and dark and devilish and the poor pixie girls getting tortured and people are struggling for her and I'm all :(. And then Santos to the rescue. OMG. Too funny.

I'm particularily in love with the 'RRRAAaaa...ah?' when Anole came up.

Only...dude. What is with ilyana's tail? That thing should have her tipping over every minute cause its thicker than her waist, I swear.

Endangered species

Eww. Ok. How did I miss the beast pony tail up till now? Bad look. BAAAD look. (IMHO, no offence to those who likey)

That part where he was looking at the vials and heard that all the dna went to dust and said. 'damn you wanda' was so sad.

I really liked the interaction with Dr. Roa at any rate. Even if its disheartening to see the continued dead ends, I have high hopes of Carey tying all these bits and peices together and going 'tah dah!' which I am sure I will find awesome with all these little leads he's giving atm.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

I don't like the "innocent is power" theme... I know it's traditional since Illyana, but even back when I first read Illyana's story I thought it was kind of lame. It's rooted in literature and myth and all that, I know... To me, it's just kind of "blah."

Still, the issue was great. Amanda still a little strange, for what little we saw of her. I like and dislike Rockslide's new look. It's so cool, but at the same time, I wonder what the reprecussions will be once he returns to Earth. There are weirder looking mutants, but at Xavier's school? I wonder if Lavaman here even needs to eat?

Pixie's new hair is neat. I'm loving Surge too. She's soooo nuts!
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young