Multiple Man

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Multiple Man

Post by Confizzle »

There's one for Nocturne so now I've begun one for Multiple Man.

I like Jamie he started out as a gimmick character in Giant-Sized Fantasic Four #4 and really didn't do anything for a while. He use to be the guy who could make more guys but now his dupes represent different parts of his psyche. All in all he's one of the best mutants out there.

What do you think?

Ask me questions if you want to know more about Multiple Man.

[Edited on 1/31/2006 by confusedelf]
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Multiple Man

Post by chicory »

I like him :)

I especially liked him in Evolution. He was such a cute little kid.

Question: (The real) Multiple man was working in Moira's Lab on Muir Island in the days of Excalibur and now he's started his own detective agency. What was he doing between those jobs?
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Multiple Man

Post by Angelique »

I think he's got a mutation that provides lots of grist for good character development, angst, comedy, etc., if they play it right.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Multiple Man

Post by Confizzle »

Well he worked for X-Factor for awhile...where he first met Guido and Rahne. He caught the Legacy Virus during his stint with X-Factor (Havok, Polaris, Quicksilver, Multiple Man, Strong Guy, and Wolfsbane) a dupilcate contracted the Legacy Virus and during this time his dupes started showing different personalities. The dupe later died and Jamie got amensia. So with X-Factor thinking the real Jamie dead Jamie was free to wonder around in a daze for quite a while. Later when X-Factor found out he WAS alive, they went to get him... but with Polaris the only one of his old team left and criminals like Sabertooth and Mystique on the team, he lost his trust and left.

He headed back to Muir for a while. Then he went on an undercover mission in Genosha with Forge to see how Mags was governing. Later he joined X-Corps under the lead of Banshee, Banshee had his throat cut by Mystique, X-Corps disbanded, joined X-Corperations(<---Xavier's version of X-Corps). That should be it.

Next Time: Jamie's Romantic Life(or lack of it)

I would like to thank Northstar for my great avatar of Multiple Man. :)
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Multiple Man

Post by Angelique »

:LOL Love the avatar!
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Multiple Man

Post by chicory »

Thanks for the info - I thought I'd heard something about Jamie dying from the Legacy Virus. I'm glad it was just a dupe :)

I also like the avatar!
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Multiple Man

Post by Confizzle »

Now for the first exciting installment of "Jamie's Romantic Life(or lack of it)

Name: Theressa Cassidy a.k.a. "Siryn" :siryn

Type of relatioship: Friends...dating...grey area

Summery: After Jamie had his fiasco in New York Professor Xavier offered him a postion on the X-Men. Jamie, having lived in isolation most of his life, declined since he felt uneasy with so many people around. He went to Muir Island to work as a lab assistant for Moira Mctaggert.

Several months later, Banshee's daughter "Siryn" came to live at Muir Island too. Since Jamie and Siryn were close in age they grew close.

Things got interesting when Magneto called Moira and asked her to come to New York to help him run the school. Moira took along Jamie and Siryn, but it was not that simple. During this time Roberto"Sunspot" ran off to New York City and Warlock followed him.

Magneto asked Jamie and Siryn to find him. Mags gave them a mini Cerebro and sent them on their way. They tracked Roberto down and chased him into a building,but due to another mutants power, they ended up in a seafood resturant. Now this is very they hint at a "more than friends" relationship. Anyway they eventually find Roberto but they stay with the group he joined called the "Fallen Angels".

Throughout this time period Jamie and Siryn bonded, grew closer, etc. But like all Marvel romances it was doomed... the Fallen Angels turned out to be a group set up by aliens that had reached a genetic dead end. Needless to say they disbanded. Also the Jamie Siryn bonded with (loved too, i guess) turned out to be a dupe.

It all went to h*** during the X-cutioners arc. Time had passsed and Jamie had joined X-Factor while Siryn joined X-Force. X-Factor and the X-Men hunted down X-Force during this arc. When Siryn was being held captive down in the Danger room she had a conversation with Jamie that...well...killed the relationship.

Siryn: I don't believe ye can't remember what we been through, Jamie Madrox....what we HAD together!

Jamie: Theresa, listen I DO remember, but you have to understand, in many ways the man you--uhm--knew--uhm-- wasn't me!

Siryn: Don't be a tosser! isn'a duplicate o' you still you?

Jamie: Uhm---sort of---I think---but it's like I see us on a movie screen---I don't feel it here(taps chest ...heart) ---I'm only aware of it up here (taps head...brain)

Siryn: (turns away rather depressed looking) I understand... truly... an' I'd rather not be talkin' about it no more, if'n ye don't mind"

Now they're working on X-Factor together and them may get together again...who knows?

Quote:" I'm no realer or better than any of the rest of me. I'm just luckier, I'm the only one with you." said by Jamie's renegade dupe to Siryn when she asked why he wasn't worried about his missing dupes

My view on this relationship: I like it, Siryn and Jamie deserve each other (I can't think of a better reason) and since they're on X-Factor together....writes Peter David.

that's it for now stay tuned for the next installment
in this ongoing series-Boom-Boom.

dang that was long... and thanks for liking my new avatar guys.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Multiple Man

Post by Northstars Love »

Can I say I want Multiple Man? :LOL

He's really drooling material. :drool

I loved the mini-series but I have yet to read X-Factor. Sadly, some of my unread comics still sit on my coffee table and X-Factor is one of them. So busy lately. New job and all.

Not the same artist as from the mini. hmmm...that was part of the reason the book was so awesome to me. David is a great writer tho so I thought I'd give it a try. ;)
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Multiple Man

Post by Confizzle »

Anyway the next exciting installment of Jamie's romantic life( or lack of it)

Name: Tabitha Smith a.k.a. "Boom-Boom"

Type of Relationship: Infatuation

Summery: Boom-Boom arrived on Beat Street with the rest of the Fallen Angel instantly became infatuated with Jamie. Of course, Siryn was the one Jamie was with, much to Boom-Boom's displeasure. Jamie viewed her as a bit of an annoyence, but he did defend her on a few occasions. Boom-Boom lost her infatuation when she left the Fallen Angels.

Quote: "I liked him beter when I thought he was twins"
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Multiple Man

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I think he's a pretty interesting character.. his series seemed interesting, but I never got a chance to read it.. I like how writers put him together with Guido and Rahne..
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Multiple Man

Post by Confizzle »

I am just going to state that even if I've been on one hell of a hiatus that Madrox still rocks, Go PAD!

And I need a new avatar.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Multiple Man

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Wow, that was like a year ago! :(

Well I love what I'm finding out about this guy, anyone else got any thoughts or info? And how awesome was it that Bruce Campbell played him in X-3?! If anything, that made the movie actually *good* in my eyes.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Multiple Man

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

That stuff Fizz posted back in 2006 about Siryn and Maddrox - I had NO IDEA, even after reading about their new relationship in new X-Factor.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir