Nocturne

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Nocturne

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by The Drastic Spastic
You can stop reading any time you want. ;)
LOL I did, and I've been ignoring it, but then people im me with this all "OMG did you see how he raped TJ this month?!"

I can never escape it!!!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nocturne

WOOO My girl got a spotlight at UXM!!!

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight ... ldAuto=129

WOOOO!!!!!! RAWK!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nocturne

I can't even count how many things are wrong with this page. Can you?

*claws out eyes*

I love the sex insinuation. Sex..wasn't that what got you PREGNANT?! WHAT ABOUT THE F*&%ING BABY?!

[Edited on 19/10/07 by NachtcGleiskette]
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Nocturne

Post by puppygirl »

O.o when the hell did this happen!? *doesn't read new excalibur*

Well, I guess what we have here if proof that CC didn't do any back-reading "Baby? What Baby?"
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nocturne

Oh lord, I'm reliving the hatred of the CC days with Nocturne. BAD TIMES. But the beauty is that Jeff Parker left her open to possibly be used again. But who knows if anyone will? I hope so!

I miss my girl :(
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nocturne

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

What happened to her anyway? Last I heard she had a stroke despite being young and extremely healthy, because CC wanted to write about his own stroke in a comic book.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nocturne

The Drastic Spastic wrote:What happened to her anyway? Last I heard she had a stroke despite being young and extremely healthy, because CC wanted to write about his own stroke in a comic book.
She had a stroke and then got better. Then CC reintro's Thunderbird and they made out, all while CC very blatantly tip toed around the whole baby issue (which he considered a private matter, to which I responded "THEY HAVE NO PRIVACY. THEY'RE COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS!"). Then she and Tbird retired to whatever world Sasquatch was living in, and she returned briefly in Jeff Parker's Exiles.

The baby thing REALLY annoyed me. As a fan of Nocturne, this was a story I was waiting for for YEARS. And the fact that CC would reintroduce Thunderbird, then not even touch on the most important story point between them was just a slap in the face to all continuity that came before him. That would have been a really awesome read, and rather than do that, he just had TJ kiss attack John and that was that. CC knows nothing about who Nocturne is, and even less about John. And to think he said he's read Winick Exiles when I handed him the comic and told him to read it.