Speculations on Uncanny #413

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

After re-reading a bunch of posts today on xfan about Husk, Ive pretty much concluded that she has to be the woman on the cover pushing the wheel chair, but what I am trying to figure out is, Chuck said that #413 was about someone that we met in #411...today he ruled out that Monet was Husk in disguise....He has said that she needs us and we need her...but that no one is happy about it...I am trying to put together as many clues as possible to play around with.
I had always thought that Paige desperately wanted to be an x-Man, so why would she be unhappy to be with them? I've never read much with her in it so I dont know much about her.

Why would they be unhappy to have her join and she be un happy to be joining?
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Stormwatch »

Well, her being unhappy about joining. Hmmm, not sure of this one. But I'll make a few guesses anywhoo.

Although, I'm not to sure that it is Husk pushing the chair. It seems that the person pushing has short hair, blonde too. But, then that would mean Husk would have to have a haircut, which is pausible, with when Kai comes in, her hair magically growing, as it does this quite often.

But, if she hasn't cut her hair, the really isn't a huge selection of people it could be. Its not M, its not Annie, its not Stacy, its not . .
you get the picture.

So, as for Husk being unhappy, well, this moreso depends on Austen than anything else. I'm trying to get inside his head and think how he would treat his character, once you know that, it gets a bit easier.
:panther: 66 Bridges
:daredevil: 25 Cents of Time

But I DO have big teeth.
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Post by Elwing »

could be anyone....I'm under the impression these covers get made a long time before the comics are actually drawn. As far as we know, this may even be a preliminary design for Annie. Keeping in mind Kurt's old costume on the cover of #412 and a long history of comic covers not quite fitting the books they're on...Well, as I said, anyhting goes!
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”