X-T&A

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

X-T&A

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

We have a strong women thread...

Now....what about sexy? Cast votes for the sexiest female mutants!!!

Who do I pick? Oh....I dunno....

I mean, the girl spends most of her time barely clothed. And she's hot. And blue.

Of course you gotta throw a bone to the ultimate of sexy X-characters:

So.......weigh in!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
jeangay
Lubber
Lubber
Title: JEAN LUC!!!!!

X-T&A

Post by jeangay »

okay well you want T & A. How about an x-men who is for all intents and purposes CONSTANLY nekkie!

Looks at those AB "V's"!!!!! Reminds me of a certain jean who happens to be gay....*a-hmmmmmmm*

seri, he's kinda annoying...but if I were an X-men, I'd have the power to make people shut the hell up and take it!
"Phoenix was the best in the movie, I often wish I could turn people into dippin dots." ~Me

NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X-T&A

Originally posted by jeangay

seri, he's kinda annoying...but if I were an X-men, I'd have the power to make people shut the hell up and take it!
Your code name would be...The Penetrator...

Can you guess what your catch phrase would be? ;)
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
jeangay
Lubber
Lubber
Title: JEAN LUC!!!!!

X-T&A

Post by jeangay »

hmmm I'd assume that my catch phrase would be...."VILLAIN! OPEN UP, PENETRATE!"

also I think I would constaly walk into Logan's room and be all like,

"Hey, you with the claws....we live in New York...not the mid west...this is NOT the Prairie, so let the DUST BUNNIES GO!" then I would snap my fingers and shake my neck.

The Penetrator has spoken.
"Phoenix was the best in the movie, I often wish I could turn people into dippin dots." ~Me

NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X-T&A

OH BABY you know I love you....DUST BUNNIES!
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

X-T&A

Post by Saint Kurt »

You can't forget about Mystique, who (as Idsunki pointed out the other night) is also nekkid while fully clothed.

-e
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X-T&A

Man....

Who doesn't want to be that gun?