Xstatix!

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Xstatix!

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I'm putting this here cause...it's trades.

Anyway, I'm really digging the book. It's so silly and cheesy but it's SUPPOSED to be! Milligan is actually GOOD!

I'm loving it. It's such a funny commentary on pop culture and societies obsession with it. The whole idea of a group of mutant super heros who are basically just celebrities...thats GREAT!

And some of them...i LOVE Orphan...well, I don't but come on! His mutant power is BASICALLY Emo. He gets all sensitive over crap, and literally, he IS super sensitive...and Venus? She's so cute. Like, she's just so....naive. I love when they catch Tyke in the bathroom and shes like "Oh, checking security? Oh, thats all? ok!" Poor girl. You just wanna pat her on the head...

Other than that, Vivisector kicks ass. I love how "pop"ish their code names are. Phat? U-Go Girl? Jesus...

And DOOP! Doop says something that you can't understand, and everyone laughs. Seriously, this cracked me up in the gym the other day...

Anyway....WOO!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€