Who would win, Multiple Man or Nocturne?

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!

Total votes: 0

Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

The fight of the century Madrox and Nocturne who would win?

I think Jamie would win, no suprise there, since he has several advantages over T.J.

1. Jamie is way more skilled in fighting and all around knowledge than T.J.

2. Jamie took on the Fanatasic Four by himself and held his ground.

3. Jamie has a numbers advantage.

4. T.J. couldn't possess all his dupes.

yer turn Nacht.
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

Of course I should have seen this coming I mean this is a Nightcrawler board and T.J. is after all Nightcrawler's Daughter:smirk calling him daddy and such, but anyway any of y'all got any cajónes to say why you think she'd win, considering that her hex bolts have been stripped from her and other factors.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

First - double posting. :P

Second - TJ rocks. Doesn't mean Jamie doesn't, but TJ rocks on her own merit, regardless of her daddy.

Third - The only way that Jamie could possibly win is to gang up on a girl. Not sexy.

That's why TJ got my vote.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

And mine. Don't blame it on preconceptions; I'm not as obssessed with Kurt as most 'Scrawlers here lately.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

Paws that is so sexist :P... you saying T.J. rocks but then saying that Jamie couldn't use his power to beat her because she's a girl, lame I say. Yes T.J. does rock but she is nowhere near Madrox's level right now, I mean sure a few years back under Winick T.J. could have beat Jamie, who knows, but now under Claremont she'd lose bigtime. Also you know that Madrox is far cooler than T.J., he leads his own team and they're gonna have a crossover with Astonishing, very cool, and to drive a point home the goverment wants to recruit Madrox for the Civil War thing, doubt they'd want to recruit T.J. ;)
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

Batman wins. End of argument.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Batman can't win. That would mean that in some way, DC is a superior company. No, they will end up teaming up to go back in time and save that busload of orphans before it explodes and everyone will learn a valuable lesson about... love. Ain't it grand?
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by DeeJay »

She could try and control the main Jamie but I think she would get overwhelmed. He could create alot of dupes, or maybe his mind and his 1000 personalities would be too much for her.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

*puts an end to the Marvel/DC debate*

Who's better?

Yeah. They stole the mfing Batmobile. END OF DISCUSSION.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

Wasn't this settled? Nocturne can possess Jamie or a Jamie - he doesn't stand a chance! :P
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

Well if we're talking about the Winick Nocturne, maybe, but the Claremont Nocture would be knocked out with a hit to the head and forced to dress in leather and fight in an arena(don't kill me Nacht) of course we all know that Squirrel Girl could beat them all up.