Civil War

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Civil War

Post by Confizzle »

But the Madrox one rules all :cracked, but seriously while politics could play a role in this, I think that they'd still chase after most of the same villians, I doubt people like Doc Oct have a big pocketbook and Dr. Doom causes too much damage, hmm....and technically the Sentinals are there to protect, but they're really just there to stand around and look pretty ;)
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Civil War

Post by Confizzle »

Double Post Dementia

I read in the letters page of X-Factor that Madrox is going to be recruited by the goverment, or try to be recruited, so I'm guessing he's gonna be on Iron Man's side.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Civil War

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by confusedelf
I doubt people like Doc Oct have a big pocketbook
Considering people like Doc Oc just steal whatever money they need, I'm not so sure about that.

Why shouldn't superheroing be bureaucratized? It's the modern way.

*marries Iron Man... for his filthy billions* w00t!!!
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Civil War

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Would it be terrible to admit I haven't even read this yet? I've had the first issue for weeks now....the comic guys convinced me to get it, evben though I didnt wanna get hoodwinked by another crossover...(i bought every damn HoM book)..
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Civil War

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

You don't need to read books to obsessively talk about them! I haven't read anything for over a month, yet here I am.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Civil War

Post by Confizzle »

[spoiler] Iron Man has unmasked proving that he is not the hypocrite that some people believed[/spoiler] I knew it was bound to happen but it was still cool.