What do your friends and family think of your x-men obsessio

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

I was the one who got converted in our family. My husband read X-Men and I started reading his books to know what him and his friends were talking about. Now I'm the X-fan and he's currently into DC.

Of course, while I love the characters and the older comics, I'm not so much of a fan of the current ones. I was also infected with Transmet.....but I have yet to move on to Preacher.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by Sephy
But what they are most worried about is my plans for an X-men tattoo I'm not decided between Wolverine, Gambit or Nightcrawler. It's a toughie.
Get a bamfing playing card with claws.....easy!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

That preview (I guess that's what you'd consider it) Chicory provided makes me wanna read this book.. now I just need to scrub up the money to buy the trades..:doh!
Sephy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Sephy »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
Originally posted by Sephy
But what they are most worried about is my plans for an X-men tattoo I'm not decided between Wolverine, Gambit or Nightcrawler. It's a toughie.
Get a bamfing playing card with claws.....easy!

Genius Why did I not think of it before. Actually in all seriousness I might try drawing that out to see what it looks like. I'll post it up when I'm done.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I want to get a tattoo of Nightscrawler in a bamf cloud, with another cloud somewhere else on my body (lame?) My only concern is if the color fades and he starts looking like Hulk and Toad's offspring:bamf
Sephy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Sephy »

Originally posted by Blue_Demon94
I want to get a tattoo of Nightscrawler in a bamf cloud, with another cloud somewhere else on my body (lame?) My only concern is if the color fades and he starts looking like Hulk and Toad's offspring:bamf

No it sounds good you would just need to get it updated every few years to keep it looking good.