Xmen and Power Pack

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Xmen and Power Pack

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Yeah, the concept does not astound....

But it looks like issue 3 will be featuring Nightcrawler!

And the preview is super cute!

http://www.buzzscope.com/previewer.php?id=5331&p=1

Anyone know anything about 1 or 2? :?
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Xmen and Power Pack

Post by idsunki »

Issue one featured a team up with (who else?) Wolverine!

Turns out the kids are heading to a costume party, one of whom is dressed as Wolverine. The kids get in a fight over a few things, then the littlest runs out into the woods where the real Wolverine and Sabertooth are duking it out. The Power Pack helps Wolverine beat up Sabertooth, and the Halloween party is concluded.

Issue two features Beast and Mystique.

Mystique is trying to steal one of the Beast's scientific doo-dads and disguises herself as the Power Pack's dad to do so. They enlist Beast's help to prove their dad's innocence and they beat up Mystique and recover the doo-dad in the process.

They're both pretty good for a kid comic. I imagine the Nightcrawler one will deal with racism or judging someone by how they look. I'll probably pick it up.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Xmen and Power Pack

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

The Nightcrawler one has something to do with the circus...that's all I can tell so far...I honestly think it looks adorable! I'm definately getting it!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Xmen and Power Pack

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
The Nightcrawler one has something to do with the circus...that's all I can tell so far...I honestly think it looks adorable! I'm definately getting it!
Of course it’s adorable…it’s Kurt :D Though the art is quite adorable in its own right…suitable for the story, but I don’t think I’d want to see it in a regular, super-heroic title…
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Xmen and Power Pack

Post by Cibo »

Ah, it sure looks cute.:love I'll see if I can lay my hands on this one.
(They name "Gunter" is most probably supposed to be "Günther"...)
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Xmen and Power Pack

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

They brought back Power Pack?? Hey, does everyone else remember that one issue of Excalibur (or was it two?) where they had a guest appearance? I think it was around 28-29. What the hell was that anyway?
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir