Anyone else peeved that Magneto lost his powers?

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I think Chamber was the only one I was really pissed about. I only read one issue with him in it, but I really enjoy his character (he's the background of my Myspace :chamber) and I hope he pulls through.. We all know Magneto has a way of getting out of things (being reduced to infancy, being charged for crimes against humanity, dying..) so I think it's only a number of years until the Master of Magnetism returns. :magneto
Kaileighblue
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Kaileighblue »

I could name quite a few that angered me in getting depowered. Like all of my favourites on Academy X (Now New Xmen) And I'm not quite sure How Abyss or Kiwi Black could get depowered. In my mind I had assumed second gen mutants were safe.
darkangel
Lubber
Lubber

Post by darkangel »

[spoiler]magneto losing his powers . it also happens in the movie.mystique and rogue to.[/spoiler]

Again, please be curteous. Many of our members overseas don't even have the opportunity to see it - Nacht

[Edited on 27/5/06 by NachtcGleiskette]
nightcrawler rocks!!!
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Alkuperäinen postittaja darkangel
*spoilers!*
"IM ON A MISSION, I NEED TO SPOIL AS MUCH AS I CAN IN EVERY TOPIC IN EVERY THREAD IN EVERY FORUM". :yell

[Muokattu 27/5/06 Lähettäjä: Crocodile Hunter]

*Edited to remove residual spoilerage. -- Bamfette

[Edited on 28/5/06 by Bamfette]