X-Men Legends II

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

X-Men Legends II

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

most of the AoA skins are ugly though.
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men Legends II

Post by Confizzle »

I like Kurt's and Magneto's, Rogue's is okay.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X-Men Legends II

Post by Lauren »

The only thing about Rogue's is that all she does is wear a trenchcoat and now she's AOA Rogue. Although the coat does look pretty badass.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-Men Legends II

Post by DeeJay »

I just finished the game. It was great and the FMV was fantastic but I wish Nightcrawler was in at least one movie.

In my team I like to keep one strong guy/girl, someone who can build bridges and a flyer. Plus Nightcrawler of course.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-Men Legends II

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Originally posted by DeeJay
In my team I like to keep one strong guy/girl, someone who can build bridges and a flyer. Plus Nightcrawler of course.
That's usually what I do (though this game, I cut down on only using Nightcrawler since it seemed to limit my skill with other characters).. my team is usually Storm, Iceman, Magneto, and the last one is usually changed around.
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

X-Men Legends II

Post by StarChild »

Originally posted by confusedelf
I think Rogue is the best of the "strong characters" a.k.a. Colossus, Juggernaugt, since she can fly and moves realitivly fast
I am getting to like Rogue! She can tote them real big boulders real well! And I get a hoot about that aspirin comment she makes!:wave

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-Men Legends II

Post by DeeJay »

I think Juggernaut has the best range out of the strong people.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-Men Legends II

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I couldn't really play as Juggernaut cause he was so frickin slow, but one of his moves (crimson charge or something like that) was pretty good.. Colossus was pretty good too and had a similar move:bamf
john117
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Men Legends II

Post by john117 »

my team is :) :prof :iron :gambit or all 3 charectors with leader ship and nightcrawler or my favrate money makeing team toad gambit nightcrawler and some buy with huge area atack

also everyone redestribute and dont put any points on teleport atack(im not crazy) im sure most of you know this but teleport frenzy wont use energy

ill tell you later how to get god mode and unlimeted extremes when not fighting apocalips
john117
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Men Legends II

Post by john117 »

Originally posted by Blue_Demon94
Originally posted by DeeJay
That's usually what I do (though this game, I cut down on only using Nightcrawler since it seemed to limit my skill with other characters).. my team is usually Storm, Iceman, Magneto, and the last one is usually changed around.
but nightcrawler is the best charector you probobaly built him wrong

keep devine blades to the max
keep teleport at 3
dont put any thing on tele atack
dont put on percing strike
keep teleport frenzy at max
dont put any on sword worll wind
keep master of chaos at max
disapearing act is ok add on at own will
dont add to worship
dont add to shadow master
keep all pasives at full

on the stats strike manely and speed and focas secondary

keep quantom blades and were gear that adds on to devine blades and teleport mastery

keep teleport at 3 because he will bamf to far when you are doing tele frenzy

i usualy do around 4000 damage with master o chaos but strike and all pasives are all full

i hit boses 9 times with it they tend to die
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men Legends II

Post by StarChild »

Hiya, john 117! I agree! Nightcrawler is the best character! He can get to places and do more things than the others, but I find the EP cost is high. I like using piercing strike, Quantum Swords are fantastic, but I stoke up teleport because I can travel greater distances in ports that way. Nightie, Jean Grey, Cyclops and Wolverine, Storm is also proving to be a fave. Gambit is proving troublesome in that I am having probs acquiring his special weapon. Must needs experiment!

Love Master of Chaos! Talk about taking out foes with superlative ease! :thumbup :computer

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

X-Men Legends II

Anyone got Iron Man?
is he any good/worth of hunting the nodes?
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-Men Legends II

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

He's not bad.. used up all my energy pretty quick with his weapons, but he's still a pretty good character to play with:bamf
john117
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Men Legends II

Post by john117 »

i have iron man and dead pool and profesor x
use devine blades if you want to kill guys fast

if nothing is on teleport strike then you get unlimited energy for tele frenzy
and keep teleport at 3 and were some armor for him to get it up to 5 when travialing you keep it at 3 if you use teleport frenzy a lot its at 3 so you dont teleport to far it keeps you atacks close to your party is all and if soemone goes where you were standing then you might end up some were far off it just keeps to from going to far
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men Legends II

Post by StarChild »

John 117...yeah, I notice that. It is kind of dizzying traveling from point a to point m and there and back again when the teleport is at the top of 60 feet. Kurt seems to be thriving with Scarlet Witch, Jean Grey, and Rogue for companions!;) I think our lady lovin' elf enjoys their company. Tried Toad, but he gets on my nerves! Funny lines, but...So Profeesor X is that last character I have to unlock...hmm...should be fun!! :halogrin

john117
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Men Legends II

Post by john117 »

profeser x is ok if he only has 3 atack powers and then one extreme but he has leader ship toad is the worst help i think you can have in the game except for plunder he is almost useless is you like money(most people do ;)) then get gambit and toad do plunder then prince of theves make sure you have them at full for maximum efect then open like a weapons catch or do master of chaos and kill 9 -18 people 18 if you do it twice you tend to get a few coinige
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

X-Men Legends II

Alkuperäinen postittaja john117
profeser x is ok if he only has 3 atack powers and then one extreme but he has leader ship toad is the worst help i think you can have in the game except for plunder he is almost useless is you like money(most people do ;)) then get gambit and toad do plunder then prince of theves make sure you have them at full for maximum efect then open like a weapons catch or do master of chaos and kill 9 -18 people 18 if you do it twice you tend to get a few coinige
please use "." and "," letters.

Anyways, is deadpool any good?
me loves deadpoo.l
john117
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Men Legends II

Post by john117 »

he is prity good he has a move that is like devine blades and percing strike combined his :bamf sucks at max it is = to kirt but it takes like 20 skill point as oposed to kirts 5
meepdog
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Legends II

Post by meepdog »

Dude, I LOVE this game!!! Me and my brother have made it all the way to Apocalypse, but we can't beat him.... But when I'm playing by myself, my team ALWAYS includes :) and :gambit , but the other two peole vary... like, either magneto, cyke, colossus, wolvie, rogue, storm, sunfire, or iceman....
Anyways, that unlockable character? Yeah, I'm having trouble finding him/her too....
But I love the new way of :bamf ing, it's waaaay easier than the first game....
"Guess what? She's dating Chris!" X-MenSG1
"I don't believe it!" meepdog
"She is! It's true!" X-MenSG1
"I find that hard to believe!" meepdog
"I swear by Nightcrawler she's dating Chris." X-MenSG1
"Oh, well then, I HAVE to believe you now!" meepdog
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-Men Legends II

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I beat the game within a week of having it (no life) and I think I beat Apocalypse the second time I fought him (the first time I faced him, I had no idea what I was supposed to do until he had already killed half my team).. my team always has the same equation so I don't get stuck midway through the board with no way to advance, so I always have a bridge builder, a flyer, a tank, and a long range attacker, so my team almost always includes Storm (takes care of fliyer and LRA, plus she puts out fires ;) ) having a wisely chosen team allows you to know that you're prepared for anything the level may throw at you and if you choose wisely, you can make room to be biased (Nightcrawler is a simple solution to forcefields, since he can teleport past them :bamf )

I can't wait until they make a new XML game because I really enjoyed this one (and I want to start playing again so I can win Xavier) and I hope this time they put in more cut-screens, cause that was the best animation I've ever seen in my life.. have fun playing, meepdog:D
meepdog
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Legends II

Post by meepdog »

Update on my earlier comment (and thanks, I enjoyed the game very much)
WE BEAT APOCALYPSE!!!
WHOO-HOO!
So, of course, we are playing it again.
Me and my brother do wiht nearly every game we get that has the multi-player option- Narnia, Fantastic Four, anything and everything Mario Brothers, the list goes on and on- but our favorite games have ALWAYS been the X-Men ones, probably just because he likes Wolverine, Beast, and Juggernaut so much and I like Nightcrawler, Gambit, and Iceman so much.
...Right now we're stuck at one of the bosses... The name has slipped me at this moment...
"Guess what? She's dating Chris!" X-MenSG1
"I don't believe it!" meepdog
"She is! It's true!" X-MenSG1
"I find that hard to believe!" meepdog
"I swear by Nightcrawler she's dating Chris." X-MenSG1
"Oh, well then, I HAVE to believe you now!" meepdog
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-Men Legends II

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

so you won Deadpool? I have him and Ironman right now and I wanna start playing again to get Xavier..
BamfAhoy
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Legends II

Post by BamfAhoy »

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and im realy quite impressed and glad to find people who get as much joy out of NC as I do.

The realy reason I'm posting here is because of my experiance with this game. I've beaten it numerouse times with many characters and I know it in and out, especialy nightcrawler, so If you need any help ill answer what i can ;)
Darkholme
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Men Legends II

Post by Darkholme »

Has anyone gotten the PSP versions and had problems with it just locking up when trying to load the last few Danger Room missions? I'm not sure if it's because I have Nightcrawler up so high (level 51 on Normal) or if it's another character hitting a certain point, but it's made it impossible to unlock Professor X. I've checked the PSP and GameFAQs boards, but apparently there's no sign of this problem elsewhere.

Anyway, I'm trying again with the Special Ops team (Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Gambit and Bishop - +5% damage). It's a little different strategy this time (plus I'm using Deadpool as my primary since I basically had Nightcrawler and his Amazing Computer-Controlled Friends last time). Plus having to use Blink portals and Xtraction Points more to get a needed mutant power at times. But we're all sitting at 21-22 going into the next to last stage of Act 2. Deadpool's lines are great too!
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-Men Legends II

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Does anyone know what four character challenges there are under the X-MAN level in the Danger Room?? I have Storm, Wolverine, and Bishop and that last disk is the only one I'm missing