X-Men Legends II

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Wolverine2
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Legends II

Post by Wolverine2 »

I loved this game. the only problem is my sister hates these kinds of games so i don't get to play multiplayer the best character (besides Nightcrawler) is Wolverine not only because he is totally cool but after i made a mistake in Act 4 everyone in my team died except Wolvie and i defeated the entire level with only him :nodyes
GambitX_13
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Legends II

Post by GambitX_13 »

I like this game really really bad... Gambit is all i ever play with... he has the charged touch... cool. And rogue... I choose her as my partner... she's really cool... yup.. just the two... and maybe NIghtcrawler and Colossus... as the other two... otherwise its ONLY Gambit and Rogue... hot stuff... yeah...

I wish they had a Gambit site like this... THATD BE SWEET!!

[Edited on 8/12/06 by fourpawsonthefloor]
How I wonder what life would be without a soul...
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

X-Men Legends II

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Alkuperäinen postittaja GambitX_13
I wish they had a nightcrawler site like this... Oh wait this is the nightcrawler site.

Instead of double posting use the "edit" button.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

X-Men Legends II

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Originally posted by GambitX_13
Try http://www.gambitguild.com :) Though there are a few of us here that are a bit nutty over the guy ;).

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
psychonaut
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Legends II

Post by psychonaut »

I'm in the middle of Act 5 and have been enjoying the game very much! I go around quoting NC to amuse my husband (I vish I didn't hef to do det...Mein Gott-- this is fanTAStic!) I like how if you leave the controller untouched for too long, he complains his tail is falling asleep. That would be a weird feeling!

My only problem is that I am having problems finishing the Nightcrawler danger room challenge. I can finish the first two levels but not the third (where you have to defeat 30 enemies). Has anyone done this? If so, did you have to use all your "Master of Chaos" X's? My husband doesn't want me to use all those up so I try my mad teleport frenzy but there are so many enemies to beat, they end up beatin' on me before I can dispatch them. Plus those stupid vases to break!!! "Help would greatly be appreciated!"