Wolvie Orgin series......

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
NightcrawlersLove
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by NightcrawlersLove »

I stopped after the second comic..and i really really wanna know what happens after that!! please please feed me some info here peeps

short summery will do just fine ;)
"Sure call me weird,but compared to you i'm normal!"
~NightcrawlersLove
[p]
Corner of the Crawler
[p]
Griffin Flight Models
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by jogurt »

I hope i remember everything right( and could put it in words you understand...I give my best)
After Jamie got his claws he went a "little crazy"...they tried to run away, but Rose family don`t want to help.
So the both went back to the manor.
Jamies grandpa give them money and they went to canada.
As one guy ask Rose what the name of Jamie is, she answered quickly:"LOGAN" so Jamie gets Logans name...
They lived still in Canada and its not easy for them. they grow up
and Rose wants to get Jamie but Jamie or Logan is a little weird..
running with wolves and so...on he loves her but can´t really tell her and official they are realed as Cousins there. So another guy ask Rose went away with her. Meanwile the Dog Logan look now like the Nimrod from the Gargoyles offers the Grandfather of Jamie help to find him...The old man is ill and want him but the real Logan got his own plot revenge...
In Canada Wolverine - oh they call him like that because of his being- got some"fight" against the man who wants to get Rose. But he is nice to him...;)
Then Mr. Dog Logan appears and fight with our Wolvie and should I realy told you what happend to Rose? ...she was dying...it was an awful accident. (this was the very short Yersion)
You should realy realy read the Story. Its so sad and realy good artwork...I was only a little confused, because of the coloring:
In the German Issue they would tell us Mr. Isanhoe drawed by watercolor or whatever directly on the drawings but in the orginal stood DIGITAL painting. Can anyone explain me how he did? Is this the Work of the magig Photoshop or what?
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

you can read the entire series at marvel.com in the dot-comics section :)
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

o o, i'm going! Me go, me read!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS