Uncanny X 450 prev

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
nghtcrwlr
Lubber
Lubber

Uncanny X 450 prev

Post by nghtcrwlr »

For those of you who haven't seen this yet, found this while doing my daily browsing (found it by miracle somehow, I forget how I eventually got there, so I'll put the link of the page here instead).

****Some Spoilers/surprises in the preview.****

Trust me on this: HOLD your BREATH before you go in.

http://www.newsarama.com/pages/Marvel/UXM450.htm
Keep your distance, my love... I bite.
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Uncanny X 450 prev

Post by kladyelf »

Ha! i just realised (after straining my brain looking at the black and white versions) who the She-Zombie is! - Emma Frost!! - the "lady alabaster" thing just clinched it - i wonder if it was Nightie or Rachel who did that? - nonetheless it is very cool :D

*reads on a bit*

AAAAHH! *does squealing fangirl thing and runs around in circles* EEEEEEEEEE!! - quick someone grab Lauren!! and Nutty!! and Zam and Rowena!! LET THE PLOTBUNNIES CONVERGE!! Nighty almost kissed - but then he did, and then nearly.... [spoiler] Rachel!!!! [/spoiler] AAAAH!
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Uncanny X 450 prev

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

looks great, I want it
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Uncanny X 450 prev

Post by Maelstrom »

Artwork and swashbuckling is always wonderful. [spoiler] However, it seems that they're making an "artificial triangle" with Kurt, 'Ro, and Rachel. That I'm not so happy about. It just doesn't feel natural to me.... Perhaps when I see it along with 449 I might change my mind....

Oh, hell, who am I kidding? 449 will probably be more murderworld filler. I may as well read things into this now as is....

By the way: did anyone besides me thing that was Kitty running in the street for the first couple of panels? (Before it became obvious she couldn't phase or keep her head together?) Damn, the look is close.... [/spoiler]
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Uncanny X 450 prev

Post by Panz »

ARRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that Kurt is likely confused and going through some inner white waters, after his almost priest hood thing and I know that he is a affectionate flirt...but... but...but....
* whallops Claremont with a handy kielbasa*
NO MORE LOVE TRIANGLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
*Panz-weezul rips out hair*

..hehe
Looks good, I'll have to dredge up more money and get it. :p
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
BAMFCentral
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Uncanny X 450 prev

Post by BAMFCentral »

It is interesting they gave him a white undershirt instead of the clear chest piece that was used back in Excal #16...

Was it an editorial decision or color mistake???
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Uncanny X 450 prev

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Love triangle?

First we have Ro and Kurt getting very chummy in the last few issues.

[spoiler] In steps Rachel and the unexpected kiss

But Logan and Ro are going on a date?

So are we talking Rach-Kurt-Ro or Kurt-Ro-Logan? [/spoiler]

Oy my head hurts.

Either way, Claremont - If you read this - We Kuroro shippers have had enough teasing. Get on with it already!! We know you want to! :LOL
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Uncanny X 450 prev

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

This is delightful news, dude. *goes off to write Kurt/[spoiler]Rachel[/spoiler] fanfic*

Not. But I would, if I wrote fanfic.

My biggest frustration is not being able to make [spoiler]THIS[/spoiler] my avatar, right now! It's gorgeous! Damn spoilers. (Heh, that doesn't work. But it should be clear that you are not to click the link unless you want spoilers.)

And who says there can only be one love triangle? BRING IT ON. I still have hope that Claremont can manage some reasonably believable romance. (At least as far as plotting goes. The thought bubbles are :X) After all his original run was best in the area of interpersonal relationships. And don't forget EXCALIBUR!

And this pairing has at least as much continuity behind it as that silly Storm thing people keep pushing for some reason. I'd say more.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Uncanny X 450 prev

Post by Panz »

Oh krapski! I'm a hopelessly romantic little slag, as long as I gets to see Nighty lovin' on somebody, I'll be a happy little wretch....so he's a flirt, so he kisses all the girls, do you see ANY of them complaining??? :naughty BRING IT ON CHRIS!!!

Ray, 'Ro , Kitty...Sage...Emma...I'm THERE! I just want a bit of romance with all of the violence and mayhem :D
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Uncanny X 450 prev

Post by BamfChyck »

Mael--I thought that too! Maybe it's her evil twin!

I don't mind love triangles so much, as long as they don't get boring. But I worry this is going to put a wedge in between Logan and Kurt. I'd hate to see that happen--they are such good friends and support each other so well that way. Isn't Kurt the only true best friend Logan remembers having? All his pre-X-Men friends seem to have had hidden agendas.

So, while I'm jealous as h*ll over all the ladies involved, I wouldn't mind seeing him with either one of them.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Uncanny X 450 prev

Post by Nandireya »

I don't know...this could HELP the Kuroro...

[spoiler]

:logan "What's up, darlin'?"

:storm "Nothing..."

:logan "Yeh can't fool me, darlin'..."

:storm *sigh* "When we walked in on Kurt and Rachel...what we...interrupted..."

:logan "They're grown ups, 'Ro..."

:storm "I know...it's just...Kurt...and I...I thought..."

:logan "Ah..." *knowing smile* "If ya got feelin's for the Elf maybe ya should let him know...stake a claim..."

[/spoiler]

Just because Logan and Ororo are going out doesn't mean it's a date ;)
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D