X-men Legends

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!

X-men Legends

Total votes: 0

Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men Legends

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

The only Danger Room I couldn't finish was Iceman... those friggin' kids kept dying!
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men Legends

Post by DeeJay »

I'm up to the end game bit with all the spider sentinels. Are you meant to turn all the switches off? I did it and they turned back on. :(
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men Legends

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

You turn the switches off when Mastermold is there, it weakens him. Also a good thing to equip someone with is the touch of Shadowcat thing, you'll destroy the robots in no time with it
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men Legends

Post by DeeJay »

Mastermold?

Yeh I gave shadowcat's touch to wolverine, as he makes the best use of it.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men Legends

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Mastermold is the sentinel you fight at the very end... I think Colossus is a good choice for the team too... very strong
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men Legends

Post by DeeJay »

Well I guess I have to make my way through the legions of spider sentinels before he comes down. Which is annoying.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men Legends

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Use storm's lightning..... just how many Spiders are coming out, I only had 8
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men Legends

Post by DeeJay »

Well I finished the game. Thanks for your help. What else can you do now though?
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men Legends

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

You can replay it with Extreme Gear and get all the bonus stuff (comics, DD, and artwork) that's what I'm doing:D
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men Legends

Post by DeeJay »

Haha, I'm playing it again too. so now I have to ask how to access the xtreme gear and other costurmes.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men Legends

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Press Square at the Change Team screen (Rogue, Jubilee and a few others don't have alternate costumes though)
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-men Legends

Post by DeeJay »

Man the Xtreme costumes are ugly. Hardly worth the effort. I'm glad Nightcrawler gets him original costume though.

I wish I had someone to play with or against though, skirmish mode is boring by yourself.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men Legends

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

when I go to my cousin's house I played the game with him. There are good and bad aspects though. They can help you kill all the bad guys, but they also can impede you, like if you want to get something and the other person keeps running the other way, it's a pain to be in tune with each other
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-men Legends

Post by nightcrawler30 »

so far this is the best x-men game out for the systems, i haven't bought it yet.... DON"T HURT ME!!!... but i have rented it.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men Legends

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I'm waiting until the next one, this game was great and..
[spoiler]I can't wait to fight Apocalypse!:D[/spoiler]
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-men Legends

Post by nightcrawler30 »

[spoiler]whoa whoa slow down, there is going to be a second one, and you fight poccy!?!!?!?!?!?! one word.... AWSOMe![/spoiler]
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men Legends

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

well did you finish this game, because... well just beat it, then we'll talk:D
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

X-men Legends

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by nightcrawler30
so far this is the best x-men game out for the systems, i haven't bought it yet.... DON"T HURT ME!!!... but i have rented it.
Join the club; I haven't gotten it lately either as I've been swamped with work and don't have time to play games. :o

It seems that it's highly recommended though. ;)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-men Legends

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Haven't played it yet... I highly recommend at least renting it, it will be well worth it:D I really love this game... it consumes my life:D:LOL
Teh Blu 1
Lubber
Lubber

X-men Legends

Post by Teh Blu 1 »

I saw some screen shots from the next game. Holy crap! Kurt has swords! And he is going to be a good brawler! He was allways in my group when I played but I usually controled Storm. But now Nighty will be the way to go.
Chicks dig the fuzzy dude. ;)

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 38:engarde

All of a sudden I found my self in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do... Ding-a ding dang my dang-a long ling long.