Excalibur General Discussion

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Post by Paty »

:mags
Yep, CHG You got it. If you notice the art shows a pale faced guy... and it sure ain't Elric of Melnibone, either! LOL...
Actually, a number of long time followers of the Magster have been waiting for just such a revelation. They have postulated that sinister was there and experimenting and looking for mutants. this puts it directly into canon...and settles at least one dispute that has raged in fandom regarding this possibility.
Claremont also has settled a number of other possibilities in this series. The number we saw on Magneto's arm this time ... as opposed to once before when it was a memory of Xavier's and obviously not a true remembrance, but merely a fleeting impression...is very specific and places him in the camp in a very specific time frame according to records from that camp in real life...ie: that he entered the camp in December of 1941, I do believe. With the revelation in issue seven that this pale-faced creepoid was in the camps searching among the children for mutants or mutant possibilities and that Mags volunteered for the SonderKommando specifically to escape him, Chris also establishes canon that he had only alluded to in previous years...the when and the why of Magnus going into the SK. He had mentioned it in previous times, but gave no reason for why Mags had ended up in this particular group. speculation had been rampant among Magneto fans as to WHY Mags was in the SK. Chris told us in this issue with the Mr. Sinister reference.
It is about time he laid down some strong and irrefutable canon on this particular aspect of Magneto's existance and back story. BANG ON, CHRIS!!! COME ON, LET'S GO! MORE MAGFACTS! C'mon, kiddo... show us the MAGSTER IN ACTION...we want more MAGNETO!
LOL
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
:magneto
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Hee hee. :sinister fan

Cause I was staring at those pics for so long, jus' hopin' they might put 'im in. He's my favorite villian, you see.

I need my Sinister fix!
Thankfully the toondisney channel is showing the old x-men cartoon, the last six that aired had Sinister in them...sorry for my off topicness.

I really hope they have him show before my subscription ends. I'll be sad if he doesn't.

Thank you Paty! You made a siniter fan extremely happy with that info.
one name: Bruce Campbell
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Well,,,LOL... didn't that candy-huckstering creepoid LOOK like sinister? Heh heh...
Once Claremont gave Mas his backstory, Mags never seemed such a villain to me. In fact, in spite of his methods... which were slightly demented at best... I never thought of him as particularly villainous. I wanted to know why he did what he did cuz his actions and reactions made no sense. If he was a villain, why didn't he just blow the kids away? He had the power to do so. Being a mutant and spouting mutant autonomy and supremacy didn't make him a villain, only a pro-his-group activist. And I agreed with his premise... that you do not bargain with the mass of humanity for your survival from a position of subserviance and weakness. You bargain from a position of strength, power and autonomy. Now, the best strength to have is economic. Next best is political/military... although we have seen that that may not work as well as the economic. I mean, being an independent nation didn't help Genosha, did it? Of course, the sentinels taking out the whole country...blammo... just like that ... whith no retaliation by the sixteen million MUTANTS living there made no sense either...I don't care how powerful the sentinels were or how many of them there were...which wasn't, to our knowledge, many! Of course, that's Morrison, for you... totally inept. But that's an old rant...and I will not go there... I despise incompetance in writing and editorial on a supposedly professional level... there is no excuse for it.
but getting back tothe topic at hand... which is the storyline of the current Excalibur... talking about Sinister is NOT off topic. He has been introduced as a plot element in the ongoing development of the character of Magneto...a major player in this series! so discussions of Sinister are very logical and connected on this thread. Especially as they pertain to Mags.
I am not generally a "villain" liker. I think I am basically too "law and order" for that. But Mags never struck me as particularly villainous... which I know completely discombobbles some folk. I always thought he had a reason for his actions...maybe a demented one, LOL... but he wasn't a mindless villain as Stan made him. That kind of character makes no sense in the long run ...and is ultimately not interesting. Sinister has his own agenda. Most good adversaries do. If we percieve them as "evil", it is merely that their agendas are not our own...or ultimately, that their agendas are anti-human ones. As I pointed out to Chris when he was thinking of doing something with Mags, before Uncanny 150, those whom we consider "villains" because their goals are not our own, do not generally consider themselves villainous. They do what they do for a reason that makes sense to them...that casts them in the light of "hero" in their own eyes. ..or to their own people. So, WHAT is their driving frame of reference? Why do they do what they do? With Mags it is easy. He wants to protect mutantkind from the holocaust that consumed his original familly. A very logical move once Chris had established a founding scenerio for such a militant stance. completely logical all the way down... which makes for good storytelling.
But having established such a backstory, and having expanded it with the revelation that Moira McTaggart had monkeyed with his genetic structure to allow his power to flow and not back up and make him nusty fagan, you cannot go back and simply regard him as a mindless ratbastard villain. His quest is a noble one for mutantkind. His methods? well.....if you consider that he was brought up in a time when might was right, his methods are logical.
In this recent issue, however, he has Mags, himself, saying that he has tried rage and it has not worked...he must try a different way to achieve his goals. That is not the observation of a madman or ratbastard villain who onlly lives to destroy what he does not use. that is a rational statement from a person seeking to master himself for the good of his people. And, of course, this is exactly what Chris is doing with him. Establishing his intelligence, and morals and agenda and control...and his internal physical and emotional issues with all of those factors of his own makeup. BRAVO! CHRIS! superdoop comics and stories are...or should be... more than just mindless and endles battle scenes!
why Marvel ...or it's juvenile editors... seem to hav such a "thing" about Maneto when there are sooo many really good true villains in it's stable is beyond me. It has been postulated that it is because Chris made Magneto Jewish and these children cannot get beyond the fact that a Jewish character can be popular and heroic, even if he is constantly fighting with not only his adversaries, the X men... but himself! His survivors' guilt, his singlemindedness, his drive to help his own people... his new familly of mutantkind... are all classic behavior ...especially for the jewish survivors of the holocaust. There are so many characters who are so much better at being villainous than Mags. He's just a poor,conflicted man...trying tohelp his people while coping with his own inner demons!
There's sinister...there's offworld races that are totally detrimental to human survival and growth... there are not so benevolent extra terrestrial intelligences that have their own agenda for our mudball. .. there are characters who are inherently evil... like Cassandra Nova or, in other venues, Mephisto. There's the Hellfire Club and it's ilk...but they are being used over in the kid book... a total waste, if you ask me...that kind of potential adversary should have been reserved for a more heavy duty book...not teenagers. But still... Marvel has a hell of a lot of really heavy duty villains! why do some factions constantly harp that Mas has got to be a ratbaastard? that makes nosense at all. Now sinister???heh heh... THAT makes sense.
with a lot of this, it is a big question of editorial judgement. at Marvel, that is an oxymoron. There is no editorial judgement or maturity... there should be, but there isn't.

Oh, well... no help for it but to winn the lottery, buy marvel and fire a goodly percent of the lamebrains there that have been screwing up this company for the last five to fifteen years! Ain't gonna happen, we know that... but we can DREAM, can't we??? so we have to deal with total incompetance from the peanut gallery ... and hope they let competant people like Claremont do their thing and save their collective asses!
In the meantime... Sinister, having been introduced into the plotline of Excalibur, is fair game for discussion and not off topic at all! As far as I am concerned, he's a good choice for a villain...he always creeped me out almost as much as Xavier...who is supposed to be a hero.
LOL
Of course, the re-introduction of the AoA evil Beast is interesting. and Xavier's reaction ... or lack of it... to him is bothersome to me. WE knjow where THIS beast comes from... how does Xavier know anything about him? wouldn't he be confused by the fact that this wasn't the "Beast" he left at the school... but rather an earlier and darker incarnation of him? wouldn't Xavier wonder about this and/or be shocked to see the character? This character should have given Charles a yank on the "checkrein". Brought him up short! The other adversaries wouldn't have bothered him... just one ...or a half dozen...more adversaries. But the "Dark Beast"... that one should have stopped him cold... especially since the Beast in question not only looks like Hank McCoy in one of his earlier incarnations, but sounds like him, too! and he apparently knows Xavier on the level that the real McCoy would know him and interact with him.
Now this is where my incomplete collection of X books does me in. DOES Xavier know this is a Beast from an alternate timeline??? Xavier and company have zipzapped through space and time a number of times...and WE know that some of these cross-time/space capers have dragged characters into the "reall" world of X dom... but doe HE?
anyone out there know the answer to this? Because of the gap in my continuity/books , I don't. and we need to know if Xavier knows of the alternate Beast to know if Xavier's reactions are valid. Otherwise, there is something lacking here that is very UN Claremontish. chris usually keeps track of the relationships and makes the reactions of his characters fit the known facts and canon. If Xavier knew of the existance in his reality of TWO Beasts... one light, one dark... then his lackof reaction to the sight of THIS beast is logical. He would merely assume the dark beast had made it's appearance again. But if he doesn't know of the existance of TWO Beasts... then his lack of reaction is wrong... and Claremont slipped up on this one...NO PRIZE!!! I WANT ANOTHER NO-PRIZE!! I already got ONE... sent and signed by Stan himself and framed on my wall! LOL
Egad... my fannishness knows no bounds, does it!?! Sheesh! Of course, if I was an editor and chatching glitches like this, I would begetting paid for all this erudition...HA! Fat chance. They don't want girls telling them where they screwed up! Chris wouldn't care...he would take int info and use it... but the rest of the boyos...fergit it!

LOL
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:lol

Your so full of wisdom!
All hail Paty, the wise one:bow

I never saw Magneto as being a villian either. He has good reason to be how he is, though yes, some of the things he has done were a little demented. But I forgive 'im.

Now Sinister, he is the perfect villian, and that's why I love his character so much.
People may consider Magneto as evil, trying for mutant supremacy, but is that not for the good of his own kind? While Sinister is doing things for his own personal gain. And though some villians seem to be powered by vengance and hatred, he seems to be powered by the thirst for knowledge and other such interests. Not really ordinary.

As for the whole Dark beast thing, I regret to have never read any of the AoA comics, so I am more clueless to this than you may be.
one name: Bruce Campbell
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Paty- The X-men have had various run ins with the four characters who initiially escaped from the Age of Apocalypse (Dark Beast, Sugar Man, Holocaust, and Nate Grey/X-Man- Since then, Blink and "Sane Sabretooth" have also been pulled from teh collapsed AOA Timeline in Exiles) so it is logical for Xavier to know who Dark Beast is.
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

OK...
I'll take your word for it... since I don't reallyknow about that point. It just seemed odd to me. But if HE knows the Dark Beast, does Mags? I mean, if Mags doesn't know about the AoA characters, he would assume that Xavier and the Beast are at odds here...wouldn't he? Of course, he doesn'treally show up onstage until the epilogue where he and Xavier are sharing a bit of information and a drink to celebrate the growing infrastructure of Genoshan semi government. so maybe they talked about it. hmmmm
It's gonna be interesting to see how they keep these yoyos under lock and key in a place where tec can't dampen their powers and such. Can mechanical means keep these guys under wraps...and if Xavier is contemplating turning them over to someone else, who would that be, we wonders? a lot of questions unanswered here... a lot of ends to tie up... but Chris is good at that usually. we wil have to see what next issue brings.
and, of course, that is what a good story does...keeps you rivitted! I still say a month is too long to wait for this comic!!!

Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

Another great issue. I really enjoy the series so far.

Sinister working with the nazis at the death camps was first seen in the late Weapon X series by Frank Tieri.
Weapon X was a wonderful series where the X-villains were the stars. Sometimes it was Sinister, sometimes it was Sauron, or Mesmero, or Sabretooth. It kept evolving, always.
The series has been cancelled last year. :(
I'm glad Chris Claremont remembers it. :)

And yes Paty : we wanna see Mags in action !!!
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Heh...yeah!!! Mags...more Mags !!! I tell ya, I was just about swooning seeing himin that tank top! damn! That is one FINE male! wheeeooooooo!

But there was one thing that grabbed my attention on about the second or third read...see? I am easily distracted by biceps and nice abs...LOL...
The evis Beast is examining Karima with nasty little protuberances that look suspiciously lide dissecting tools or something equally nasty...and he turns on music...Franz Schubert...which, when heard by Mags, triggers a memory of the camps... the fact that he connected music by that composer with the palefaced demon ...aka, sinister...that was searching for mutations amongst the children.
Now, my question is...is this a coincidence??? that the dark Beast plays the SAME music as Sinister did? Chris usually doesn't do something like this unless he is gonna use this tidbit later as a plot element or in denoucement. He doesn't waste resources... or lay false trails. This is, to me, an important element. Does anyone else have any ideas on this theme? Just wondering...I don't believe in coincidences... coincidence is mama nature saying "HEY, YOU...PAY ATTENTION!!!"
so I don't believe for a minute that Chris is using this music thing as a simple trigger for Magneto's memory and a chance to give us information and establish some much needed canon. I think it is going to be an important clue for later things to come. I think it is going to become an important element. I may be wrong... but it doesn't feel likeI am...
Any thoughts on this element out there?

Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

Dark Beast and Sinister share a peculiar interest for genetics. They perhap's know each other rather well. But are they allies ? Enemies ? Hard to know...
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Originally posted by Paty
The evis Beast is examining Karima with nasty little protuberances that look suspiciously lide dissecting tools or something equally nasty...and he turns on music...Franz Schubert...which, when heard by Mags, triggers a memory of the camps... the fact that he connected music by that composer with the palefaced demon ...aka, sinister...that was searching for mutations amongst the children.
Now, my question is...is this a coincidence??? that the dark Beast plays the SAME music as Sinister did? Paty
Dark Beast learned his methods in the employment of Sinsiter's Age of Apocalypse counterpart, so it is possible that they would have developed similar taste in music. The AoA Timeline is also exactly teh sdame as the 616 one, up until the point where Legion went back in time and accidentally killed Xavier in his attempt to kill Magneto, so AoA Sinister and Magneto's WWII connections would be the same as their equiilents in the 616 Universe.
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

AAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH...
Goddess... I hate time and dimensional travel! No one does it right cuz there are always toomany details to keep track of... and how they interact and how they collide.
with the dark Beast in this universe, I am told that in Unlimited number nine, that Dark Beast kidnapped Hank of this universe...but having the two of them together in the same universe would create such a warpage of time/space that it would cause all kinds of reality warps... or should... right?
I mean... this is the premise that is almost as solid a "given" as gravity pulling down. Two objects cannot occupy the same space... one should displace the other... and when that happens, the dimensional warp becomes greater... or should.
The whole thing of escapees coming from one dimension to another and meeting their counterparts in this universe is very problematical for me. Either it is sloppy editing, or overweening hubris that assumes the fans wonn't know this basic theorum. either way, it is wrong...and creates a lot of problems that these yoyos arennnn't gonna deal with... but which could supply them a really good "out" for the crapola that has gone on for over ten years... as well as the huge reality warp t of Planet X and Avengers Disassemble.
They desperately need some seasoned editors at marvel...
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by Paty
AAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH...
Goddess... I hate time and dimensional travel! No one does it right cuz there are always toomany details to keep track of... and how they interact and how they collide.
with the dark Beast in this universe, I am told that in Unlimited number nine, that Dark Beast kidnapped Hank of this universe...but having the two of them together in the same universe would create such a warpage of time/space that it would cause all kinds of reality warps... or should... right?
I mean... this is the premise that is almost as solid a "given" as gravity pulling down. Two objects cannot occupy the same space... one should displace the other... and when that happens, the dimensional warp becomes greater... or should.

The whole thing of escapees coming from one dimension to another and meeting their counterparts in this universe is very problematical for me. Either it is sloppy editing, or overweening hubris that assumes the fans wonn't know this basic theorum. either way, it is wrong...and creates a lot of problems that these yoyos arennnn't gonna deal with... but which could supply them a really good "out" for the crapola that has gone on for over ten years... as well as the huge reality warp t of Planet X and Avengers Disassemble.
They desperately need some seasoned editors at marvel...
Paty
It should cause reality warps. However, Dark Beast and Beast of 616 are different in several ways wouldn't you say? Beast 616 has gone through a second mutation unlike Dark Beast . This is of course one way of explaining it if the writers want to go deeper in their explanations as to why there was no reality shifts. They could explain there was enough physical and biological changes to Beast 616 due to his second mutation that in affect caused them to be slightly different but significant enough not to cause these time/reality warps as you say. Maybe I'm wrong. But it would be an explanation that could be pulled off if the writers thought it out enough. ;)
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

*puts on librarian hat*

achem...

the first time we discover that Charles knew about the Dark Beast was when he metamorphosed into Onslaught waaay back in (if memory serves me) 1996 and revealed that he knew that "Hank McCoy" had actually been replaced by his dark counterpart right from the word go - and was just too eevil and onslaughty to say anything about it.

thankyew thankyew

*bows out*

... egads can i be any more of a geek?

[EDIT]

well i always thought that if two cross-time Logan's shook hands that there would probably be some kind of explosion involved :D

but since 616 Hank's mutatings have been more or less accidental and AoA Hank's mutatings were probably as a result of some kind of deliberate "lets make me into something nasty so i can survive better due to my sucky timeline"

*points upward* lets just say i agree with NorthstarsLove on this one ok? :D

[Edit 2!]

Random thought, - Hmm, Beast and Dark Beast, it brings a whole new meaning to the term being "beside yourself" doesn't it? :D
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

Newsflash!

The brand new issue of Excalibur, the one with Angel on the cover? There is not one single panel in the entire book that does not have words/thoughts on it.

That is all.

-idsunki, the more you know!
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...
that's Chris for you! LOL... He used to writhe in pain when dave would give him pages... cuz dave would fill the panels with lovely backgrounds... if possible, exotic and ornate...and Chris would hate to cover them up with dialogue or blurbs. LOL... He would call Dave and yell at him"For GOD'S SAKE, Cockrum... give me SOME room for dialogue!!!"
dave used to laugh about it... he can't not draw what he wants to put into a story... it was just Chris's luck that he didn't want to cover any of Dave's drawings.
chris didn't have that problem with Byrne, who simply didn't do backgrounds if he could get away with it... and some other artists who werenn't as manic about filling panel space as Dave... LOL... George Perez makes Dave look like a piker, though, when it comes to filling every available space possible. I used to laugh and tell him he had a cluttered mind... which assessment he readily agreed with...lol

Nope... I don't buy the explaination about the Beasts...nice try, though. Evolved or not, they still hold the same gene structure and place in the timeline of each dimension. to meet in this space time continuum would be very bad. Of course, I believe someone said they already had met... so the point is moot. world didn't explode in a shower of boue sparks or warped reality...so the sci fi laws are either gleefully broken by wiseasses or not even understood by same wiseasses who never heard of the spacetime anomalies laws that are supposed to govern possibilities in sci fi writing.
Oh, well... they are probably wrong, too... we've never had the real experience of crossover universes to our knowledge...right? so do we know how these things should really work? No... we do not. we can postulate... which is what the people who make up the rules do... cuz they probably don't know any more than the rest of us schlubs...LOL Of course...if we did have an anomaly with a crossover universe, would we KNOW it? would the world shift on it's axis if something conflicting happened? whould we know if a space time anomaly caused a quake in Claifornia? Or would we rack it up to weather as usual?

On other fronts...
I am told that Excalibur is gonna be on hiatus during the two months of House of M... probably so the youngsters don't have to worry about writing around Chris's storylines. Or he wouldn't have to contend with theirs. anybody else heard anything about this possibility??? It really makes me wonder what they are doing...will this be an excuse to cancel the book? to use Mags as others than Claremont want to use him? when a writer has been given characters to write I didn't think it was allowed for others to come in and just rip off the first writer's ongoning characters... but apparently times and professional practices have changed at Marvel...not for the better either. How can you do stuff with a character when anyone who has a mind to can come in and glom him off for their own special project with nary a by yr leave.?! claremont may be cooperating... but i will bet dollars to donuts that he isn't happy about the House of M project glomming off Mags just when he is trying to DO something to rescue the character from the royal mess of Planet X.
We shall see what is done, here... but if the tone of AoA is any indication, all they are gonna do is try to make hMagneto an evil ratbastard again... I mean...the Magneto in the original AoA believed Xavier's dream and was the hero... and they couldn't leave that alone. And they had to bring in other characters that didn't belong in that timeline anyway... but the worst thing is that the very first thing they did was to make Mags say...maybe the dream doesn't work after all! What the F???
It did work. the good guys won! Mags gave up family and world to give the dream the best possible chance...and the first thing they have him doing is discarding his core motivation in the second series. Doesn't make any sense to me... but it DOES show that there is a faction at Marvel that cannot abide the thought of magneto being a complex, heroic character. they just cannot leave him alone...or let bim be heroic. and we wonders why. that timeline stood apart and had no real impact on the 616 universe except for a couple escapees from one dimension to the other. We wonders, we does, who is Sugarman's counterpart here in OUR universe? And do we have characters that are not in that one? Cassie Nova shouldn't have been in Aoa but was probably put in to mollify the Morrison freakoids that are still screaming about his defection... as if he didn't defect of his own free will. why Marvel is catering to people who don't care about the Marvel characters..who only care about one writer... and turn every discussion to choruses of praise of him instead of discussions of what is happening in the story and to the characters, is beyond me. but apparently this is what is happening in AoA.
I will be interested to see where they are taking AoA...but I am not sanguine about what will happen to the Magster there any more. it is too painfully obvious. The same thing they want to do back in the real universe...
and now, they have announced a new 1602 series...but Gaiman isn't gonna be writing it... sad to say. DC knew what it was doing when they only let Neil write the Sandman stuff. Marvelshould have taken a clue from them... but that will never happen, either. Marvel thinks it knows everything. Oh, well... we'll see what they do with THAT, too... cuz Mags in that series was complex, heroic to a degree and ...again... in spite of his masquerading as a grand inquisitor... Jewish. heh... Neil does his homework well. but what Marvel will allow to be done with it now is another story... so we shall have to see what tone it takes.

It is gonna be an interesting summer... but I am not at all sanguine about Excalibur being on hiatus during the House of M run. Will we see it back or will they take this opportunity to pull it out from under Claremont? I wouldn't put it past them... their manueverings are not well concealed. I will be surprised...pleasantly so... if we see Excalibur after the House of M. I hope we will... cuz it is the one book I look forward to every month... and I know a lot of people who say the same. but I fear for it.

We shall see...
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020