If you could marry an x-man who would it be?

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

Blame it all on Wundegore, Paty...and those talking cows. :LOL

And on the subject of Polyandry: Can you just imagine the tiffs for the remote in a house with more than one husband?????...Good thing I don't REALLY want to marry any of them...now taking them out for a "Test drive" is another thing entirely :lick
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by LadyErin »

Originally posted by Paty
:mags:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
Now you know I have thisTHING for Mags. And the fact is...Wanda is my Alter Ego...always has been since long before Mags was revealed as her father...so you wanna talk Psychological conflict here.
Yes, I know. And I remember you saying that about Wanda before too. (BTW, I might steal that alter ego for a costume party next fall. Hope you don't mind. ;) ) And see? Soooooooo don't want to go there. Not even gonna touch that issue. Nope. Not enough Psych training yet to touch that one.
Since my real father disappeared when I was three, I have never been a "daddy's girl" ...but in Mag's case I might make an exception... Hmmmmmm...no, maybe we had better NOT go there...
Heh...
Paty
And Paty, if would have been better had my father left. Try liveing with an addict. And all that goes with. Believe me, better if they aren't there. And that was a good start to my 'father figure complex.' Course there really is only a hand of guys, most fictional, I would hook up with.

Oh, and the addiction thing? One more reason to hate Morrison and curse his name. Although...not sure if that is ethical to do...
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Post by Paty »

Of course it is ethical! there is nothing that says that when someone hurts you or those you love that you cannot strike back. this masochistic "turn the other cheek" thing is Christian stuff. If you aren't Christian I say stuff it... That boyo is crusin' for a bruisin' and needs a sharp lesson on how to treat the property of others. Maybe something he loves should be taken away from him...

Speaking of which, and this goes straight to the arrogance of the creep... It is told me that he put out over the internet that he has the POWER to cure illnesses...he CURED the cancer in his CAT!!! Of course, then we read that his father died of cancer...so all I can imagine is that he loved his CAT more than he loved his father.
Hmmmm... is that a reasonable assumption to make under the circumstances? This boyo has much to answer for in my opinion... and we still haven't seen anything from him from DC yet, have we? Anyone know what's happening over there? I personally wouldn't blame them if they did get cold feet after seeing how he treated Marvel.
What goes around, comes around.
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Nocturne2003
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nocturne2003 »

i would say Kurt because he's cute handsome and really sexy :love
Nightcrawler and Nocturne are my favorite Marvel Characters
Kakegoddes
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Kakegoddes »

Well my first choice would be Kurt (not a suprise. Look where we are) As secondaries I would go for Beast because he's really smart and a gentleman, or Morph because he's funny ,sweet, and is a shapeshifter:naughty, or Pietro, but he's(was?) an Avenger so I guess I can't choose him anyway.
insert witty quote here

See my deviant art site
http://kakegodess.deviantart.com

Kakegoddes
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Post by Paty »

:mags
Ohy, why not? He's sorta in the ballpark due to his realationship with Mags who is in the X uiverse...LOL...
I cannot imagine being married to Pietro. he is an impatient sob...hei power makes him that way, I guess... everything and every body moves in slow motion to him...and I suppose that can be aggravating to him...but he also has a good dose of his father's arrogance...never a good thing...and he can be snide as hell. still he's not bad looking..has his father's beauty... but can you imagine going to bed with him..."Here, this won't hurt...did it?"
Talk about a sex life on the run...
LOL
and yes, Hank McCoy is blue and furry, too...isn't he? No prehensile tail, though...LOL Definate bummer there...
LOL
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

Originally posted by Paty
but can you imagine going to bed with him..."Here, this won't hurt...did it?"
Talk about a sex life on the run...
LOL
Hey, I wasnt the only one who wondered about that.. talk about a one-minute man... poor Pie & JP :die

Though I stand on best X-seX..? Morph (or mystique if you want..) really, come on... shapeshifters could be fuuuun

and besides, why marry one of em when you can whore around the mansion! :toothy
Call me King!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

by Tatu

and besides, why marry one of em when you can whore around the mansion! :toothy
*S*L*U*T*

I say! :P

Anyway, ya, :northie would be a real quickie. Too bad. But I could teach him to slow down. ;)
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf Bunny »

Originally posted by Tatu
(Until Bunny yells at me to become a respectable man)
The Phoenix Force isn't powerful enough to make you a respectable man, Steve.
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

Originally posted by Bamf Bunny
The Phoenix Force isn't powerful enough to make you a respectable man, Steve.
.. you still love me right? :puppy

Bun, you are my father. :vader

I'd become a respectable man if you would pay for the damn wedding y'know...
Call me King!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by Tatu

.. you still love me right? :puppy
Respectable or otherwise Steve. We love you. :kiss
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

I'd marry Pietro. I know it'd be odd, the girl who can't run very fast because she has CGA and it damaged her lungs, and the fastest guy on the planet, but I dunno, there's something about him that makes him irresistible. Plus, he's hot. He does have issues, but so do I. I dunno why, but he's the one I can see myself with.
Maybe Forge, I mean, I am part Cherokee and I do like inventing stuff. Or Kurt (for obvious reasons) or Gambit (I am a bit Cajun, and I used to be a small-time thief). Maybe Toad, if he was like Wolvertique portrayed him in 'Power'. Or Pyro, even.
I dunno. I'm reworking my expectations of what I want in a guy since I broke up with Drew (2 1/2 years, I was depressed for months). It's like they say, the best guys are taken, dead, gay, or fictional.
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
Zix
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Zix »

Nightcrawler (naaahhh? Really?) Morph or Quicksilver methinks. Preferably Nighty. Quicky’s OK for a one night stand but too quick, too touchy and too arrogant for both of us not to try and kill the other for a period of more than two hours. But he’s hot. Morph would be a bit to like your best friend really. Even if he wasn’t my favourite I’d still think that Kurt would make the best husband.

Mind you, since reading this the argument for Mags is pretty convincing too.

[quote]
It's like they say, the best guys are taken, dead, gay, or fictional.
[/quote]

Oh too true. :LOL
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 31 :engarde

:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunnyBunny impersonator #12 :bunny
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by LadyErin »

Originally posted by Zix
It's like they say, the best guys are taken, dead, gay, or fictional.
Oh too true. :LOL
Same could be said about girls too. *sigh*
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.