How much have you spent on Nightcrawler?

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!

Total votes: 0

Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

How much money have you spent on your obsesion with Kurt, not counting buying comic books? Just merchandise, etc.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

*ashamed to admit she's spnt over $100 on Nightcrawler merchandise* Hell the bowen mini cost 50 alone...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

It could range close to $600- $700 really considering I spent a lot of money putting my Nightcrawler site together and putting up a new X-Men forum board.

And this is before SDCC. Ask me at the end of this year.:eek is all I can say...heh
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Entirely too much. When all the back issues, collectables, NightScrawler stuff and stock and just plain time are considered.... egad, I never want a value placed on it!

*edit* Oh, not counting comics. *looks at the Kurt shrine on her office wall* Still too much. *smirk*
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

50 to 70.... I just have like 4 toys, 2 of which i never payed for, they were gifts. i WANT the bowen bust though. and/or that new statue. that would push me over 100
sapphirescimitar
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by sapphirescimitar »

Not including comics? Well, I shall honestly answer between $50.01 and $70.00.

Usually anything I see [that is reasonably priced at the time] that involves X-men, I snatch up.

I used to get somethng per a week, or sometimes multiple things... I have a decent collection, but nothing really expensive; merely a lot of little things is all.
Cocnuts.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

Personally I've spent about 40 or 50 bucks. Hey, it's SO worth it!

nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by nightcrawler30 »

i buy anything with nightcrawler on it. like all the x-2 kurt stuff and a whole lot more kurt stuff! hey, it is worth it.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

I've got a bunch of action figures, the Bowen mini sculpture, the lapel pin and I just got the Ultimate Nighty bust...that alone probably cost me close to $100 when you factor in the shipping costs...

I bought the The Legend of Wolverine DVD just for the Nightcrawler episode (haven't watched any of the others), does that count?
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

How much money did I spend for Kurt?

Let me see : six action figures (616, Evo, movie), the Bowen mini-bust and mini-statue, the Ultimate mini-bust, the Evo DVDs, X2's DVD.

And I'm waiting for the Bowen big statue, the Marvel statue, and the Earth X Kurtlasco...

I think I'd rather not think about this topic again... :whistle
No wonder I haven't got enough money left to buy myself a decent computer !! :D
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Darkholme
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Darkholme »

Pfft...the highest category is $100.00 or more? When I saw the topic, I thought there would at least be Gold ($500) and Platinum ($1000) levels. I've spent over $1000 on original art alone (it's pricey!). But I did turn around and sell two of the pieces for over $1000 each...does that mean I have to subtract them? ;)
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i've spent about 20 or 30 bucks on Nighty stuff- mostly i just buy comics- not statues (i've got no place to put them)
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

I put over 100 but that was before I saw that you weren't counting comics so it's probibly closer to 50-60 maybe more. I'v lost so mutch stuff over the years it almost makes me cry :(
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

I know comics don't count, but they were enough, and well over $100 for back issues. My action figures were presents, but I did buy the X1.5 DVD to see the trailers, the Legend of Wolverine DVD for the Nightcrawler episode, and the first season of X-Evolution because we don't have cable.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Dezzy Dragon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Dezzy Dragon »

Let me see, over $30 but under $50 so far. I mostly get comics with Nighty in them. I don't have the extra money left over from getting older comics every week to get other things. Every week I spend at least $30 on Excalibur and Uncanny X-Men just for Kurt (that dose not include the new comics) :D . I should probably stop spending so much since I am going to start in a 4-year college in less then a month. :oops
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Over $375 on comics alone, not including action figures, it woul be around...hmmm...$469.
one name: Bruce Campbell
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Post by Paty »

:mags
Oh, dear...what a question...LOL does that include going to X2 multiple times to see nighty in action and then buyin he tape or DVD? Or the Bamf doll?
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
:magneto
Shadywhisk
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Shadywhisk »

Would that include the extra $ it took to get my BAMF license plate? (Ha, ha.)

Sans comics, I'm guessing probably around the $50 range; that's including the box of Cookie Crisp cereal I bought several years ago so I could send in for the poster of Kurt swinging on a trapeze in the circus with random X-characters in the background a la "Where's Waldo?" (Did anyone else get that a LONG time ago???)
Owner of the Bamf-mobile - the next best thing to teleportation
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

Originally posted by Paty
Oh, dear...what a question...LOL does that include going to X2 multiple times to see nighty in action and then buyin he tape or DVD? Or the Bamf doll?
Paty
Actually Paty, I think the better question for you is, how much have you spent on Mags stuff? I have seen some of your collection and it is MIGHTY..
Call me King!
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Um..yeah.. I guess you see some of it behind me in the Mags helmet pix, don't ya? heh heh...suffice to say, that is only a tiny part of my Magneto stuff! LOL...I have a shrine to Magneto in every room of the house...except Boo's... but when she finds her artwork, she may put up that pix of Mags i did for her. heh heh I am not sure there is a Magneto figrue in Dave's room yet...LOL... but give me time... I even have a little figure of Mags on the dashboard of the car...
I con't care if it does or doesn't snow...
Long as I got my plastic Magneo...
ridin' on the dashboard of my car...
I don't care if the weather glowers..
Long as I got the Magnetic powers ...
ridin' on the dashboard of my car.....

HEHEHEHEHEHEEEE
I cannot even begin to count the amount of Magsabilia I have! from actionfigures to the cold cast statue that made it down here in one piece! Yay! to busts and posters and ...the HELMET ...although I cannot claim that as a purchase... cuz boo got it for me! I don't have the animation macquette yet... I had it ordered and it hadn't come in yet when we moved. i shall have to give Pete a call in New York and find out if it ever came in and if it did, ship him money to send it down. I am sure there's stuff I don't have...there were a couple of tee shirts that I passed on cuz I hated that they used the maniac art of Kirby .. and I hated it. But I have multiple Magneto shirts with acceptable art on them... including the famous Macro print of Magneto from X Men 1 "I am Magnero! this is my home" from the double page spread. It was a bw print and I took one and used fabric paints and colored it. At cons i am constantly asked.."Where did you get THAT!!!??!! LOL One of a kind...youbetcha!
I will not even count the multiple drawings of Mags I have all over my walls that I did...heh...cuz they didn't cost me anything...LOL...

No...no... you really don't want to know!
LOL
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

LOL! I've stopped counting decades ago. * Nighty darlin', let me count the ways...* :love

But I must ask, in Paty's case, does it count that she is married to his less blue earthly counterpart ? ;)
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

Yeah, you really can't put a price on that, can you? :LOL That is like having the ultimate action figure. They should make creator action figures. That would kicketh thy asseth.

Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Dave Cockrum action figure is an oxymoron. He don't get around that fast any more...LOL... of cuss, neither do I!!!
they used to have a series of comic creator buttons someone put out back in the seventies or eighties... I still have a Sol Brodsky button...LOL sol was my immediate boss at Marvel...LOL...

Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tracker »

Most of my money goes to comics...but I have shelled out about $10-20 on posters (a little more if you include some extra copies of comics to frame and display).
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

So I was thinking the other day, do the mad amounts of Hero Clix that I've bought in the hopes of geting a NC count? Cuz if so, then I've spent well over 100 in Clix alone.

Thank you:bamf