Who IS Mystique?????????

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Who IS Mystique?????????

Post by Panz »

I had one of those stupid insonia things and sat up all night, pondering my most beloved mysteries... Who is Mystique? Is she German? What kind of name is "Raven Darkholme? Where was she born? When was she born? Who are her parents? Is she really Kurt's mom? Sister? What is her real name? How does she know Margali? How did Kurt survive being tossed down a waterfall? was he tossed down a waterfall? What struck me, was how useful BOTH his and her powers are for spy-wok...were they both created beings, made for a special purpose? did Mystique steal him from some facility?...perhaps they are derived from the same genetic material, but not actually related...TOO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Who IS Mystique?????????

Post by ahmed »

This kinda stuff is what's known as dangling plot lines. Maybe Mr. Austen will answer those questions sometime. Some of those questions are answerable, But far be it from me to answer it...(I know I'm going to regret writing this)... In other words, I'm not sure, but I felt you needed an answer...:shame::huh::oops:
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Who IS Mystique?????????

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

wow... lotsa good questions... I don't have answers though... I'm still trying to figure out how I love chocolate but hate chocolate icing... or any kind of icing for that matter...*ponderous*
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Who IS Mystique?????????

Post by kurtlover »

she's like her name, but for aswering a few of those questions you can read X-men Unlimited #4, originally Mystique was intended to be nightcrawler's sister, but they change it and she is his mother now, and she's also Graydon Creed's mother (ugh! *trying to shake the mental picture of her head*)and rogue's foster mother.
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Who IS Mystique?????????

Post by Panz »

For some reason, I like her better as his sister...dunno why....

And chocolate is a mystery...frosting is icky:D
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Who IS Mystique?????????

Post by little Blue Lucy »

I'm more comfortable thinking of her as his mother. I guess since I'm more used to it!:P:laugh:
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Who IS Mystique?????????

Post by jogurt »

I made up my mind , for along time about.
I guess she is german. Dark is clear holme = is northern german/scandinavian island.( No one got a name like this..aside he or her give it his/herself)
The raven has many meanings, in german mythology he is a scout for Odin. He is wisdom(maybe she wants to be wise) and remind.(sounds to me like she is a little broden...:rolleyes:)The celtic raven is up witchraft.(remember all these witches has a raven on her shoulder...:D)
So I think its a given name. ( Maybe Magneto give her the name- Rabe´ sounds very similar to the german word Rabe= Raven.I guess its girl (and) or spring.
Igot the feeling she is a little older than she looks...(or is it the metabolism?)
By the way I always wonder about the Corruptor...(is that his english or his german name? I met him years ago in a german translation of hulk-when he touched people they act like puppet obey him) he look also a little family toMystique/Kurt. Is he related to them in any kind?
Raven worked along time in the pentagon.
Are they only a little stupid or was it Intention- We know they know a lot more about the mutants. Sometimes they work with, sometimes against them. Could it be, that they hired Mystique, cause she is like she is?(to get her under obsevation or to use her powers?)
To Evolution: Yes great question. Maybe she trusted Magneto at this time...and he use her for his own weird plans. But why she was with him? Is she afraid of him, that she obeyed him so long- now we know she got her own revenge plans- but Magneto is an old dumb man...when she wants revenge why she was playing such a long time his game?

Text PurpleEine Mutter sollte die Schwächen ihrer kinder kenn...(Mystique)
:?:?
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Who IS Mystique?????????

Post by Bamfette »

if you are asking what that line means it is roughly 'a mother should know the weaknesses of her children'... i think.
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Who IS Mystique?????????

Post by jogurt »

Yep- i´m sorry...I even know the german translation, because i read only this...
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Who IS Mystique?????????

Post by little Blue Lucy »

:)
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.