Wizard X-Men special

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
BlueJubatus
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Wizard X-Men special

Post by BlueJubatus »

I just got the Wizard x-men special and boy did it have some tastey tid bits :lick:

First and foremost, a Nighty hint.

Wizard: First off, who's your favorite X-Man?
Austen: "I'll have to go with Kurt Wagner [aka Nightcrawler]. He's a smart ass-or at least, he used to be-and I always like the guy with a sense of humor, the guy who had it tough and still came up laughing.

Some interesting tid-bits about x-men evolution, including a further mutation for toad-he kind of looks like an iguana with hair- but at least he's standing streight, appearances by callisto and clothing changes all around. Apparently, the scarlet wich is also going to be playing a major role in season three, wolverine gets a costume change and they will be facing such foes as Magneto, Apocolypse and the Morlocks. And of course, theyre going to have to deal with the world finding out about mutants.
Wizard: "We want a smaller focus on how different people will react now that everyone at high school knows their mutants. Will their friends remain friends? How will families react now that their kids have been outed?"

Methinks I sense trouble on the horison;) Mebe some kurty angst as well:P

Oh, and before I forget....
There was also some slashy goodness hinted at in the "Ten things we love about mutants" article ;)
the number 7 segment in this article hinted at a possible romantic relationship in ultimate x-men that I would never even guessed at, but one that i think would be interesting to develop. Apparently Collosus has a crush...on Wolverine.
-I had kinda guessed this from the shower scene in the last ish, and guess what? It was brought up in this article-
heres a quote from wizard:

"Collosus has a crush on someone on the team, and i'm laying a lot of clues that it's wolverine"

and

"Theres a scene in issue 20 where, after a fight, theyre in the showers and it's just wolverine and collosus talking to eachother while theyre soaping up. Wolverine dosent realize it, but collosus is cheecking him out."

Theres a lot more and some wonderful art, but that is the stuff that really stood out to me. Enjoy
:P
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Garble »

Hmm... the only living Colossus is now being turned gay.
Dave's head exploding in 10....9....8....

Actually, I dunno what he'd think of it. Personally, I think it's lame, but it's more anoying that he has a crush on Wolverine.
BlueJubatus
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Wizard X-Men special

Post by BlueJubatus »

heh, dont worry, Im sure that as soon as the Joe Q is out things will go back to normal and collosus will come back from the dead:P
I dont really mind how it seems to be going now, but I hope its handled realisticly. I must admit, however, I had really, really hoped that he and Kitty would hook up in ultimate....although....this does leave her way open for Kurt to make his move:P
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Bamfette »

well, i love Chuck Austen even more now... if he ranks Nighty as his favourite, he'll treat him right. :)

and yeah i kinda already guessd that about Colossus... but interesting to hear it form the man himself

Evo sounds like it will be cool :D
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Wizard X-Men special

Post by little Blue Lucy »

Ach! I LOVE this board!:D Okay sorry!:laugh: You know I'd always thought Kitty and Piotr would keep going back, but truth be told, they really aren't all that good for eachother,:rolleyes: and okay I was thinking about this while making a sandwich. There should be more gay characters in X-Men comics! I mean really! The odds of every single one of them being straight is quite remote! Anyway so if it is true, that's fine with me about Collosus's newly discovered orientation, but Wolvie?!?:eek::P:laugh:
I shouldn't have said every single one. I don't know why I said that.:oops:
More like so many of them being straight!
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Booker »

Crud. Good things happening in Evolution and I still don't have that channel. They need to put it on Cartoon Network or something. I mean, KidsWB has Toonami on it, why can't they toss Evolution on Cartoon Network?

They're giving Toad a further mutation? I had always fancied them doing something like that to Kurt. Like giving him a stronger connectoin to the DF dimention, getting rid of his pupils and giving him the nifty "always in the shadows" look.
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
BlueJubatus
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Wizard X-Men special

Post by BlueJubatus »

mebe they will...there wasnt a picture in the ish....:)
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Nandireya »

Evolution's on Cartoon Network here...it's the only place I've seen it...we don't even have Kid's WB...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Wizard X-Men special

That's weird having Evo. on C/N to me!:eek::laugh: Since that's pretty much the only station I watch (when I watch television at all) I would probably be less likely to miss it, but frankly Evolution is not that important to me, or I wouldn't miss it at all!;):bamf:
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"

Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Nandireya »

Some interesting tid-bits about x-men evolution, including a further mutation for toad-he kind of looks like an iguana with hair- but at least he's standing streight
Um...that's NOT toad...read the little 'clockwise from top' thing in the corner...the character's name is Lucid...:?...never heard of him...

And Chuck wants to do a crossover with the Avengers? Maybe a blue elf and a red witch might just notice each other...:ooh:
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Booker »

He's a Morlock apparently.
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by wolviechickie »

okay so the big metal guy coluses(?) Likes wolvie!????????????:surprise:
Did i read write...okay so wolvie has the best body...but wolvie is most defienetly(?) not gay...:dead:
I dont read dat title and and...I am scared! :shocked:
Not my :wolvie::logan:
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Bamfette »

heh... don't worry the feelings are not mutual, Colossus is crushing on Wolvie but i do not think the feelings are returned in kind...
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Garble »

No, because that actually would be a shockingly brave thing to do.
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Wizard X-Men special

Do you realize how very much like Nightfollower you are Wolviechickie (aside from the obvious difference and a few other things)?!;)

wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Pardon

Post by wolviechickie »

How am I like night follower?
We know each other personally yes but dat is just weird.
:shocked:

:logan: rox my world and my bed!
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Wizard X-Men special

Post by wolviechickie »

Piotr is gay???????????????????????????????????
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Wizard X-Men special

Post by kurtlover »

they just give a hint about his sexuallity in ultimate x-men teasing us with that, because he stares at wolverine very much hehe
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Nightfollower »

Whoa whoa wait....okay. So Colossus is gay and he's in luuuurve with Wolvie? Hmmm..... Logan and Colossus sitting in a tree, doind something we won't see!

Wolviechickie is like me? Right, what's going on?! How dare you say she is like me! That's not true! Ohmigod! I'm Mandy! Mandy is me!

Nooooo!!!!!!!

*runs away screaming*
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Wizard X-Men special

Post by ahmed »

All right, quick clear up. UltiColossus isn't the only living Colossus (EvoColossus). Colossus and Kitty were a cool couple. Lucid is a Morlock, new to the series, like Spyke.
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Wizard X-Men special

Post by wolviechickie »

Wait hold on...Wolvie in the showers?
I gotta see dat:tooth::wolvie::logan:
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Nightfollower »

Logan in the shower? *shudders* Yuk. I'll have nightmares. On the other hand, Kurt in the shower......my wet'n'wild fuzzy elf :naughty::evil::love::smirk::D:P:laugh::shocked::rolleyes:;pant;:p

:sausage:hit in the head for everyone, just for the sake of it :)

By the way, what is it with hitting people with sausages? Not everybody likes sausages, let alone being hit in the head with one.
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Hsu »

Exactly. We wouldn't want to him them with a sausage if they enjoyed it.

I'm not quite sure where it originated... It was a custom when I joined over a year ago.
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Originally posted by BlueJubatusSome interesting tid-bits about x-men evolution, including a further mutation for toad-he kind of looks like an iguana with hair- but at least he's standing streight, :P
Actually, that's Lucid, one of the two "Made-for-Tv-Morlocks"
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Wizard X-Men special

Post by Crawler »

The whacking people with sausages thing has it's origination in an off-hand remark I made a while back...I said something about beating someone with a summer sausage (those things are HARD!) and I guess that the idea of hitting people with deli meats is a funny one...and it caught on.

So, if ever you come across someone that actually uses it or if it ever pops up in a comic or a movie or on TV...I'm famous. :D
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.