Kitty Pryde

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kitty Pryde

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

Does anyone love Shadowcat.
Next to Nightie she is my fav. Has anyone read "MEKANIX" -i have 3 out of 6.
can someone give me some info on KARMA

:kitty::lockheed: :D
am i in the right topic. i also think the EVO-KITTY is cool. I really hope that she returns to the X-Men
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Kitty Pryde

Post by Slarti »

I looooove Kitty. She is my second fav too. :D I got the new Mekanix yesterday, but haven't read it yet. Cool series so far.

I still wanna see her back in the core books! :bawl: Particularly in Uncanny with Kurt. :naughty:
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kitty Pryde

MEKANIX 1-3 has been pretty good so far. I like watching Kitty trying to build a "normal life" outside of the x-men-superhero buz.I like her job ( a bar-hostess at the BELLES OF HELL. at least it ain't at Hooters.
BTW i'd like a tatoo like hers.
Tom's not so bad,but that slut Alice needs to have her skanky @$$ kicked by Kitt-(GET HER KITTY,GET HER)
:yell:
:evil:
:kitty:
WHERE'S LOCKHEED
:(:(:lockheed:
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Kitty Pryde

Post by Panz »

YAY!!!!! another Kitty lover on board :bamf: I LOVE MeKaniX:love::love::love::love::love::love:
and really want it to become an ongoing series. Don't worry, Chris is an excellent writer...Alice will get what she deserves:evil:
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kitty Pryde

Post by Erynne »

Heh....yeah, she's alright. It's kind of weird seeing her as a college student though. It's like she ages faster than the other characters....or at least she changes her appearance when she ages unlike the other characters.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kitty Pryde

after kitty came back to the x-men after excalibur disbanded. do you remember the costume she wear- the one where she used one of wolverine's bone claws.
what did you think of her hair- do you like it cropped short or her long wavy locks.
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Kitty Pryde

Post by jogurt »

I guess a lot of people like Kitty here I wanted to buy Mekanix but I got at the moment buget problems to handle all the comics I read:cry:
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kitty Pryde

what about evolution do you like evo-kitty.i think the best scences with her were her cooking and driving- i would not want to be on the same road as her. did anyone like her and lance
:D
:kitty:
:lockheed:
:kitty::avalanche:
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kitty Pryde

Post by kurtlover »

Kitty is my second fave too, and i terrible miss her in the other books, and i also miss Lockheed, he's so sweet! I wonder how are Mechanix series, since i can't read them, they're not easy for me to get, but i'm interested in seeing how Kitty has evolved.
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kitty Pryde

Post by Erynne »

I think Kitty in evo is kind of annoying. She was funny when she first appeared in x-men, and I think her powers are awesome. You know, actually, she's annoying in evo, but I guess she's okay. I like her better than Spyke anyways.
Shadywhisk
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kitty Pryde

Post by Shadywhisk »

Kitty is also my favorite character with Kurt being a very close second. :)

I hope that she'll eventually return to the core books too with our favorite li'l dragon buddy!
Owner of the Bamf-mobile - the next best thing to teleportation
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kitty Pryde

Post by Erynne »

I hope she stays in Ultimate. I want to see what she does when she meets Kurt!
sir_bamfsalot
Lubber
Lubber

Kitty Pryde

Post by sir_bamfsalot »

hehe, when I was younger, I had a huge crush on Kitty... of course, the same thing happened with April O'Neil, LOL.

I haven't gotten to check out the Mekanix, so forgive me for my naivete.... I thought she had already gone through the whole college thing when she first joined the X-Men.... she was taking college at the age of sixteen..... then she went to a boarding school in Excalibur (what's up with that?!?!?!? from college to an all-girls boarding school?!?!?!? And why couldn't I be there?!?!?!?) she has been shown to age (at least a little in my opinion), so I would have assumed that she'd be out of college by now.... please help me get up to speed.... I'm so out of the loop right now!!!!
Everyone has their own page rambling about how crappy their life is... I jumped on the bandwagon...
What I really wanted to say is, that you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. And I would take you anywhere to eat as long as you payed for half....
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kitty Pryde

Post by Erynne »

She went to college when she was sixteen? Geez louise.
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kitty Pryde

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

~flips through thread~ Kit's got a tattoo? Where and of what? Can someone post a pic?
"You cheated."
"Pirate."
-Will Turner and Jack Sparrow

"But why is the rum gone?"
-Jack Sparrow
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kitty Pryde

Post by Erynne »

Wait, she has a tattoo? Actually, I wouldn't be surprised. I bet it's a Lockheed or something nostaligic like that.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kitty Pryde

yep, she's got a tatoo & it's a dragon. i think it's in one of the Unlimited issuses-maybe 32- i need to check
there's a great pic of her at her job- the tatoo is on an arm
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Kitty Pryde

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I :love: Kitty. :naughty: she is. Very....growl.....
yes back to some central comics is where she belongs. I'll have to pick up these "mekanix' i have not heard of them, but probably have grazed over them in search of ultimates, uncannies, and most importantly....well, there really isn't anything above those. THough I would liek her back in Uncanny, she'd do good in Ultimate. Oh oh! And I just thought a something. GAMBIT! He's in Ultimate, and He's cool, all saving that girl and everything and the cards, and the explosions. You really find out a lot about him on that subway. Instead of wasting my time (and precious money) on ging back and getting all the ultimates I've missed, I'm gonna get those Volume books. I read all of the SPidey one in the store, so I see no need to waste my time buying them, though just owning them is good...

back on track, Ultimate Kitty,. This would be cool. My only problem is you can't have an ultimate kitty with out an ultimate Nighty and where he he went I have no idea. I saw him once, and then poof, he's gone. (GRR!! :evil: ) THe two together though.. hmm.. supposedly nighty is 15 in ultimate right? so that'd make kity, 14 or 15 right? Ohhh.... the age where boy girl trouble starts. Xavier'll have his hands full with them! :LOL:
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kitty Pryde

Post by Magic Rabbit »

I completely love Shadowcat - she was at her best in Excalibur (as was Nightcrawler). I haven't read Mekanix and probably won't either: I'm no longer a fan of Chris Claremont, and I really don't like what he's done to many of the characters he once shaped - Kitty being one of them.

Ultimate Shadowcat is great! I love that she's more of a modern teenager.
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kitty Pryde

Post by Melylott »

*points to avatar* I love Kit. She's so like me it's scary. I'm being Excalibur Shadowcat for Halloween. Yes, I already know. Yes, I'm weird. *nod*
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kitty Pryde

Post by lonewolf »

Another massive kitty fan in da house. She is joint fv with nighty.
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kitty Pryde

Post by Magic Rabbit »

Originally posted by Melylott
*points to avatar* I love Kit. She's so like me it's scary. I'm being Excalibur Shadowcat for Halloween. Yes, I already know. Yes, I'm weird. *nod*
I almost went as Kitty for Halloween last year - the only thing was I never finished the costume (it was the blue Excalibur one) and I ran out of time. I was even going to dye my hair brown. And I have a purple dragon stuffed toy I was going to place on my shoulder. So no, you're not weird! Unless I'm cracked too. ;) :D ...maybe next year....
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kitty Pryde

Post by Melylott »

I already have the hair. Just need the shirt, the mask, and Lockheed. At least there's time. ^^ *wants a Locky plush*
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
Shadywhisk
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kitty Pryde

Post by Shadywhisk »

Originally posted by Melylott
I was working on a Sprite costume - the one with the whacked out colors complete with roller skates. And I will finish it...someday. ;)
Owner of the Bamf-mobile - the next best thing to teleportation
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kitty Pryde

Post by Siona »

I like her EXCEPT for her Evo. Version. I just, like, don't LIKE her, ya know? She's just, like, too ditzy to be, like, human! Oh my GAWD!!

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.