Kitty Pryde

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Niytwalker
Lubber
Lubber

Kitty Pryde

Post by Niytwalker »

She's not my fav, that's nighty, or my second fav, thats mr. cajun, but she is definetly in the top ten. At first I hated her 'cus I thought she was just in evo, and, totally agree with ya Siona, a ditz. But then I started reading Excalibur, she was cool back then. I haven't read the Mekanix, but I'll check that out if I can find it. The only Comic book source I have is Hastings, if I want to go to the comic book store, it's clear across town. Plus the guys in the comic book store are all 40 and have long hair and they're balding and they always hit on me.
I said come on fhqwhgads!
I said come on fhqwhgads!
Everbody to the limit!
Who's that? He's to the Limit!
Evorybody come on fhqwgads!
I don't know who it is, but it probably is fhqwhgads.
I ask my friend Joe,
I ask my friend Jay,
They said it was fhqwhgads!
-Strong Bad Homestarrunner.com
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kitty Pryde

Post by Sorte Springer »

Kitty Pryde is not only the greatest X- man ever, she is the greatest superhero of all times!
Back in the eighties, Nightcrawler had been in battle with a sentinel and as a result of that he lost his powers momentarely.
He was attaked by an ignorant mob who were going to beat him to death because he looked scary.
Then Kitty arrived on the scene, and she talked them out of it. She didn´t use her poweres, she just stood there AND TALKED THEM OUT OF IT!

That is, in my opinion, the greatest thing an X-man has ever achived.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kitty Pryde

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

So, when does everyone think she'll be coming back? Also, spoiler tags, when are they coming back?
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Kitty Pryde

Post by littlebamf »

That's the thing, because I heard that Whedon said to Marvel that he'd do the book if whoever he got rid of stayed gone gone.

So, by Marvel's way, I'd say Kitty'll be back whenever Whedon leaves...Claremont won't let her stay gone, that's for sure. Plus it'd royally destroy all The End stuff they did if they didn't bring her back at some point. Either that or it was a skrull all along and the real Kitty is out there somewhere.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kitty Pryde

Originally posted by littlebamf
That's the thing, because I heard that Whedon said to Marvel that he'd do the book if whoever he got rid of stayed gone gone.

So, by Marvel's way, I'd say Kitty'll be back whenever Whedon leaves...Claremont won't let her stay gone, that's for sure. Plus it'd royally destroy all The End stuff they did if they didn't bring her back at some point. Either that or it was a skrull all along and the real Kitty is out there somewhere.
Hmm hmm. Piss off Claremont or piss off Whedon. Hmm. If I were a campany that dealt with comics, books, movies and TV shows who would I want to piss off? The senile hasbeen or the all-media hotshot? HMM.

Whedon will be around a lot longer than Claremont. Claremont looks (and writes) like he's at death's door.

Did anyone really take "The End" seriously? They had Kurt married to his transdimensional female clone for fuck's sake.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kitty Pryde

So she's not coming back then? Sweet!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Kitty Pryde

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Yeah I'm with the Spaz on that, I don't think The End is supposed to be anything canonical and if so ... shame on marvel.

Just like Spider-Man, they can't keep their hands away from that final curtain. They always gotta ruin it.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Kitty Pryde

Post by littlebamf »

I know, I was being slightly sarcastic when I was talking about that, suppose I sould have used itallics :cracked. It read like terrible fanfic, but you just know there's going to be people out there who'll get in a fuss about it. If there are people out there who love New Exiles and the Cable series, there have got to be people who took The End seriously.