New Wolverine and Nightcrawker Guess apearence

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

from: http://www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/pulse.cg ... t%3D000558

THE PULSE has confirmed that Wolverine is going to be relaunched with a new issue # 1 to coincide with X-Men 2. The character is returning to his roots, so to speak, and going back to a more "classic" Wolverine that fans have been clamoring for. Scribe Greg Rucka and artist Darick Robertson are taking on everyone's favorite Canadian mutant in this all-new series. THE PULSE caught up with Robertson to find out his take on Logan.

(...)

THE PULSE: In the past few years in the Wolverine title the character has gone through several different creative teams and changed its focus. What is your series about?

ROBERTSON: Our series is strictly about LOGAN. Axel Alonso, Greg Rucka and I discussed it at length over a dinner, and we all agreed that Wolverine gets his X-Men adventures in the X-Men, and that this book should be about the stuff he does when he's not with them. He will probably not be wearing the costume in our series. I have put in requests for guests appearances though and Greg and I have talked about Nightcrawler showing up. I love Nightcrawler, and always thought their X-Men friendship was cool. The two freaks of the team bonding. Nightcrawler as the voice of reason.

:) So there is a re-launch for Wolverine on the works, just waiting for the Movie to come out! Well, that would be expected since the first X failed to raise readers to the Main Marvel Universe comics!!
And there will be another Kurt-Logan story in it!!!
:D:D:D:D
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Erynne »

Alright! hopefully, it'll be a noteowrthy guest appearence and not just a 3 second BAMF! "Hey Logan!" BAMF!
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

Rucka and Robertson did that great Unlimited #38 with Kitty and Kurt, , so i would love to see them use Kurt in Wolverine, great news :D
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

Thank Bamfman! that is Sweet! These two kick butt as a writing/art team so it will be very cool. Great scoop btw!
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

It's good news, but I was really enjoying Greg Rucka's writting in Elecktra!! And now he'll leave :bawl::bawl:!

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

omg! how come i miss this :o thanks for the info Marco :) i'm sure this will be a great comic.
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

:) You're welcome!

wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by wolviechickie »

I like frank tieri so I am not happy...but they do move on..but with the art and the dirction I heard it will be going I might drop..."Wolverine"