Marvel Ultimate Alliance

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I just got it (I know, where have I been?) cuz I found it in a combo for 10 bucks. And I was way pumped cuz Nighty is in the Hero Pack. Only I discovered the download is off the market!! Way disappointed. Would have made the game about 40 times better for me... Just thought I'd share my anguish
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

You think THAT game is good, wait'll you play 2. Or X-Men Legends & X-Men Legends 2.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

I actually liked the first Ultimate Alliance better than the second, though I guess it wasn't so much about the plot. The second had long load times and bugs that were off-putting, but it's worth it for the story I guess. I prefer the first Legends over 2 as well. I found the first one to be more challenging, however all the characters for 2 were fun.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I liked 2 better 'cause there's more characters/costumes/things to unlock.

Plus the alternative endings.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

There were alternate endings to the first one as well. I've been lazy and haven't played to get both endings for 2.
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I've played legends. Love that game too... if Only I could find THAT in a truck stop for 10 bucks...
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!