No Boys Allowed Board at Marvel

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Ult_Sm86 wrote:Neling:

MY FB account;

St_Jimmy

Also, I'm sorry if I was incorrect, but I feel like a bit of a target when four comments proceed mine, especially with the way they were worded.

[Edited on 27/4/10 by Ult_Sm86]
I completely understand. I thought that myself until I re-read Slarti and Freak's posts. I should have realized what it would look like to you, but I was only thinking of the potential situation on the Marvel forums.

Sorry! :shame
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Yeah, Bman, I think it's the nature of forum posting type thingy. I didn't see your post as I was composing mine, and it turned out to be right next to it.
If you had seen the BND posts at Marvel, you would know why I am a bit nervous about what may happen on the Marvel boards tomorrow.
Heh heh, they should thank their lucky stars (& garters) that I don't do Marvel boards and that I stay behind a couple years. But I think with our BAADD campaign, etc, we have learned how to respectfully voice our strongly-held opinons. And Ult_Sm86 is a journalist anyway, so I doubt any of us would worry about him in the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" reaction department.

Yeah, yeah, back to proofreading. I never knew how hard it could be to write a story in 250 words. *sigh* Srsly, I may have to check in here tomorrow, as long as I don't get too distracted.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I'm totes gonna write a good Kurt story I just need these so-called "Finals" to be over with.

Give me time!! I will undo this madness! *cracks knuckles*
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

um... guys?
I can't find the girls only/no boys allowed thread on Marvel.com

help? :ooh:
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

kladyelf wrote:um... guys?
I can't find the girls only/no boys allowed thread on Marvel.com

help? :ooh:
If you are properly registered as "female", after you log in you will see a button at the top which says, "Log in to check your private messages". Click it and go back to the boards. The "no boys allowed" board should show up in the Marvel.Com section. It is the last board in that section.

[Edited on 29/4/10 by neling4]
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010