Spider-Man: FEVER

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

This is a legit title for a soon to be released Spider-Man line.

The plot seems a little sticky ( :LMAO Har har), almost like one of those new shows off ABC or NBC that features an entire series around one event. Sort of hard to muddle through those on television, now try and do it in a COMIC series.

I don't see it going far, to be honest, and the artwork is sort of... well it's original to say the least, but I wanted to get your opinions on it as well.

If it does continue, I see them dipping in and out of the mystical realm with a character who never really has done a lot of that before, The Amazing Spider-Man. Maybe we'll finally see a classy friendship between the Web-Head and the Elf? :smug or is that just dreaming?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Jeremus »

It's probably dreaming......but dreaming's good.:)
Saving someone from a soul-eating spider would be a good start to a friendship.

:banana:engarde:spidey

(I couldn't find a soul-eating demon spider in smilies, so I opted for a dancing banana.)

[Edited on 01/19/09 by Jeremus]
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I believe, if my theory of killing Kurt and having him fight adventures with mystic/magical super hero team is true, that this could be a prelude to some events.

A series about Dr. Strange &... SPIDER-MAN, of all people, teaming up? That's like putting the Silver Surfer with Logan and having them go on "outer-space buddy adventures" and fight Galactus and Thanos together.

....Though then again, it did work for Buzz & Woody. :smirk
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Seems as if Spidey does go whining off to see Stevie S. every time something mystical starts scaring the buggers out of him.

If Marvel stays true to form, Kurt will end up in Limbo. In a coma. Magnetically stuck to a bullet. After getting blown up and infected with the Legacy Virus, and having to kill his evil inner soul to save an alien planet.

Or whatev.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

It'd be nice if Spider-Man goes on a mystical adventure for awhile and Ben Reilly comes back and takes over...

being .... y'know....

Ben Reilly is coming is coming back!!!!!