Blink Mini-Series...

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by Crawler »

Did anyone read it?

Did it lead directly into the Exiles or is it unrelated?
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by Stormwatch »

I think it did.

Although, I think it delved into a bit of a romance. Not sure though. *goes looking for links*
:panther: 66 Bridges
:daredevil: 25 Cents of Time

But I DO have big teeth.
MabusRex
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by MabusRex »

Um...basically unrelated until the last three pages where she gets teleported to the desert and meets Nocturne (as seen in Exiles #1).
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by Crawler »

Cool. Then forget it. :D
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

BLINK has a mini-series! WHOA! Since when... I mena some times i'm out of the loop, but I didn't know I was this far out of it! My sister would go nutters if she saw it!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by Crawler »

It was a good while back, Bamfman. Before eXiles started...so more than a year and a half ago.
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by jogurt »

Crawler - I guess i got a serios Blink problem...
But I m really interested in reading this...*goes hunting comic....
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by little Blue Lucy »

Me too! I was way out of the comics loop for some time actually ever since Excalibur was cancelled and until I discovered eXiles, but still I'm surprised I didn't know about that, but yeah I'll have to check that out!
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by wolviechickie »

I can't decide which Exile person I like better...Blink or Nocturne?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Wht the heck is exiles, every time i pick one up ikinda just say huh? :ooh::eek: too confusing. (Is it one of these series whre ya need to read from the beginnin') and I coul've sworn Blink died in AoA. And that AOA actually never really happened, so she neer actually was even there...which means.... :surprise::shocked: :dead: (AHH!) *head explodes*
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by wolviechickie »

it alright bamfman..well take good care of you
Kyle

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by Kyle »

Yeah, that mini serries was...well not the greatest. It was actually really boring and had nothing to do with either Exiles or the AoA really.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by Bamfette »

Originally posted by Bamfman86
Wht the heck is exiles, every time i pick one up ikinda just say huh? :ooh::eek: too confusing. (Is it one of these series whre ya need to read from the beginnin') and I coul've sworn Blink died in AoA. And that AOA actually never really happened, so she neer actually was even there...which means.... :surprise::shocked: :dead: (AHH!) *head explodes*
no it's not continuity heavy. there is only one thing you need to know to read Exiles - all the people come from different realities and they hop from reality to reality to fix things, if they fix enough, they get to go home. the end.

really it is an extremely character driven book. but all the characters aside form Blink have either been created just for this series, or are an alternate reality version of an existing character, so you get to start off with a blank slate with them.
Blink
Lubber
Lubber

art

Post by Blink »

I heard Exiles was comming out and i was ecstatic. but then i saw it. i'm an art nut, and it just seemed like to me the art was lacking. everything about Blink herself was ruined. i mean her hair. her clothes. even the way they colored her eyes. dissapointing to say the least. but i recovered with the new idea of taking over the book and illustrating it myself. lol . i wish. but how ever i did find the whole pic that chris bachalo did for this ava...

"X-MEN, UNLIMITED #41
Cover By Chris Bachalo
Jamie Delano & Mike Allred (w)/
Neil Googe & Nick Derington (p)
First, Jamie Delano (Hellblazer) and Neil Googe (Bazooka Jules) introduce the mutant known as MC Mystik! Then, Mike Allred and Nick Derington retell of The Beatles' "A Hard Day's Night"… starring the X-Statix!
48 PGS. WITH ADS/FC/MARVEL PG......$3.50"
on the <a href="http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/ ... =1652">WEb Page</a> that has the piccy for it too ^.^
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Blink Mini-Series...

Post by Erynne »

I like EXiles...I agree with Blink, though, I hated the way they did Blink's hair a couple issues ago. I don't really stay on top of the comic, but I like it just the same. I read part of the Blink mni-series, but I couldn't get my hands on #1, so I was completely lost.