Exiles #19

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Exiles #19

Post by Crawler »

Previews are up!

http://www.popcultureshock.com/reviews. ... 10&id=1666

Looks...umm...Morphtastic. The show is horribly corny...I love it! Not very funny, but the not being funny is what makes it funny! Campy, cheesy, corny, such is Crawler.

However, right now the rating is running at about 4.5...WTF? Why's anyone rating it before they actually read it?
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Exiles #19

Post by kladyelf »

maybe its a minimum rating, ....yay Morph! the second thing i liked about AoA! (the other was the Wolvie-Crawler with the tatt and erm...hairdo)
*mental image* "ach! i must get my hair off my face!" *grabs ginormous elephant strength hair gel tub* "this should do it ...." :LOL:
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Exiles #19

Post by Nightfollower »

oooh! cme cant wait!!! I gots my first Exiles issue yesterday...#18 and i wanna find out what happens (as usual) so me canno' wait!
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Longshot

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

http://www.popcultureshock.com/previewe ... d=1666&p=2

"In hopes of freeing Morph and Nocturne, the remaining Exiles are attempting to find Longshot"

:longshot: ??????:?:? Where has he been??? Is this his return to an X-Team or just a guess apearence? I wouldn't mind him joining the Exiles, but I don't read Exiles...
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Exiles #19

Post by Crawler »

I think it's just a guest appearance, but you never know. The way the Exiles team is put together, it wouldn't make sense for him to be able to join them.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Exiles #19

Post by Crawler »

****SPOILERS****
WOOOO! Morph nearly killed Mojo and Morph & TJ "shared a moment"! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh...and Longshot shows up but doesn't do squat. But he has, as Sasquatch puts it "a mullet on crack." ;)
LoneWolf21
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Exiles #19

Post by LoneWolf21 »

Not sure why, but the issue seemed rushed to me. Maybe because I was expecting Longsht to have a more meaningful role in the stoy.

Originally posted by Crawler

WOOOO! Morph nearly killed Mojo and Morph & TJ "shared a moment"! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
But was it a "I'm really grateful" moment or a "romantic" moment? I guess it still remains to be seen whether TJ is changing her "No White guys" rule.

And I still am hoping for John to come back somehow. Or at least some sort of resolution to the that waaay to open for my liking ending.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Exiles #19

Post by Crawler »

I only want T-Bird to come back if TJ is already with Morph. I think that that would make for a cool little story.

And "the moment"...it wasn't a grateful moment...it was either a romantic moment or a "so relieved that you're all right / it's all all right" moment.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Exiles #19

Post by Slarti »

I took it as a romantic moment, myself. I could handle TJ with Morph. Exiles has really turned into my favorite book right now.

I loved the stuff with Longshot in this issue. The "mullet on crack" thing about killed me. :laugh:
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Exiles #19

Post by Crawler »

Heather was a HOOT this ish!

And I was glad that Longshot didn't fly in and save the day. That plot device is USED.

And nothing that happened in this issue didn't make sense. It all was in character and in continuity...it was great. :D

I wonder if the Timebroker locked Longshot back up. :D
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Exiles #19

Post by wolviechickie »

I can see Morph and T.J. Together but...I don't know...