X-Romance...or who should hook up?

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by wolviechickie »

Yeah spidey does look interestin...pete and MJ divorce...it says that in his Bio
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Post by Crawler »

Originally posted by Nandireya
Um...isn't Ultimate :wanda: WAY too old for Image?
Nope. They should be about the same age...she was dating Cyke...and Cyke is 16? 17?

And just because the Bio says so doesn't make it true. Pete and MJ are only separated. This coming from a guy who read 3-5 Spidey titles a month. I think I'd know.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

yeah but.. she and Quiksilver are... umm... involved at the moment :ick: nighty doesn't need a girl who will sleep wiht her own brother
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by wolviechickie »

OH MI GOD...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

yep, she did it :P
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by Bamfette
yeah but.. she and Quiksilver are... umm... involved at the moment :ick: nighty doesn't need a girl who will sleep wiht her own brother
Yeah...that is so sick! How the hell did they get that past the censors? Ultimate Kurt's too young for romance any way...he's only 14...he's only just becoming interested...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

Originally posted by Slarti
:shocked: In Ultimate? Or 616? Yikes!
in Ultimate only... in Mark Millar's own words, they are 'going at it like rabbits' :ick:
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

Wanda...you are a baaaaaad girl!:eek:
I mean, Quicky is cute and all, but.....:smirk:
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Crawler »

I thought that that was just Millar teasing. :yech: If it was in the books I missed it...though their cover to Ultimates kinda helps the tease along. :chamber:
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Eeeeeewwwww. *totally squicked* But, then of course canon Nighty DID do his sister. But at least they aren't biological sibs. *hurk!*
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

:laugh:
i remembered one fic where Wanda and Pietro did it :D
and i don't mind if Amanda is his sis or not, if she wouldn't i still keep saying ewww to her because i don't like her :P
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

I think I know the one you mean...she did Kurt too...and Pietro was PISSED!
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

Is that the one with Magneto? I think it is called "Comedy of Eros".

I know that there is a lot of talk about Nighty and his new girlfriend, I still think that he and Kitty would be the best match, but he and Paige, or another established character would be ok, as long as it made sense. It seems that writers have this habit of making up characters to be his love interest and that is a bit shallow IMHO, I mean we have Amanda, Cerise and Judith all wasting away in limbo (not that they deserve anything better, mind you:smirk:, they are all shallow cows).

It is getting to be a cliche for each new writer to create a "babe" for Kurt, and ultimately they end up dumped by the next writer in favore of his cutie. I would like to see some thought go into this for once. I am tired of these women and their after thought personalities. I am getting tired of the new character of the week syndrome in all of the books.

Comicdom has this weird attitude about relationships, it's always on-again-off-again and very angsty but not very deep....kind of dull trend, when you have read comics for most of your life.

I have said this on XFan and irked everyone off, so now I am going to say it here : If the long standing relationships are going nowhere or if people have broken up...lets move on, why stick them back together again? couples that are history are Kitty and Pete (either of them), Alex and Lorna, and Warren and Betsy (she's dead). I don't agree with how the death of Betsy was handled, very sloppy, but we can't bring her back, so time to move along.

I would like to see some fresh approaches to the relationship thing...not the same-old-same-old.:rolleyes:

Panz:P
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Crawler »

Hear, hear, sista!