You Done f*$&ed Up Chris

Timelined fics featuring our current students and others.
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

You Done f*$&ed Up Chris

Post by JackSkulls » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Chris woke up in a bed that definitely was not his own, in a room very different from his own. He started to get up, having to push past the initial light headedness from being drugged. His feet touched the floor and the room attempted to blind him by turning all the lights on. Chris cringed and hid his face until his eyes slowly adjusted. When his eyes finally started to work he looked around trying to figure out where he was. The room was well furnished but completely devoid of any way out, all he had was a bed, a bathroom and what he assumed was a one way glass mirror that he was being watched through.

"Where the hell am I? And who the hell do you think you are kidnapping me?!" Chris pounded on the glass hoping to at least get some response, but there was nothing. He repeated himself for hours, still each time getting nothing. As time went on he started to get light headed so he was eventually forced to give up and sit on the bed. His powers still weren't working correctly or at all so he had no choice but to sit and wait.

A voice came over an intercom in the ceiling. "Ahhh see now isn't it just easier to be civilized about this. My dear friend you are very sick. I have take. It upon myself to fix you and all the other diseased rats like you. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I know that I will enjoy the challenge of fixing you up to fit into my world!" The intercom cut out right as Chris started a stream of cussing at it.

Eventually Chris gave up, the only food and drink he was getting was obviously laced with drugs but he didn't have his healing factor so he couldn't go forever without food. From there on out Chris was no longer Christopher Nord, the art and biology teacher for a school of mutants, he was lost to that world.