Cain Marko

Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Cain Marko

Post by Crawler » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:55 pm

Howdies. My name is Cain. I'm 18 years and I likes football, wrasslin', and bunnies. Bunnies is soft.

My momma says I got a hard head. So hard I ain't need no helmet for playin' football. So when I has a scrawlership to State, but Coach says I gots to wear my helmet to play, I come here instead.

No helmets at Xavier's, they says.

I fall down a lot. Summa the time, Momma says it's cuz my brain is rollin' around in my head like marbles and it lands downside up and makes me fall overs. Sometimes she says it's cuz when I's little my ears has water in them and make my eardrum all ornery.

When I ask what a drum is doin' in my ears, she tells me to go play hide an' seek 'til she finds me. I always hide so good she dunn't find me.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.

Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Cain Marko

Post by Crawler » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:03 pm

Name: Cain Jebidiah Marko

AKA: Big Cain, Marky Marko, Hoss, Jeb, Chief, Boss, DOWN IN FRONT!

Height: 7'2

Weight: 320 lbs

Hair Colour: Hay

Eye Colour: Dark Brown

Nationality: Texan

Abilities: Invulnerability, Inertial Amplification (Unstoppability), Thick Skull, Enhanced Strength

[Edited on 12-6-0606 by Crash Tofu]
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Cain Marko

Post by fourpawsonthefloor » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:41 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh lord. Cain's gonna be a fun one.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.