1/8 Instance: Wisdom's in da house.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier looked at the pile of papers in his inbox. He'd forgotten how much paperwork it took to get these kids registered and in school for the first time.

[Dr.Xavier] He reached for the top piece and noticed it an envelope from a student with the words PETA stamped across the back. Something about it made his blood pressure rise, and he put it aside. He could take care of that later.

[Dr.Xavier] So much to do. So many more students. It was his dream, and it had taken work, which made it worth it. But he never anticipated so much work.

[PeteWisdom] Pete knocks at the door, wearing a disheveled suit and smelling a bit of smoke.

[Dr.Xavier] He sighed. Never a moment alone with these kids. And when the second years returned, forget it. Perhaps he should hire a secretary? "Come in."

[PeteWisdom] Pete opened the door and nodded to the seated man. "Dr. Xavier, I presume?" He held up a file. "I've got my transfer information."

[Dr.Xavier] "Ahh, yes Mr. Wisdom. I've been expecting you! Please come in."

[PeteWisdom] He walks over to the desk and sits across from the good doctor. He puts the file down in front of him. "So, sorry I was late for orientation. The plane was delayed a bit."

[Dr.Xavier] "Thats quite all right," he took the file, flipping through it. "This looks complete. I'll have to go over it a bit more in detail, but not right now." He put it to the side.

[Dr.Xavier] "I'm certainly happy you decided to join us," he said with a warm smile.

[PeteWisdom] He looks about the room. "Not a bad place you've got here. Better than my flat back home." He thinks a moment. "So this is all really free, right?"

[Dr.Xavier] "Absolutely free. All I ask is that you do your best as students while you are here. I will provide you with what you need to do so."

[Dr.Xavier] "We try to offer a kind of education those like us cannot necessarily get. Not just your basic schoolwork, but one about who we are, and what we can do."

[PeteWisdom] In a conspiratorial whisper, "You mean the 'gifted' part, yeah?"

[Dr.Xavier] "Yes...that's precisely what I mean," Xavier gave him a smirk. "I was quite selective in my invitations, Mr. Wisdom."

[PeteWisdom] He nods. "Yeah, that's kind of what I heard. So everyone around here is kinda ... you know. Right? Anything I should watch for?"

[Dr.Xavier] "Everyone around here is just like you. Remember that," he paused a bit. "Nothing specific you should watch for no." He pulled a piece of paper out of one of his piles and handed it to Pete. "Thats your room assignment. Your roommate should be coming by the end of the week."

[Dr.Xavier] "So, unless you have any questions, you can go ahead and get settled in," he smiled at the boy.

[PeteWisdom] He took the piece of paper and put it in a pocket, then he stood up and shook Xavier's hand. "I'll try not to cause too much trouble."

[PeteWisdom] He shook a fag out of its pack and put it behind one ear, intending to smoke it after dragging his bag upstairs.

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier shook his hand, noting the cigarette. "And there is no smoking in the school building. I hope you understand."

[PeteWisdom] "Right, I figured. I'll smoke outside." He took one last look around the office. "Alright, this." He opened the door and retrieved his bag, then went to where he thought the stairs might be.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

[sharon] Sharon sat in a deep chair in the corner, flipping through a textbook

[Laura] Laura skipped into the rec room, on a grand investigation of the university buildings. It as all sooo cool, and her senses needed to get used to everything...

[Eve] Eve is sitting indian style in the middle of the room listening to his ipod

[sharon] Sharon sighed. At least that Eve guy had been quiet.

[sharon] She turned another page, and tried to focus on the words.

[Laura] Poking around, she started to look at everything possible, dancing from one thing to the next, picking up books and magazines, softly humming a tune from Fame to herself.

[Eve] Noticing the girl fliting around the room Eve looks up and around the room

[PeteWisdom] Pete dragged his suitcase through the hall, looking at his room assignment. Hopefully his roommate wouldn't be too weird. Just a regular mutant like him, not some batboy from the tabloids.

[sharon] Giving it up as a lost cause she shut the book, and let the tip of her tail twitch sharply back and forth as she watched the girl...what was her name? Laurie?

[sharon] Whatever it was - that girl seriously needed some riddlin.

[PeteWisdom] He was wearing a disheveled suit and had a cigarette tucked behind one ear. He noticed the rest of the people in this room and gave them a brief look over.

[Laura] "FAME! I'm gonna live forrrrrreeeever!" Laura suddenly warbled at the top of her voice, then went back to humming.

[Eve] Gotta focus on yourself, no one else in the room... no one else in the room... focus

[Laura] Noticing that someone was stood in the doorway, she spun on her heel and bounded over to him. Another talll one!!

[sharon] Rolling her eyes, she drummed her nails on the chair edge, finally making eye contact with some strange guy in the middle of the room.

[Laura] "Hi! I'm Laura! Are you new? I haven't smel - seen you before!"

[PeteWisdom] His attention was quickly drawn to the singer that was heading toward him. She didn't seem so dangerous.

[sharon] Who was late. What was it with people and not being able to make appointments at schedualed times?

[PeteWisdom] "Yeah, I'm Pete. Just got in today."

[sharon] Was it so hard to show up for school on time? It wasn't like these years were going to shape your lifetime or anything...

[Laura] "Oh, my GOD! Like, you're English!!! That is soooo cool!"

[sharon] She glanced over at Eve again. At least he wasn't glowing today. She waved a hand in his direction. "Figured stuff out yet?"

[Eve] looks up again from his meditation practice to the new guy, OK, focus, you can do this Eve!...

[PeteWisdom] He raised an eyebrow at that. So these were American girls? "And you're American. I guess we'll have to learn to deal with that."

[Eve] Turning around he smilled over to Sharon, "starting too"

[sharon] "That's good. It must be a bit more of a challenge starting school and learning to control your powers."

[sharon] She glanced at Pete. "It's shocking that we're american? You know...having a school in america would more or less imply that at least a significant amount of people would be...american."

[Laura] "Oh...Um, like, do you like it here? Is it totally different?"

[Eve] "yeah, and here I though just finding study time was going to be hard enough."

[PeteWisdom] He was about to respond to Sharon when he realized his sarcasm would be lost on her, so instead he went back to talking to the short, hyper one. "It's been alright so far. Pretty much what it looks like on the telly."

[Laura] "That's awesome!! Like, is England like it is on the uhh...tilly?" she scrunched her nose up. His accent was weird!!

[PeteWisdom] "Pretty much. Lots of fog, bit of rain."

[sharon] "Well, I'd say that normally people have plenty of study time available. Its just that they end up blowing it on other things. In your circumstance though, I could understand where you'd be pressed for time."

[sharon] "Are they offering tutorials or something to help you control it?"

[Eve] "I'm going to meet with some of the teachers later i think to discuss it..."

[Laura] Pausing for only the breifest of moments, Laura looked at him intwently then started bouncing up and down on the spot. "Soo, what can you do?" she asked, her eyes huge.

[PeteWisdom] "What can...? Oh, right. That." He thought about lying for a moment, then thought he'd be honest for once in his life. "I shoot hot knives out of my hands."

[sharon] "That sounds like a good plan." she briefly glanced in the direction of the girl, who was doing a marvelous pojo stick impression.

[Laura] "You DO??!" she yelped excitedly. "Like, this?" egarly she held her hands out and popped her claws inches away from his face.

[PeteWisdom] He jerked his head back in surprise. "Ah, not exactly." Note to self: Maybe this one is a bit dangerous.

[sharon] Sharon startled at the girls action. "Is that even permitted on school grounds?"

[PeteWisdom] He waved away sharon's concern. "It's all right, just got her a bit excited is all."

[Laura] "Like, DUH! We're here to learn about our powers!" she said, rolling her eyes heavily as she retracted her claws.

[Ali] Ali pushed through the doorway. Who th hell stood in doors? "Excuse me!"

[sharon] "Isn't there some sort of weapon ban?" She'd known the girl was a hyper ditzy sort, but combine that with 'claws'? Great combo!"

[sharon] She sighed in utter exasperation and her tail returned to flicking. Oh this just got better and better.

[PeteWisdom] "Nah, my ..." He got shoved a bit out of the way by the new girl.

[Ali] She shoved through, making her way toward the kitchen. There had to be SOMETHING she could eat.

[sharon] Hopefully that Angel girl would be a decent room mate, cause she couldn't see spending much time in the common areas.

[Laura] "Like they're my POWERS! I can't keep them in allllllll the time, that would like, hurt more!" she pouted, then noticed that Ali had come in. She wasn't meant to be very nice..

[PeteWisdom] He glared at the back of her head, thinking she looked just the slightest bit familiar.

[sharon] "You just startled me. I wasn't aware of what you could do."

[sharon] "But yes, learning control is part of the reason we are here, I agree."

[PeteWisdom] But he could have sworn he'd seen a bit of a look... he grinned just the smallest bit and filed that away for later.

[Ali] OK this girl did NOTHING but grate her. She turned to her, "Do you do ANYTHING with out jumping off the walls? How the fuck old are you?!"

[PeteWisdom] Yeah, definitely file that away for later.

[Laura] "Like, I didn't know untuil a few months ago really....

[sharon] She narrowed her eyes at the diva. "This is a college, not some ghetto highschool."

[PeteWisdom] He called over his shoulder. "Oh, you're excused by the way."

[Eve] Looks up when they mention learning to control powers... and sees Ali enter pushing threw everyone

[sharon] "I do not see any reason for you to display such behaviour."

[Ali] "College, oh yes! I happen to forget thaty because this place if so full of fucking children!"

[Laura] Blinking a few times, her face turned red. "Like, you are such a BITCH!" she stamped her foot. "Like, I'm small cause I got a condition!

[Ali] She turned to the new guy. "And what the hell are YOU looking at?"

[Eve] "actually i don't think they get here for a few days..."

[Laura] "What's your excuse for being such a mean person?" man, some people were just soooo nasty, like this Ali and the rat girl....her eyes began to water slightly and she bit down on her lip.

[PeteWisdom] He fully turned to her. "Nothing special. You asked to be excused, and I excused you." He shrugged. "That's all."

[Ali] Rolling her eyes at the small girl, "If I'm a bitch you have a lot to learn little girl. Now let me alone," she turned and headed toward the kitchen.

[sharon] "Who doesn't get here?" she asked eve. This conversation was just getting more and more confusing.

[Ali] "I don't NEED you to excuse me, chimney sweep," she told him, moving close. "I go where I want, and whoever stands in the way gets stepped on. So just fucking remember."

[Eve] "the fucking children... i thought she was talking about the upperclassmen off the myspace"

[Eve] "bad joke... sorry"

[PeteWisdom] He gave her a very obvious look over. "Oh, I'll fucking remember all right," he smirked.

[Laura] "You better not step on me...I'll like, totally pop my claws..." Laura muttered quietly, seething...Dont. Get. Mad!!!

[sharon] "Ahhh. Yes. Well. The lot of them do seem interesting from what I've read on their myspaces."

[Eve] Eve walks over and hands a water bottle to Laura, "take a drink little one, it'll cool ya off" smiling he hands it to her

[sharon] "All they can seem to talk about is sex. Its ridiculous."

[Laura] "Thank you," she mumbled, taking the bottle. At least he seemed nice...

[Ali] She narrowed her eyes. "That better not be the last bottle of water." and she stormed off into the kitchen.

[sharon] Sharon watched her go, and shook her head. "I wonder at the admission policies of this place. Seriously."

[PeteWisdom] He watches after her for a moment. "She's pretty fit..."

[Eve] "jokes on her really... they don't have bottled water here, i brought that from home"

[sharon] "I've spent some time talking to one of them though." She said, turning to eve again. "Rahne. She seems like she's taking this seriously. And my room mate doesn't look too bad."

[Eve] "who'd you end up with?"

[sharon] "Angel. She's the one with wings. Or she had wings. Or maybe got them back. I've not been following too closely - is confusing."

[sharon] "And you?"

[Eve] "They roomed me with the 2 Alexs.. they seem alright though, nice guys"

[sharon] She slid a slow look at Pete. "She may look good, but is it worth it?"

[sharon] "Ah. So you get stuck with two roomates. That's irritating."

[Laura] Sipping daintily, she passed the bottle back to Eve. "Are most people with the older students then? I totally wanted to room with Kitty but, like, we're not..."

[PeteWisdom] He looked back over at Sharon and shrugs. "I guess we'll find out, yeah?"

[sharon] She shook her head. Men. "I'd be looking for a full body condom if you are planning on being intimate with her."

[PeteWisdom] "Being intimate? Oh, you mean like shagging her? I'll keep that in mind, thanks."

[Eve] "i think both mine are freshman... we don't have an older guy in ours."

[Laura] "I'm sharing with Meggan, but Kitty has a second year in her room and I think some of the others do too..."

[sharon] "No? From what I can figure there are more freshmen anyway, so I'd imagine that they'd have to pair some together."

[sharon] "Do you know who you are with yet?" she asked Pete. Perhaps they could have some civil conversation that didn't involve 'shagging'.

[PeteWisdom] "Some bloke named John. I take it that's not you, right?" He directed that last to Eve.

[Laura] "I can't wait to meet the second years!" she pipped excitedly.

[PeteWisdom] "Apparently they'll be here by the end of the week. That's what Xavier said, anyway."

[sharon] "Well - I suppose that there are good things to it, but it will be just that many more people here. Suppose I can't complain though. This is much smaller than a regular campus. I hate crowds."

[Laura] "Awesome!!" she trilled and started to hop about from foot to foot again.

[sharon] "It's going to take some getting used to, sharing a room again."

[PeteWisdom] Maybe he could put some of this energy to good use... "Excuse me, Laura is it? Think you could help me find my room?"

[Eve] "No, my names Eve"

[Laura] "Like, okay!" she nodded brightly. "Umm, I think I know where the boys rooms are!""

[Sharon] She glanced back at Eve. At least someone here was quiet and had manners. "So, what are your career goals? Have you set them yet?"

[PeteWisdom] He picked his suitcase back up. "Yeah, I just wanted to put this down and get out of the doorway."

[Laura] "Okay! Well, I like, did a huuuge explore of the school earlier, so I should remember!! Or I could like, smell out the guys rooms...."

[Eve] "yeah, i want to do some kind of comunity outreach stuff, I come from a bad neighborhood, would be nice to find a way to get kids of the streets there."

[PeteWisdom] "Smell? Are they that bad here?"

[Laura] "Noo!! I have hyperactive senses!" she beamed at him.

[PeteWisdom] Suddenly he felt a little self conscious of how much like smoke he must smell to her. "Oh, right. More than one power then?"

[Sharon] "Oh. That's really interesting. Education is the key." She brightened.

[Laura] "Like, yeah!" she coughed a little bit. "It's sooo weird in here roight now, soo many smells!"

[Eve] All the talking taking him away from concentration, a small whirl of red, green, and blue apears above Eve's head

[Sharon] "Considering that Shaz is living here, a full time over developed sense of smell must be a burden."

[PeteWisdom] He saw some multicolored lights coming off Eve. "Is that ... normal?"

[Sharon] She glanced at Eve. Did he know he was glowing again? She twitched her tail out of the way."

[Eve] "the rat "lady"? i heard about her" he makes the quotations with his fingers as he says this.

[Laura] "Oooh, totally! She like, reeks! I feel sooo sorry for her roomie!" Laura made a face. Rat girl was NASTY.

[Sharon] "Who is her roommate?"

[Eve] "oh shit, again?" mumbling under his breath "ok, focus.. focus..." he walks around the room holding his head in this hands.

[Laura] "Umm, no clue! Like, she said it was a dyke..."

[PeteWisdom] Not wanting to be around when whatever happens when those lights aren't controlled happens... "So, Laura, the room?"

[Sharon] "Oh..." She shifted in her seat at that.

[Laura] "Oooh, sorry!"" she blushed and started to hop towards the door.

[PeteWisdom] He nodded ot the two left in the room and followed Laura to what he hoped would be his room. If not, getting an idea for the layout of this place wouldn't be a bad idea either.

[Eve] Seeing Laura and Pete head out he nodded back, "see ya around"

[Sharon] "Is it getting better or should I vacate?" She eyed Eve cautiously.

[Laura] Skipping off along the corridor, she was certain she could at least get the new student to the boys dorm wing at least...

[Eve] concentrating, "what is it you do again?"

[Sharon] "I turn into a cat...or a 'were' cat I suppose. I wouldn't necessarily recommend trying it right away. It leaves you a bit feral."

[PeteWisdom] He dragged his suitcase after her, trying to keep up. For such a short person, she could move quickly.

[Eve] oh god, concentrate Eve... after a few more tense seconds the lights start to fade to just the mearest glimmer. "I think we're alright... just hard trying to focus on nothing thinking..."

[Sharon] "Very good. With all the rats that Shaz has around her, it would be sheer carnage."

[Laura] Trotting up a flight of stairs, she paused on the landing and sniffed the air each way, before shooting off to the left, runnning up some more stairs.

[PeteWisdom] Huffing a bit (maybe he should quit smoking? Nah.), he managed to keep up, barely.

[Laura] "Thiiiis waaaay!"

[PeteWisdom] "Fuck the queen, God save me!" he muttered under his breath.

[Laura] After a few more minutes she came to an abrubt halt and turned aruond, a proud look on her face. "It'll be one of these rooms!" she said, gesturing to the doors that lined the corridor.

[PeteWisdom] He paused to catch his breath, then looked at his card, and found the right door.

[PeteWisdom] He opened it, saw two beds, and tossed his suitcase on an empty one. "There. Thanks."

[Laura] "No problem!"

[PeteWisdom] "Alright, time to have a fag." He starts heading back down the halls to the stairs so he can find a way outdoors.

[Laura] Slightly alarmed, Laura trailed after him. "....Are you gay?"

[PeteWisdom] That stopped him in his tracks. "...am I...? What? No!" He sighed. "A fag is a cigarette." He pulled the one from behind his ear as an example.

[Laura] That was kinda crude of him...

[Laura] "Oooooh! Smoking is bad for you, you know!" she said, looking at him with serious eyes.

[PeteWisdom] He nodded. "Yeah, I heard. I'm not too worried about dying from cancer though." And that was truth enough, he supposed.

[Laura] "Oh. Can you heal too?" she asked, still following him.

[PeteWisdom] "Heal? Not any better than average."

[PeteWisdom] He gets to the stairs and starts heading down, hoping that guy isn't glowing anymore

[Laura] "Okay...." she seemed fairly satisfied with this statement and headed back to the rec room.

[PeteWisdom] "So, those claws hurt when they come out?" Maybe she got lucky...

[Laura] "Yeah, they hurt...." she replied in a slightly hushed tone. "But, if people know I have them then I wont get picked on..." she added in a whisper.

[PeteWisdom] Well, she was right about that... He replied in a similarly quiet voice, "Mine hurt too, so I don't use them much."

[Laura] Looking up at him she broke into a toothy grin. "I bet you never got bullied though, like you're too tall!"

[PeteWisdom] Was it just him, or were those teeth just a little too sharp? "Nah, not too often."

[Laura] "I thought so!" she nodded and started walking along idily. "I sooo can't wait to start classes and get to know people and evrything!"

[PeteWisdom] "It should be interesting. It's been a little bit since I've been in a real classroom."

[Laura] "I just finished high school!! I was Maria in West Side Story and it was sooo fun!" she looked up at him. "So, lik why haven't you been in school?"

[PeteWisdom] "Well, I sort of got suspended."

[Laura] "Oh my god! What did you do?" she looked at him in slight suprise. He totally didnt seem like the type of guys that got suspended back home....but he did smoke,so...

[PeteWisdom] "Well, my Literature teacher and I were caught .. .what was the phrase? Being intimate." He had to smile a bit at the memory...

[PeteWisdom] He wondered if the purple-haired girl would look up from her book and scold him on that one too.

[Laura] Mortified, Laura didnt say a word. Like, oh my god! Blushing she carried on walking, unsure of what to say.

[PeteWisdom] "Maybe that wasn't it... maybe it was getting caught with some vodka, or getting some mates to play some Sex Pistols over the intercom system. Hard to remember, really."

[Laura] "I've like, never done anything like that!" she squeaked finally.

[PeteWisdom] He looked down at her. "Really? Well, you ever need some help or advice with that sort of thing, you know where to find me."

[Laura] "Ummm, well, like my Dad is a teacher here, soo....I gotta be good!" she said, wriggling slightly.

[PeteWisdom] He shrugged. "Up to you. But if you ever felt like not being so good, learn from my mistakes - don't get caught."

[Laura] Feeling slightly mischevious, she nodded. "Like, sure!"

[PeteWisdom] Ah, to be young and innocent again... "So you've never done anything bad?"

[Laura] "Like, of course I have! I..skipped a ballet lesson when I totally felt like going to the mall with my friends from school. And, I like....y'know, I've done bad stuff!" she made a face at him, looking like a puppy.

[PeteWisdom] He shook his head. "That doesn't count. I'm convinced - you've never done anything really bad before."

[Laura] "I like...I so have!"

[PeteWisdom] "Alright then, I've told you some of the bad stuff I've done. Tell me the worst thing you've ever done, and we can go from there."

[Sharon] Sharon sighed and thumped her book shut again. There was only so much 'tuning out' one could do. At least eve had headphones.

[Laura] Taking a deep breath, Laura bit down on her lip and closed her eyes. "I like....have so never told anyone this, but like, one time I sooo wanted this nail polish at the mall, but I like, had no money left and it was the last one, so like, Carrie told me to just put it in my pocket and I...kinda did

[Sharon] What were they doing? Truth or dare?

[PeteWisdom] "So ... you've 'kind of' shoplifted? Once? Quite the rebel there."

[Laura] "But its so totally bad! So, like, when Carrie went home I went back to the store and put it back..."

[Sharon] She frowned at the hint of sarcasm. "Well at least she has morals enough to be sensible of the error of it."

[Eve] as the battery died on his Ipod Eve took off the head phones and looked around

[PeteWisdom] He laughed. "You nicked something, then took it back?"

[PeteWisdom] He looked over at Sharon. "It was just a bit of nail polish, where's the harm?"

[Laura] "Yeah....well, like, we'd used some...." she said with a blush.

[Sharon] "What do you mean where's the harm? It's stealing!"

[Sharon] "She did right, taking it back."

[PeteWisdom] "And you've never thought about stealing anything in your life?"

[Sharon] She made a mental note to look at the lock on her door when she got back to her room. "No. I have not."

[Sharon] "I prefer to retain my integrety."

[Eve] heh... "never really thought about it..." Eve says kinda chuckling

[Sharon] She slid a small look of apology at Laura. "Not meaning you."

[Laura] "I was 14!" Laura wailed. She was so totally going to get a bad rep now...

[Eve] "ah cheer up, not like you kept doing it right?"

[Sharon] "Exactly. Its not like people aren't redeemable. You can always change."

[Sharon] "I used to eat meat until I was 15. Then I realized the error of my ways. I've been vegan since. Never too late."

[PeteWisdom] "You just eat vegetables? How boring."

[Eve] "arn't felines predators?"

[Sharon] She flicked her tail in irritation. "Vegetables, grains, soy...it's the humane choice."

[Laura] "Like....If I dont eat meat I go totally crazy! Like, I get angry..."

[Sharon] She shrugged at Eve. "Yes. It's why I don't transform anymore."

[Sharon] "I wanted to raise above those primiteval urges and follow the higher path."

[PeteWisdom] "Gotta admit, meat is murder."

[PeteWisdom] "Tasty, tasty murder."

[Eve] "a ha.." turning to Laura "yeah, you seem like the kind people shouldn't make angry" smiling

[Laura] "Like, so true! I dont like getting mad..."

[Sharon] She looked at him with a glare and turned from him. People like that lived to be ignorant.

[Sharon] Maybe he and the diva made a good match after all. They could live in the over indulgent lifestyle and they'd get their own soon enough from karma.

[PeteWisdom] "Alright Laura, might be time for me to go up and unpack. But next time you go to the mall, let me know and I'll get you some nice nail polish."

[Laura] "Really? Like thats so awesome kind of you!" she squealed and thrw her arms around him in a hug, squeezing tightly.

[PeteWisdom] That's some grip...! He managed a "No problem" before the rest of the air was squeezed out of him.

[Sharon] ...unfortunately they preyed on the naive. "You will be paying for that, won't you?"

[PeteWisdom] "One way or another..." Which was the truth, or near to it.

[Laura] Bouncing back happily she looked at Sharon, feeling a little downcast now. That was mean...

[Eve] thinking about Pete stealing the polish somehow triggers something inside and the lights whirl and a red light flies towards Pete.

[Sharon] "Well...I'm obviously not going to get all my prereading done here. If you will excuse me, I think I will head up to my room to finish."

[PeteWisdom] He backs up and raises his arms defensively when the lights fly at him. "Is this normal?"

[Eve] "Oh shit oh shit oh shit, it burns!!! how do i turn this off!" Eve runs out the door headed for the bathroom.

[Laura] Jumping back, alarmed and confused as the lights shot everywhere, Laura whimpered and put her arms up over her face. Notgoodnotgood....

[Sharon] She pulls up short at the knife. "Tell him how to stop it!"

[PeteWisdom] "Stop what?"

[Eve] Just then a "hot knife" falls to the ground and burns a hole in the floor beside Pete.

[Sharon] "He can't control his powers yet."

[Sharon] "So...that is your power isn't it? How do you stop it?

[PeteWisdom] "Yeah, that's what I do! You just, stop shooting them!"

[Laura] With a squeak, she backed away even furthur. Seriously, scary!!

[Eve] Finally making it to the bathroom Eve ran cold water over his hands and as the steam dies away they eventually cool off "concentrate.... focus... peice of cake... I've got this..." the lights die down and fade away as he walks back outside

[Eve] "i think, i'm going to go see the nurse again...."

[Sharon] "Wise choice." she turned from the chaos and left for the blessed solitude of the upstairs.

[Laura] "Ummm...like, thats your knife then? It looks..." she trailed off, and looked at Pete. "Do you like cookies?"

[Eve] Eve walks off towards the nurse's office holding his hands and muttering to himself to focus...

[PeteWisdom] He nodded. "Yeah, that's it. Poor guy." He tried to brighten up. "Yeah, cookies sound good."

[Laura] "Awesome!! The kitchen is this way!" she motioned for him to follow and scampered off. She sooooo needed sugar!!

[PeteWisdom] He looked down at his hands and couldn't help but remember the burns they had caused, both to himself and ... others.

[PeteWisdom] But after a moment he followed after. Knowing where the kitchen was would be a great idea.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Eve] "jokes on her really... they don't have bottled water here, i brought that from home"
HA! Awesome
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Wooo! Great instance, guys! I already love Pete! I can’t wait for the second years to start meeting these guys now.
[PeteWisdom] He shook a censored slur out of its pack and put it behind one ear, intending to smoke it after dragging his bag upstairs.
Those pesky Brits, always smoking those censored slurs…
[sharon] Hopefully that Angel girl would be a decent room mate, cause she couldn't see spending much time in the common areas.
:eeevil Oh, we’ll find out, won’t we?
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Oh shit - I was supposed to change that censored slur thing...I'll do that later today ;).

Paws
Technical Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Rogue PHP Script

Censors Modification

Post by Technical Administrator »

The word in question has been removed from Censors.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Oh. Ok. :).

Id had thought it would be funny as "censored british slang" but that works too ;).

Paws