8/27 Instance: Kitty Boy!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[gambit] Remy slumped in the sofa, cuddling Talia against his chest as they watched some TV.

[Victor] ((or me D ))

[Nocturne] ((it didnt let you?? thats odd....wrong password??))

[Wolfsbane] ((no idea))

[Nocturne] TJ lay her head on Remy's chest, yawning a bit.

[Nocturne] Actually trying at school was tough.....studying sucked.

[Wolfsbane] In the distance loud barking can be heard, and the sound of heavy paws moving very fast on the floor above the room.

[Nocturne] But watching tv with Remy was awesome

[Wolfsbane] With the occasion out of breath yowl of a very upset cat.

[Nocturne] TJ sat up. "Dogs?" she looked above them.

[Nocturne] Or...oh, that dog girl. What a weird power.

[gambit] "Merde!" Remy looked out in the hall. "Is she murderin' dat cat or what?"

[Wolfsbane] There is a brief howl that would have been blood curdleing if it weren't for the fact that it ended in a thump and a loud whimper... the 'dog' had obviously collided with a door... again.

Summerspy enters this room

[Nocturne] "She's chasing a cat!?! Why?!"

[Nocturne] Jesus, this place was NUTS!

[Victor] * Victor walks into the room, guitar case on back.

Summers enters this room

[gambit] "Well she's a chien, neh?" he shrugged.

Summers exits from this room

Summers enters this room

[Nocturne] "Whats a chien.." her voice trailed off as she noticed the new guy.

Summerspy exits from this room

Angel_II enters this room

[Victor] looks around and sees a blue chick cuddled up with a guy........and jumps when something big barks nearby

[gambit] "A dog." Remy turned his gaze from the TV to where she was looking. Oh. Another new one. "Bonjour."

[gambit] Remy lifted an eyebrow at the new kids jump. "Oh no worries dere 'omme. 'er bark is much worse dan 'er bite. An' she's busy chasin' d' cat anyways."

[Victor] Vic smiles "I gess that means hi." He can't help it - he gives the french-sounding guy the once over

[Wolfsbane] The barking starts up again, as does the caterwauling... and it's starting to get seaddily nearer.

[Victor] * Victor looks nervously at the door and moves too the side

[Elizabeth] Lizzie, her mp3 player strapped to the belt of her cutoff skirt, dashes into the recroom as if she is on a hurry to get somewhere, not noticing the stranger at first.

[Nocturne] "You new?" TJ asked, realising after what a dumb question it was.

[Angel_II] Angel walked into the rec room, her nose in a magazine, ignoring the barking around her. She almost walks into a brick wall of very tall long haired blond man. "Whoa!"

[Elizabeth] Oh, fucker. TJ and Remy....and a VERY tall new person.

[Nocturne] Oh great and here comes Lizzie.

[Victor] "Y' don' keep dogs here, d'ya mate?" Vic tightens his hold on the guitar and looks back at the blue chick. "Well.......yeah, I am."

[Elizabeth] "Oh bloody HELL, not another one!" Lizzie snaps, her accent suddenly taking on a whole new level of English snobbery.

[Nocturne] "Shes not really a dog..."

[Nocturne] This guy was kind of intimidating...

[gambit] "Non, she's a student." Remy blinked at the chaos of what was a quiet place 5 minutes ago.

[Victor] "Yeah, mate." Vic turns to the girl with purple hair. And a short skirt. Whoo.........

[Elizabeth] Oh god. A Cockney. Oh, for the love of Christ was he checkig her OUT? Lizzie went pale and edged towards the others, hoping he wasn't carrying any knives...

[Victor] Then he noticed yet another girl. Hopefully not too many were taken........hold on. Were those wings?

[Angel_II] Angel skirted around the tall, tall dude and made for Remy and TJ on the sofa. "Hey, is this the new guy with the knives Scott told me about," she whispered to them.

[Wolfsbane] Rahne couldn't remember the last time she had so much fun.... oh yeah she could... the lat time she chased the cat.... all for legs powering underneather her she skidded on the polished floor around a courner, nearly collided with the wall and shot off towards the stairs.

[Summers] Scott walked in holding the cat, petting it gently. "I know the big bad wolf scared you...you poor thing." He came up short as he entered the Rec Room. Holy shit. Another new guy...hey! Angel is with ME pal. "Hey guys, Angel." He gave her a big grin.

[Victor] Damn. Lots of people. Vic glanced around the room and then put on a grin. "Hey, gess I'm the new guy. Anyone wanna give me names, or do I have ta gess?"

[Nocturne] "There's a new guy with knives?!" Was Xavier screening before he allowed these people in?

[gambit] Remy frowned. "What was d' guy doin' with dem? He didn't threaten y' did 'e petite?"

[gambit] "Oh sorry about dat. D' name's Remy."

[Angel_II] "Yeah, John.....something....I guess some shit went down with him the other night...." She smiled broadly at Scott as he came in with the cat.

[Summers] Scott put the cat down and went over to stand next to Angel.

[Elizabeth] "Elizabeth...Or Lizzie," Lizzie nervously adjusted her skirt. Fuck, she always managed to under dress...

[Nocturne] What was wrong with these people!

[Nocturne] "TJ," she told the new guy. "What's yours?"

[Angel_II] "Oh, um, yeah....I'm Angel."

[Victor] "Vic, mate." Vic nodded to Remy, eyes moving back to.......what was the posh bint's name? Lizzie?

[Wolfsbane] Rahne charged down the stairs... there was a new smell... A NEW PERSON! YAY!!! She barreled towards the rec room, she could smell evryone in there... and a new person whoopie!!

[Summers] “I’m Scott.”

[Angel_II] "Hey," she grinned at Scott and scooted closer to him. "Is this that guy you were talking about?" she whispered.

[Victor] Vic's sharp hearing picked up.........claws? And that smell........oh SHIT.

[Summers] "No...this is a completely new guy. John's hiding out in hsi room."

[Nocturne] She wasnt sure a guy should be allowed to screw around with knives in the school..

[Wolfsbane] She barked loudly and she crashed through the door and landed on the new tall guys back, knocking him forward slightly before darting around him and placing both front paws on his shoulders and licking him face.

[Elizabeth] "And John'd better stay there!" Lizzie said, folding her arms. "Or at least stay away from knives...."

[Angel_II] Vic, huh? Guess not. Whoooooa and what was up with Rahne!

[Wolfsbane] ((OMG can we say bad grammer))

[Nocturne] Looks like fido found another man to paw at

[Nocturne] Long as it kept her away from HER man. She gave Remy a little squeeze.

[Victor] Vic yowled and scrabbled backwards, bumping into the purple-haired chick as he struggled with the guitar case and trying to get as far away from the HUGE slobbering dog about to tear his throat out

[Elizabeth] Wow. Rahne was very very friendly. Lizzie sighed. She was going to have to take her aside at some point and point a few things out...

[Angel_II] Hmmm, at least she wasn't licking Scott's face.

[Elizabeth] "YAAI!" Lizzie screamed as the giant guy fell into her and was knocked backwards.

[Nocturne] Talia laughed at the big guys reaction to doggy girl.

[Wolfsbane] Rahne yiped happily and slobbered all over the new guys face, tail wagging. New people are fun.

[Angel_II] Okay, this was getting nuts. "Yo, Vic, meet Rahne. She's a student too."

[Victor] He couldnt help the claws coming out as he pushed the dog off him. "Student?!" He half-shrieked. "Get it the FUCK off me!!"

[gambit] "Dieu." Remy shook his head at the pile of people. "Rahne y' didn't ask if d' guy wanted t' tongue with y' first."

[Elizabeth] "Oh my GOD! This place and get the hell off me yourself!" she snapped at the new guy who was trying to get Rahne off him.

[Wolfsbane] Rahne barked and shoved her nose down the guys ear before climbing off him and trotting behind the sofa

[Summers] Scott snorted at Remy's comment. "Nice."

[Nocturne] Eww dog tongues.

[Victor] Vic swallowed and whimpered slightly untill the huge mutt had gone, then suddenly realised he was on the floor in a room full of people. Damn. On the plus side.......he was on the floor with the short skirted chick.......Vic grinned

[Angel_II] Was she changing back behind the couch? Did she have CLOTHES back there?

[Wolfsbane] A few minutes later rahne's red head peeked over the back of the sofa "hey, could one of ya guys toss me me clothes? I hide 'em under that plant pot." She grinned.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie started to strugle off but her foot was trapped under him. "Do you mind?"

[Wolfsbane] "I would change behind the pot.... only it ain't big enough man."

[Nocturne] TJ looked back over the couch. GAH! She's NAKED!"

[Angel_II] Angel grabbed the clothes and gave them to Rahne before one of the guys could.

[Elizabeth] I want to go die in peace....Lizzie thought. What the hell had she done to deserve this?

[gambit] Remy snorted. "Well what did y' expect chere? Not like she can wear dem when she's got four legs."

[Victor] Vic pushed himself off Lizzie and gave her a slow grin. "I'm sorry, ma'am. Just.......I don' like dogs, y'know?" He got up and offered hr a hand

[Summers] Scott cleared his throat. "Thank you Angel."

[Nocturne] "I..." she bit off a response. She needed to not be jealous and stupid and trust Remy. "I dunno..."

[Wolfsbane] "Thankee Angel." Rahne disappeard back behind the sofa and crawled out shortly after, fully dressed much to most of the rooms relief.

[Angel_II] Angel gave Scott a knowing smile. "My pleasure, yo."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie got up of her own accord. Did he have to look at her like that? "I like dogs myself." she said, scowling.

[Elizabeth] She turned away to go over to Angel to get away from this...oddball.

[Wolfsbane] Rahne grinned at everyone "So what's the blond cat's name then?" she asked the room in general.

[Victor] Vic shrugged, still grinning "Each too their own I gess." He checked out Lizzies ass - and couldn't help it. As he bentover too get his guitar, he pinched her ass.

[gambit] Remy cuddled TJ to him a bit closer, making a bit more room on the sofa. "Its Vic petite."

[Nocturne] TJ's eyebrow raised as she noticed the ass pinch.

[Nocturne] This guy was...foward.

[Elizabeth] "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Lizzie screamed as she felt herself being groped and turned round to slap him, but...well, he was very big.

[Wolfsbane] Rahne plonked herself on the sofa, this was such a groovy day, new people rocked, it meant she could make new friends.

[Victor] "Who, me?" He blinked inocently down at Lizzie. "I was gettin' my guitar, mate."

[Nocturne] She scowled. Why did Lizzie have to be so loud all the time?

[Elizabeth] Christ! The bloody pervert had just grabbed her infront of everyone!

[Summers] Uh-oh. Scott subtly stepped in front of Angel in case Lizzie went postal. "Hey - Vic, we have things such as manners and decency here." He crossed his arms and wished his glare could be seen.

[Victor] "Allthough........y'do look pretty fine, ya know." He winked.

[Elizabeth] "Quite!" Lizzie nodded in agreement with Scott and backed up quickly.

[Elizabeth] "Well that doesn't mean you can grab my arse!" Lizzie objected. Bloody hell....Where was a knight in shining armour when you needed one?

[Victor] Vic heard the guy with the glasses and looked at him. "Hey, no offence. Seriusly." He held up a hand. "It's a compliment, where I come from. Sorry........" Whew. Looked like he needed too learn some things.......

[gambit] Remy chuckled. "Well maybe not manners so much, but y' leave d' femme alone if she wants y' to."

[Wolfsbane] Rahne watched the show unfloding infront of her with mild interest since she had no idea what was going on... Lizzie screamed alot didn't she? She scratched behind her ear... she should really go and see if the nurse had any flea powder.

[Elizabeth] "Oh, really, and where's that? The sixthteen hundreds?"

[Elizabeth] ((lisph time))

[Victor] "Not quite, lady." Vic winked. "London."

[Wolfsbane] He grabbed Lizzie's arse? what was wrong with that?

[Victor] Vic tapped the top of his guitar, looking around the room again. Well........at least the dog had gone.

[Nocturne] Drama like..never ENDED here. She took the remote and subtly turned the volume up, hoping someone would get the hint

[Elizabeth] "Oh, I can tell you're from London. And I can tell you that when I used to go out in London the only fools who grabbed my rear were drunk. And you're not."

[Angel_II] Angel quietly watched the show, noticing Scott had put himself between her and Vic. Wow.

[Summers] Turning to Angel, Scott said, “want to go play tennis now?”

[Wolfsbane] Rahne tapped TJ's shoulder "What ya watchin?"

[Victor] He looked at the blue chick, not really paying any attention to Lizzie. She might have been blue but she was still hot......then he saw Remy. Hmm.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie folded her arms across her chest as she didn't have a nice person to sheild her, and glowered darkly.

[Angel_II] She tore her attention away from Vic checking out Teej.... this was about to get uglier. "Yes, totally, man."

[Nocturne] She turned to Rahne. "Trying to watch Chapelle Show. If people would shut up."

[gambit] Remy laughed. "Think its a lost cause, chere. We did get about 15 minutes of it though. Dat's a new record."

[Elizabeth] Oh dear. The puddy tat was checking out TJ. That would not end up pretty....and TJ had had the nerve to shoot her dirty looks.

Jamie enters this room

[Summers] He slipped an arm around Angel’s waist and guided her out of the room, pointedly ignoring Victor.

[Nocturne] "Is it impossible to sit and watch tv without people being loud? I dont think its too much to ask."

[Wolfsbane] Rahne sensed a rebuke there so she moved away from the happy couple and perched on the arm of the sofa and waved at Vic.

[Elizabeth] And wait - Scott and Angel all over each other again? When had that happened? She wandered over to the corner and took her usual anti social spot up, watching everyone.

[gambit] Remy just drew Talia closer to him, so that she was practically in his lap and gave Vic one of his. "Yep, she's pretty, but don't touch" grins.

[Victor] Vic saw the red-headed girl wave at him. She smelt like the huge dog had.......he smiled slightly nervusly at her and waved back. Better stay on her good side........

[Jamie] * Jamie walked into the room holding a Dr.Pepper and a bag of chips..."Whoa crowed" he mused

Summers exits from this room

Angel_II exits from this room

[Victor] Vic hurridly looked back at Remy. "So......Remy, yeah?"

[Wolfsbane] Rahne smiled at Jamie as he entered "Tha really you or one o ya dupes?"

[Elizabeth] Out of the corner of one eye, she noticed Remy and TJ curling up together so much they were practically melded. She was over that, yeah...but it'd be nice to have someone. But not anyone, she thought hurridly, looking at the CatMan.

[gambit] "Oui." He chuckled. "Y' keepin' any of it straight in dis zoo?"

[Jamie] "We're all real, if you want to get philosphical about it." Jamie answered.

[Victor] Vic smirked. "It's tamer then some shit.......where y'from, mate? Ya soun' french......"

[Nocturne] Talia sighed, rolling her eyes and clicking the tv off. At least she had the dvds..but back home.

[Nocturne] She curled up on Remy's lap, turning her attention to the conversation.

[gambit] Remy made a noise of dismissal. "Non, Remy's american. A full blooded cajun though." He grinned.

[Victor] He saw the blue girl......TJ? curl up to Remy. Damn, he was taken?

[Wolfsbane] "Hah, not accordin' ta some." Rhne smiled at him... if he started to try philosphy on her he'd have a job on his hands...

[Elizabeth] This place was a zoo...Lizzie rubbed her temples slightly. It was very, very chaotic in the room, but it had eased up a little on before.

[Victor] "Cool." Vic grinned. "Though.......cajun don' mean nothin' t'me, mate. Firs' time I ever been to the USA, y'know?"

Cypher enters this room

[gambit] "From N'awleans...down south. If y' 'aven't 'eard of N'aweleans y' 'aven't lived yet."

[Nocturne] "Who hasnt heard of it? Its a city."

[Cypher] Doug walked downstairs, figuring he should take a break from studying sometime...

[Victor] Damn, Remy's accent was sexy. Vic couldn't help smiling slightly. "Heard of it - that mean I lived?"

[Jamie] "Hey Doug." Jamie waved to his roomate as he entered the room.

[gambit] "Depends." he smiled at Vic. "If y' think dat its a nest of sinners, probabally not. If y' think its a party an' y'd like t' go, probabally."

[Cypher] (( oh yeah, there's an updated pic of doug on his myspace, if people haven't seen it yet. ))

[Nocturne] Talia noticed the way Vic was talking to Remy...it was like she wasnt even here..

[Cypher] He nodded to Jamie. "Hey man."

Summerspy enters this room

[Victor] "A party? Why the hell no one tell me 'bout it?" Vic grinned.

[Elizabeth] Okay, when did Jamie come in? At least she noticed when Doug entered and wasn't totally losing it.

[Elizabeth] "Hi, Doug," Lizzie called out from her corner. He'd get on with Andrew....if she ever saw him again.

[Cypher] Hey, there was Lizzie! He wondered if she'd given that program a try yet... "Hey!" He walked over there, noticing Remy and TJ pretty close together, and he had promised to stay out of TJ's way...

[Elizabeth] "You're insane, coming out of your room! This place has gotten worse than normal!" she said to Doug as he joined her.

[gambit] "Hey Doug!" he waved "Y' finally done playin' with y're computer?"

[Nocturne] "It's Mardi Gras," she told Vic. "Havent you heard of that?"

[Cypher] He waved back to Remy. "Just taking a break.. I programmed it to lock up if I was on it more than six hours straight."

[Jamie] Jamie leaned againest a back wall and wondered again exactly how many people can fit in the Rec Room.

[Cypher] He shrugged. "Eh, gotta come out of my ivory tower at some point, right? Ever get a chance to try that program I worked up?"

[gambit] Remy nodded. "Well Mardi Gras is d' best part, oui, but its a party pretty much all d' time.

[Victor] Vic looked down at TJ and blinked. Mardi Gras? "Nope. What is it?"

[Wolfsbane] Rahne waved "Hey Doug-man." She smiled, this was only the second time she'd seen him, he never came out of him room man.

[Elizabeth] "Erm, sort of," Lizzie put her head on one side. "I got down there but couldn't remember what I had to do, so I went back to my computer to see, then went back down but someone else was using it..."

[Nocturne] "Its...a party?" she looked to Remy to explain.

[gambit] Remy laughed. "Well, its good t' come out now an' den, neh? Y' know...deres a whole world out 'ere too."

[Wolfsbane] Rahne waved her arms at Vic. "It's like... a HUUUUGE party man!! Like a street festive." She explained for Remy.

[Cypher] He crouched down by her chair, glad to be stretching out his legs. "That sucks... I really want to see how this stuff interacts with mental powers. The programming should work in theory, but I don't have any real experience with that sort of thing."

[gambit] "Oui, Mardi gras is like d' biggest thing. Y' just drink all night an' day and wander d' streets. People from all over d' place come down."

[Victor] "Like the sound of it allready, mate." Vic laughed, winking at TJ. He couldn't help the little flinch as the dog-girl flailed at him

[Victor] "Heh. Like I do normally?" Vic grinned at Remy

[Elizabeth] "But anyway - there're two new guys and they're both mad! That one over there just grabbed my...butt," she said, blushing slightly, "And John, he has all these knives and Wagner and McCoy had to take them off him."

[Nocturne] TJ bit her lip and blushed a bit at Vics wink. This guy....she had no idea how to take him...

HolyGhost enters this room

[gambit] Remy laughed. "Well, den y'll fit in 'ere just fine Vic."

[Elizabeth] "Well, maybe you could show me how it works then tweak it around or something," Lizzie shrugged. "I really don't want to mess it up."

[Cypher] "He... wha?" He'd heard a few things here and there about Lizzie and had never really thought someone could get away with that without at least some retaliation. "And someone with knives? Maybe my room is safer..."

[Wolfsbane] "So what brings ya here then Vic?" Rahne tugged on the new guy's sleave.

[Cypher] "But yeah, we can go down there sometime. I think I saw that Angel and Scott were down there a little bit ago..."

[Victor] "Sorted." Vic grinned. He didn't know who to chose from, really - there was the hot blue chick, Lizzie AND a hot Cajun to.......

[Elizabeth] "Oh, they got all the knives off him," Lizzie leant back in the chair, trying to shut out everything else around her. "Oh, so thats where they went..."

[Victor] Vic jumped as Muttgirl tugged his sleeve. "Uuuuuh......" He swallowed, manadging too stop the claws from extending. "I.......well...."

[Wolfsbane] "I turn inta a wolf... ya smell like a cat can ya turn inta a cat?" She tugged on his sleeve some more.

[Elizabeth] Unable to miss Rahne's comment, Lizzie burst out laughing. Now that would be amusing.

[Jamie] Jamie continued to sip on his Dr.Pepper and marvel over all the newer students that had come during his Christmas absence.

[Cypher] "Yeah." He looked over at the two new people still in the room.

[Victor] "Wolf? Oh." Not Muttgirl then. Still a huge dog. Vic smirked. "No." He gave her a grin that showed off his fangs.

[gambit] Remy looked over at Doug. "So - 'ow are y' doin' anyway Doug? Not seen much of y' since Christmas."

[Elizabeth] 2So...looking forward to Retard PE?" Lizzie made a face. "It's you, me, Warren and TJ...."

[gambit] He chuckled. "Not dat we've seen much of y' actually since y' found d' danger room. But still."

[Nocturne] Talia just noticed Doug in the room.

[Cypher] He shrugged. "Studying, some programming. Trying to get some more sleep than last time."

[Nocturne] She didn't hate him so much anymore...but still prefered when he wasn't around.

[Elizabeth] Sleep? Ahhh, what was sleep?

[Cypher] "That? I didn't get to go to the first class... I think Wagner wants to do a one on one session to make up for it."

[Wolfsbane] Rahne cooed over his fangs, they were very shiney. "I kin do that kinda..." She closed her eyes and concentrated for a sec before looking up at Vic and grinning with a full set of wolf teeth.

[HolyGhost] ((Actually Retard PE is now and open class to anyone who wants to show. I forgot to make the annoucement.))

[gambit] "Bon. Y' worked y'reself too 'ard last time."

[Victor] Vic actully stepped back as wolfy showed off her fangs. "Holy shit."

[gambit] Remy was distracted by the dental display that the two were making. "Y' two aren't gonna try an' eat each other now are y'?"

[Nocturne] What was going on herem a fang off?

[Elizabeth] "Ah, well it was fun while it lasted...It kind of...went into meltdown. I had a bit of a row with TJ," Lizzie said quietly so only Doug would hear.

[Jamie] ((What's retard PE?))

[Cypher] He blinked at the fang display. "My, what big teeth they have..."

[Nocturne] TJ licked at her own slightly oversized kanines...

[Victor] Vic allmost laughed at Remy's comment. "Mate, ya have no idea how many dogs have chased me......"

[Cypher] He dropped his voice to match Lizzie's. "I sort of saw that on myspace... I try and stay out of anything on TJ's site though, because she doesn't like me much."

[Elizabeth] "All the better to bite us with," Lizzie flashed a grin at Doug.

[Wolfsbane] Rahne giggled and the teeth shrunk into normal square shaped ones. "Dinnae worry, I don'y bite... i'll just gum ya ta death."

[Cypher] "Hey, I may not be much of an athlete, but I can move pretty fast when something's chasing me."

[HolyGhost] ((See the last game Jamie. It's Kurt's circus based movement class.))

[gambit] "Well, y' wouldn't be d' only one dat likes bitin' petite." He chucked, giving Talia a peck on her forehead.

[Victor] "Bite?" Vic caught Lizzie's comment and grinned at her. "Ya offerin'?" He couldn't resist it.

[Elizabeth] Her smile faded a little. "It got out of hand. I want to explain myself but I don't know if she'd listen." Lizzie shrugged her shoulders a little and wriggled down in her seat to get comfy.

[Jamie] "Hmm...not too many people have noticed me." he smirked to himself.

[Elizabeth] ''Offering what? A mercy killing? Sure!" Lizzie called in response to Vic. Creep.

[Nocturne] She smiled at Remy, showing off her small...well, you could call them fangs. She'd never refered to them as such before.

[Jamie] ((Ahh...))

[Victor] Vic flashed his fangs again. She was goin' ta be fun........

[Cypher] Keeping his voice low to lizzie... "Yeah, TJ's not one to forgive or forget too easily. I just try not to worry about it. But if you do need someone to talk to, I'm always around somewhere."

[Wolfsbane] Rahne put her head to one side and motioned to the gitar case. "Do ye play? Or is it jus' fer lookin' groovy?" She asked Vic.

[Victor] Then he looked back at wolfy. "Hey.......uh.......sorry for nearly clawin' ya....." He smiled. She was kind of cute........

[Victor] "Oh?" He looked down at his guitar. "Oh, this. I play." He grinned.

[Jamie] "Hmm...should I stay here, go and talk with Doug, or what?" he mused

[Wolfsbane] "Clawin?" rahne looked puzzled.

[Victor] "When.....ya jumped me." He shrugged.

[Elizabeth] "We were really good friends though....I just screwed up. Then I made it worse. Thank you for the offer though...I guess I don't have too many friends here, not really.''

[Wolfsbane] "Ye have claws!? Grooooovy! Kin I see?" She peered at his hand.

[Cypher] "Yeah... sounds pretty parallel to my experience with TJ. Did you ever hear about all that?"

[Victor] Vic blinked. Was the wolf chick on smething? And where could he get some? "Sure." He flexed his hand and the claws came out. Looked like he needed too clip them again......

[Nocturne] Talia jumped slightly as Vic extended his claws. Jesus, they were big..and scary.

[Wolfsbane] Rahne grabbed his hand an inspected them closely. "Groooooovy man... are they sharp?" She ran her finger down one and drew a think line of blood. "Guess they are." She sucked on her finger, a little blood escaping onto her lip.

[Victor] "Don' worry, lady." Vic winked at TJ. "I'm jus' a big kitty once ya get ta know me."

[Wolfsbane] ((Thin line of blood, she's not gonna bleed to death lol))

[Victor] Vic's eyes widened when wolfy grabbed his hand. Okay........"Yeah......they need clippin'." He pulled his hand back and retracted the claws.

[Victor] Do NOT look at the blood, Vic thought. Bad. He coughed and concentrated on TJ insted.

[Jamie] Jamie walked over to Doug and Lizzie, hoping to have a decent conversation without getting killed, he smirked.

[Cypher] These new people certainly represented more ... potentially violent mutations than the first semesters. Wunderbar.

[Wolfsbane] "It's ok... ye dinnae hurt me." Rahne said while sucking at her finger.

[Nocturne] She shuddered a bit at the wink. Man he was weird.

[Nocturne] And he was looking at her again.

[Cypher] He looked up. "Hey Jamie."

[Victor] Vic tried very hard not to look at wolfy, moving his gaze to his guitar - that way he couldn't see her sucking the blood off her finger.

[gambit] "What's d' matter chere?" Rem rubbed her back. "y' cold?"

[Victor] "That's.......um......good." He stared at his guitar case. Ooooh, lookit de purty patterns.......

[Jamie] "Hate to intrude but alas, I was feeling rather left out." he grinned.

[Nocturne] "Umm..yeah kinda," she told him, sinking back into him a bit.

[Wolfsbane] Okay, it wasn't bleeding now... she looked up an Vic who was staring at the floor and reached out to touch his hand gently "hey man? You 'kay?"

[Victor] Vic jumped. "Uh, yeah, fine." He grinned at wolfy again. "Hey.......don' think I know ya name."

[Cypher] "Couldn't you be a part of all of these conversations at once though?"

[Wolfsbane] She smiled at him "It's Rahne."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie gave a slight wave to Jamie. "Hey, look I have to go now..." she said getting up. "I'll see you later, and you will help me with the DR?" she directed at Doug.

[Victor] "Cool." Vic looked around. The room had gone a little too quiet for his liking. "So......"

[Elizabeth] ((gotta go peeps woo for Vic!!))

[Jamie] "And what worry at how my dupes will act."

[Cypher] He nodded. "Definitely. Just find me sometime, we'll figure it out."

[Cypher] (( take care! ))

[Victor] ((lol ty mate))

[Wolfsbane] ((okay hun catch you later ) ))

[Elizabeth] "Just send me a MySpace comment for the times...See you later."

[Nocturne] ))adios!!))

[Elizabeth] Lizzie quickly dashed out of the room before Vic grabbed her arse as she passed

[Jamie] ((Oh sure as soon as Jamie gets there see leaves ;) ))

Elizabeth exits from this room

[Victor] Vic watched as Lizzie got up. She was definately.......intresting. Hesmirked as she pratically ran past him.

[Nocturne] Looked like Lizzie was leaving. well, the day got that much better.

[Wolfsbane] Rahne grabbed Vic's hand "Hey? have ya hand the tour yet? Want me to show ya 'round?" She beamed at him.

[Jamie] "Well I'll wonder all day if that was in any relation to me coming over." Jamie mused to Doug.

[Victor] Vic manadged to stop himself flinching this time. "Huh? Tour?"

[gambit] Remy arched an eyebrow at Vic. The guy seemed to be pretty much walking testosterone. Just so long as he treated the girls right, he supposed it was fair enough.

[Nocturne] And Rahne was way into the new guy.Things were looking up!

[Cypher] "Nah. She's got other stuff to get done. I hear the teachers are going to actually try and enforce attendance and assignments this semester..."

[Wolfsbane] "O tha mansion... ya know they've got this MASSIVE room in the cellar that kin be whatever ye want, i was thee this morning an it was a forest, and the other day it was a circus!" She was pratically bouncing with enthusiasm.

[Victor] Vic raised an eyebrow. Anything? "Can it be a bar too?"

[Jamie] "Well that's bound to annoy Remy and others." Jamie grinned "Not fine, upstanding stundents like myself and you."

[Cypher] He could have sworn he overheard the new people talking about his danger room... this wouldn't end well...

[Cypher] "And how many times did I see you send dupes to class so you could sleep in or watch tv?"

[gambit] Remy laughed at that. "Well, oui, but den y' miss out on all d' other things. Dere's a real bar in town 'ere - y' should check dat out."

[Victor] Coz damn, he needed a drink.

[Jamie] "How many?"

[Wolfsbane] Rahne frowned "I dunne... bu' we kin find out!" She grabed his other hand and her smile widened.

[Cypher] "Either that or you left a dupe behind to sleep in or watch tv. Hard to tell..."

[Victor] "Hey-" Vic let go of Rahne and caught his guitar befor it hithe ground. "Watch it." He frowned at her.

[Jamie] "I'll have you know I follow a tested principle of going to class, that part from Calvin and Hobbes where Calvin duplicates himself." he joked.

[Cypher] He shook his head. "Really, I think you have the most confusing power ever, man. I couldn't handle it."

[Wolfsbane] Rahne blushes slighly. "Ack! Sorry, i've got one o' them so I know how it is."

[Victor] Vic smiled when he heard Rahne had a guitar. "Heh. This is my one and only, mate." He patted the guitar, suddenly feeling slightly friendlier too the wolfy.

[gambit] Remy leaned forward to whisper in Talia's ear. "Is it just me dat finds it ironic dat d' pussy cat an' d' pooch are hookin' up?"

[Wolfsbane] Rahne smiled "Mine was me gran'dad's... it's at least 50 years old man."

[Jamie] "Well your power is probably one of the easiest to explain." Jamie told Doug. "My power can really screw up with my memory, though" he grinned.

[Cypher] "Easiest to explain to everyone except Sgt. Rankin, I guess."

[Nocturne] She laughed, turning herself to face Remy. "Whatever keeps them busy, right?"

[Victor] "Wow." Vic looked down at his guitar, smiling. "Can't say mine's that old......" He sighed.

[Victor] ((brb))

[Jamie] "Yeah he survives or other peoples powers, how lame."

[gambit] "Y' still gettin' grief from 'im Doug?" Remy made a face. "D' 'omme is nuts if y' ask me."

[Jamie] ((on))

[Cypher] "From Rankin? Other than getting put into Remedial Movement, not really."

[Wolfsbane] "That's the runnin' guy yeah?" rahne asked "I met him this mornin' he's.... keen inhe?"

[gambit] Remy chuckled. "Well d' class ain't dat bad. Remy crashed it d' other day. Wagner's got some neat toys too."

[Jamie] "Remedial Movement?"

[Nocturne] "I like Cal...he's so nice."

[Cypher] "Can't be too hard if it's in the Danger Room..."

[gambit] "An' oui." He nodded at Rahne. "'e's insane. Who wants t' get up before dawn an' go runnin' all over d' place? D' 'omme is crazy."

[Victor] Vic raised an eyebrow at Remy. Remedial Movement? Sounded.......kinky. He grinned.

[Wolfsbane] Rahne poked Remy's shoulder. "Oi! I do." She poked her tounge out at him.

[Wolfsbane] "Bu' then I got four legs so I guess it ain't so bad." She giggled.

[Nocturne] "Some people are morning people," TJ shrugged.

[Jamie] "Have you ever made the Danger Room do anything crazy whilst Cal was in their, like make it into the Battle of Hoth or something like that?" Jamie asked Doug a rather random question.

[gambit] Remy laughed back at her. "Not Remy." He snuggled TJ close to him again. "Remy's got better ways t' spend 'is mornin."

[Cypher] "No. Why would I mess with a teacher like that?"

[Victor] Another set of images made Vic grin as he looked back at Remy - then quickly looked away. Remy was pretty hot......

[Nocturne] "You've definately been awake that early is all I'm saying baby," TJ smirked at him.

[Jamie] "I have no clue, but it would be rather interesting."

[Victor] But after what happened with Lizzie.......it might be an idea too watch and wait befor he did anything.

[gambit] Remy caught that last look. Oh realllly? That was interesting. He wondered if TJ had caught it.

[Jamie] "But as I keep bouncing from topic to topic, I'll be reading this book called "A Game of Thrones.", have you ever read it."

[Cypher] "Nah, he'd probably just roll with it." He shrugged. "Game of Thrones? Oh yeah."

[Wolfsbane] Rahne sighed and ran her figers through her red hair, she was starting to feel bored "So," she turned to Vic "fancy tha tour o tha place?"

[Jamie] "They're interesting and something to do if I'm bored or a teacher has a really boring lecture."

[Cypher] "How could any of this stuff be boring?"

[Victor] Vic turned his attention back to Rahne. "Yeah....sure." He gave her one of his easy grins.

[Jamie] "Some of the stuff I already know...." Jamie shrugged. "Also I have a short attention span sometimes."

[gambit] Remy chuckled at Doug. "So speaks d' true nerd." he said teasingly.

[Cypher] "True nerd? Clearly you haven't met my friends."

[Wolfsbane] Rahne smiled once again and picked up his guitar for him, taking his hand in hers. "Come on, we'll start wit' tha kitchen..." She started to drag him out the room, babbling about all this great american food (though the chocolate tasted like caoch... apprently).

[gambit] "Hah! True enough. Though Remy 'eard dem dat one day. Can imagine. At least we're corruptin' y' 'ere Doug."

[Jamie] "Those books have given me an urge to tell someone that "They know nothing." Jamie rambled on "But I've been able to fight it."

[Wolfsbane] ((and with that Vic and I shall off to bed, catch you all later guys it's been fun ) ))

[Nocturne] ((adios! lets wrap guys))

[Victor] Vic found himself being dragged out of the room befor he knew it, barely having time too throw a "Later, y'all" behind him. Wolfy was more forward then him!

[Cypher] (( take care! ))

[Victor] ((lol thanks guys D ))

[gambit] "See y' around!"

[Jamie] "Nerds are a rare creature in West Texas, well true nerds at least, the football jocks would call you a nerd if you had an A average thought."

[gambit] ((cool! ok - you transcribing or am I??))

[Wolfsbane] "Bye guys!" Rahne called over her shoulder.

[Nocturne] ((I will))

[Victor] ((im gona hang for a few then off too bed *yawn*))

[Cypher] He stood up and stretched a bit. "Well, it's about time to get back to studying ... got that biology paper to finish."

[Nocturne] TJ waved to doggy girl and kitty boy..

[gambit] ((sorry for my randomness - I blame it on the drugs.))

[Jamie] "Again with the studying," Jamie rolled his eyes.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

WOO! That was awesome if a bit hectic, you guys! And I LOVE the Kitty/Dog stuff. It looks like Victor is going to be quite a handful.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

That looked fun.

Though its not fun that i allways miss events like this.
(more than three people playing etc.)
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I have to say....

I LIKE VIC

He's awesome.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Yay for Vic! We need a school pervert :P
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Yay for pervyness!! As long as he asks next time :D
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Okay, finally got to read this. Vic is awesome! Wooo! And him and Rahne? Fang off! HAHAHAHA! And poor TJ when Vic hits on Remy!

The icing on the cake was this morning on MyCrack though, with Vic and Rahne being the ones to walk in on Scott and Angel in the Danger Room! Priceless!
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Originally posted by Slarti

The icing on the cake was this morning on MyCrack though, with Vic and Rahne being the ones to walk in on Scott and Angel in the Danger Room! Priceless!
Lol well who better then the school pervert and the girl who just sits there and either goes 'Bwhu?' or 'Awwwwwww' lol
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

WOO that was fun :D Thanks for that guys!
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art