8/15 instance: Return of the Dez

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Nocturne] Talia yawned, stretching her arms above her head as she entered the kitchen.

[Nocturne] Yeah, it was like, 7:30 am...but she was hungry, and unfortunately awake.

[Nocturne] Remy was asleep, completely unwakeable. And she doubted he'd be much fun if she tried to wake him anyway. But it was nice rolling over and seeing him there and knowing he was gonna be there EVERY morning.

[Nocturne] She poked through the cupboard, settling on some cocoa pebbles before rooting through the cabinet for a bowl.

Rogue enters this room

[Rogue] Dez walked into the kitchen, yawning and rubbing her back. Flying back from the city tuckered her out. She wondered if her room was still avaliable. First things first, food!!! she thought, "Sleep can wait."

[Rogue] she noticed TJ searching through the cupboard. "Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bacey!" she said with a smile. "Morning Sugah!" she said in her southern accent.

Summerspy enters this room

[Nocturne] TJ jumped at the exhuberant greeting. Man it was way too early for that much energy.

[Nocturne] She turned, "Dez?! Where the hell have you been!"

[Rogue] "Ah didn't mean to scare ya sug." she laughed grabbing a mug for coffe. "It was a beautiful night, and somthin' about stars always makes me smile." she said pouring coffee into the mug.

[Rogue] "Ah been 'round." she sipped from the mug. "Ah had some major league mental issues ah had to take care of. But ah feel fixed." she said twirling around.

[Nocturne] "Well, thats good," TJ sat at the table, pouring herself a bowl. "So, like, where were you? And how was Christmas?"

[Rogue] "Ah was back in the big city....ya know, remind me next time I leave my apartment to CLEAN it first." she laughed. "Ah tell ya Talia, ah had some pretty wild adventures in the big apple."

[Rogue] "An' what 'bout you and Remy?" she asked with a wink, "I trust ya'll patch things up quicker than a quilt?"

[Nocturne] She smiled. "We're good," she told her. "Really good. Raven left which sucks alot, but Remy moved in!"

[Rogue] Dez was shocked at the news of Raven. She didn't know the girl well, but she was always nice to her. "Sucks" she said and then thought, "I mean about Raven."

[Rogue] "Ah think its great about you two." She thought about the last few months. "Young love is so.....Ah don't know...lovely." she laughed.

[Nocturne] "We'll be together six months next month! It's crazy! But sooo nice," she told her, sitting back. "So dude, you spent all that time in the city? In your dirty apartment?"

[Rogue] "Well Ah CLEANED it Talia." she said back. "In the beginnign Ah was mostly upset over mah powers, and ah just felt I didn't belong."

[Rogue] "It was hard...because ah feel like ah had so much pain dealt to me, an' not enough good, ya know?" she asked

[Nocturne] "I guess," she thought a bit. "Are you gonna stay then? Dude, you've missed SO much."

[Nocturne] "And dude? TJ!"

[Rogue] "Sorry T.J." she apologized. "As for staying...yeah Ah think I'm to settle down here. Ah actually missed everybody. How are they, did they all come back?" she asked.

[Nocturne] "Yeah, everyone's pretty much back, except for Raven. There's new people too. It's fucking crazy."

[Nocturne] "Umm...do you have like, an accent now? I dont remember that..."

[Rogue] "Ah always did." she replied, forgetting it. "Ah hid it for a long time...but embracing it has been really theraputic." she thought back to the last few months, "She tought me that."

[Nocturne] TJ made a face. "Who taughtyou?"

[Rogue] Rogue blushed a little before answering, a slight smile cracked over her lips. "Tabatha did. It's kinda a long story of how we met...Ah basically saved her life one day, and she spend the last few months saving mine."

[Nocturne] She raised a brow. "Thats cool...she your girlfriend or something?"

[Rogue] "Ya jealous?" she smirked, "oh Ah'm kiddin'. Ummm its hard to put it into words...Ah love her T.J. for what she's helped me achieve, both as a human and as a mutant. But we aren't an' item."

[Rogue] "Ah'm still savin' mahself for a certain english gal." she laughed. She did miss Lizzie while she was away, and couldn't wait to talk to her and show her the neat new trick she learned.

[Nocturne] Talia bit her lip. "You like Lizzie??"

[Nocturne] Well...that may actually work....maybe it'd make everything better?

[Rogue] "Ah don't DISLIKE her." she joked, going to get another cup of coffee. "But ah wouldn't mind showing her mah new trick Ah learned. Wanna see it?"

[Nocturne] Her eyes widened. If it was like the surprises she'd been getting lately then NO THANK YOU "What is it?"

[Rogue] Rogue noticed her eyes. "Its not dirrrrrty." she said placing the cup down. "Its fantastic, its liberating...its..."

[Rogue] she walked over to T.J. and grabbed her hands. "It's.....contact! Real human to human contact!" she said tearing up in the eyes.

[Nocturne] Talia looked down at their hands, pulling hers back quick. "Wait....you can touch now? How the hell did that happen!"

[Rogue] "Tabatha." she said. "See..when ah saved her, ah learned she was like me..a mutant...and a lesbian. But she was also a buddhist and a telepath. She helped me face mah demons and learn about mah powers." she said sitting back down. "Neat, huh? AND it gets better."

[Nocturne] "It does? What else?"

[Rogue] Rogue began to concentrate, breathing steadily with her eyes closed. Meditating in her seat she began searchign her mind. "There." she spoke softly. "There you are T.J." she opened her eyes. "See that coffee mug over there?" she pointed to the counter.

[Rogue] * Rogue shoots a small bwamp, hitting the mug and breaking it.

[Nocturne] "Dude, how the hell?!"

[Rogue] "Its part of mah mutation." She said, relaxing from the stress the using of her powers. "Ah have been practicin' and can recall the powers I get from people. But it makes me tired." she yawned.

[Nocturne] "thats...weird. Cool I guess," uh oh. "You can't like...remember like...memories can you?"

[Rogue] "Sorta..." she thought about it. "It's almost like mah mind finds the person and ah remember their powers. Ah haven't tried to dig for memories....Ah don't feel like its mah right, ya know?" she asked T.J. "But engouh about me and mah life, tell me more about yours n whats happening at the school

[Nocturne] "its the same as it ever is dude," she said yawning a bit. "But like, I think I'm gonna head back upstairs...maybe wake Remy the hell up."

[Rogue] "Sounds good T.J." she said yawning herself. "Ah'm going to go see if mah room is still set up for me. Nite T.J."

[Rogue] "Oh and don't tell anyone about mah powers. Ah want it to be a surpise." she winked as she left the room.

[Rogue] ((ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Scene.))
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
jeangay
Lubber
Lubber
Title: JEAN LUC!!!!!

Post by jeangay »

yay that was fun! this looks like it'll be a fun semester!!!
"Phoenix was the best in the movie, I often wish I could turn people into dippin dots." ~Me

Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Wooo! The return of the Lezzle Dezzle! She's such a cool character -- good job, guys!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

WOO!! Welcome back to Dezzie!! And interesting development as well...
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

Yay! :rogue is back!

That was really funny you two :LOL
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz