8/14 Instance: Remy, get over the Hamster

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

remy enters this room

[Talia] TJ lay on her stomach, and opened book in front of her. She's going to do GOOD this semester.

[Talia] But....bio STILL sucks...even if its not plants. What the fuck is a protozoa? If its THAT small like, who cares?

[Talia] Who the hell is looking for these stupid things and deciding she needs to know about them?

[remy] Remy slid into the room, quietly considering Talia for a minute as she lay sprawled out on her...no their bed. He was still a little miffed from the comment she had left him earlier, but after smoking his way nearly through a new pack, he found his irritation finally bleeding out.

[remy] Stupid fucking myspace anyway. And the surveys! Dieu...so far he'd managed to evade doing the last one.

[Talia] She looked up. "Hey, where were you?" She made a bit of a face...gah, he smelled like a cigarette factory.

[remy] "Just smokin'." He crossed to the other side of the room again, peeling off his coat and slinging in over the chair. The contents of one pocket spilled across the floor, making him scowl.

[remy] He bent collecting up his smokes and cards and stopped as he saw the half forgotten business card hed been given.

[remy] He scooped the rest up, dumping it in the pocket, but kept the one card out, fingering it as he frowned in though

[remy] t

[remy] ((LOL))

[Talia] She sat up and moved closer to him. "Are you still upset over the hamster?"

[remy] "Not upset about dat damn thing - Remy was bein' more goofy dan anythin' over it. Thought y' gotta admit dat after 50 times of 'earin' it gets annoyin'."

[remy] He looked at her, his face a little guarded. "Y' just 'ave t' understand dat Remy don't like feelin' controlled at all...like 'avin' his thoughts or feelin's messed with y'know? Realize dat y' were just kiddin' around too now - but at d' time, it just rubbed me d' wrong way y' know?"

[Talia] She put her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...I was really kidding." She looked up at him. "I love you more than that thing...but I still think it's funny."

[remy] He snorted. "Its ok chere, just needed t' smoke an' think about it for a while is all." He hugged her back tightly, resting his cheek on the top of her head. "Y' doin' 'omework already?"

[Talia] Talia shrugged. "Classes started. I wanna do good. But...I could way use a smoke break."

[Talia] "You wanna??"

[remy] He looked outside at the white covered lawns. "Sure...but chere, Remy just spent d' past 'alf 'our freezin' 'is ass off...d' y' think dat I can warm it up first?"

[Talia] She stood and moved to the window, pushing it open. "So we crack the window and do it in here." She bent down to dig through her bag. "Pipe or joint?"

[remy] "Pipe." He grinned. "Another benefit t' livin' all to ourselves 'ere, neh?" He pulled her chair up to the window and sat on it, watching as she gathered the stuff, then pulling her down onto his lap.

[Talia] TJ smiled as he pulled her down and turned to give him a kiss. Turning back she focused on packing the bowl end of the pipe. "You want the first hit?"

[remy] "Non, y' go for it." He lit it for her and watched as she sucked delicately at the stem, eyeing him as she did it. Minx.

[Talia] Blowing the smoke out she gave him a coy smile, holding it up for him topull a hit. She noticed something in his right hand. "What's that?"

[remy] He took in a deep drag first, before holding the card out to her wordlessly, letting her take it from him as he blew the smoke out the window.

[Talia] She took it in her hand, reading it over. Oh, that Jono guy....Remy'd talked about it on the plane alllll the way to Arizona and TJ really tried to stay interested, but she didn't get what was so great about it..

[Talia] "So.....what're you gonna do with it?"

[remy] "Well, keep it for now." He took the card back from her and frowned at it, hoping that somehow he's know what to do from just staring at it. "An'....think dat I'll go to dat meetin'. Will y' come with me?"

[Talia] She made a face. "You wanna go? Why?"

[remy] He cocked her head at her. He thought he'd explained this all on the plane. "Because its interestin'...d' whole concept of a group of people dat are all like us? Won't look down on us? Its just interestin'."

[remy] He took another long drag off the pipe. "'ave y' ever though about what we'll do when schools done chere?"

[Talia] That was something she really didnt want to think about. Because there didn't seem to be an easy answer. "Maybe we could get a place somewhere?"

[Talia] "Or, I dunno.....we'd figure it out though right?"

[remy] "Well...its not dat easy is it chere?" He tapped the card on her knee thinking. "An really, it never 'urts t' keep y're options open, neh? Y' gotta 'ave that bolt hole, y' know? An' frankly, Remy can't think of any areas dat would work for us."

[remy] "D' school is good for now...but it won't last forever."

[Talia] She hugged her arms around him tighter, leaning her head against his. "Why can't it just be easier? Theres gotta be somewhere thatd work.."

[remy] He cuddled her closer. "Well, its not dat easy chere...d' only other thing I've 'eard of is those gypsy things dat wanda was talkin' about...an' goin' to europe an' walkin' around with gypsys?"

[Talia] "NO WAY" she shook her head. "They don't have tvs!"

[Talia] Talia sighed. "So like, what did the Jono guy say?"

[remy] Remy leaned back in the chair thinking for a minute. "'e said dat people like us were different, but in a good way. Special y' know?"

[remy] "'e said dat people shouldn't look down on us for bein' different...dat we shouldn't let people treat us like shit just for d' way dat we were born."

[Talia] "Yeah.." that made sense. "But like, how? And what does he want?"

[remy] "Dunno chere, just think dat 'e wants t' 'elp out people like us. Its like...'es proud of lookin' different, bein' different."

[remy] he sighed. "An' dat is so much better dan bein' frightened an' 'idin' all d' time, neh? So, wanna go see what d' 'omme 'as t' say."

[Talia] "Yeah..." she bit her lip. It all made sense. He was right. But there was just something that didn't sit well. Like, who was this guy? And he had a big place with a bunch of 'special' people like them? Weird...

[Talia] "How is he different? Like, what does he look like?"

[remy] "nothin' really unusual...just 'is face and neck and stuff is all covered in bandages...don't know how far down dey went - but further down dan 'is shirt collar for sure."

[remy] he shrugged. "Guess 'e tries t' cover up whatever makes 'im look different, just like me with my glasses."

[Talia] "But then....if he's so proud why would he do that? Why wouldnt he show people?"

[Talia] This made no sense...

[remy] "Well, dunno chere...think dat its safe in dis place 'es got." he flicked the card. "but I think dat 'es still workin' at 'ow t' get all the rest of d' world t' accept us."

[remy] "But d' man 'as fire behind 'im y' know? 'es oddly compellin'. Dunno - but I think dat maybe 'e could just do dat - change d' way dat we're looked at. Make it ok t' be different."

[remy] "Its worth a little trip, doncha think?"

[Talia] She thought for a second. It just seemed weird. But then, at the same time..she didn't know. "You really wanna go?"

[remy] "Oui." He kissed her briefly. "Got t' admit, dis Jono guy got my curiosity up. If its all true...wouldn't dat be great? A place, near enough t' d' city dat Remy could make do, an' not 'avin' t' worry about bein' 'ated? "

[remy] "We can go an' look dis place over, an' see 'ow it goes...we've got years left yet"

[Talia] Remy seemed really into it. And he met the guy....she hated to think about it, but he was right. They needed to find somewhere. "Ok, I'll go."

[remy] "Bon!" He grinned widely. "D' y' think dat d' others would want t' go? 'e seemed more excited about mutants dat look different, but 'e said dat everyone was welcome."

[Talia] She shrugged tracing a little pattern on the back of his hand. "I dunno, I guess we gotta ask.

[Talia] It was one meeting, and it mad him happy....she could do it.

[remy] "Great. Den Remy'll ask dem later." He grinned at her again, raising one eyebrow. "In d' meantime, can think of other stuff dat I'd like t' do."

[Talia] TJ smiled coyly. "Oh really?"

[Talia] She sighed dramatically. "Well, I did have plans with the hamster. But I bet I could change them.."

[remy] He stood up suddenly, scooping her up as he did so, laughing at the high pitched yelp that earned him. "What am I gonna do with y' chere?"

[Talia] "You're asking me? I thought you hade all the ideas!"

[remy] "Oh, oui. Remy's got ideas." He looked down at her with a sultry smile. "Y' wanna talk about dem, or just skip right t' d' doin'?"

[Talia] She reached up trailing her hands under his shirt. "I think we're done talking."
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Hmmm....the Jono plot thickens....
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

Hampster? I know I'm missing something :shifty

I can't wait to find out where this :chamber thread goes :)
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz