7/2 Instance: Meet the Parents: The Braddocks

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Rec Room

[Elizabeth] Lizzie stomped into the common room, looking in a foul mood. A vase started to rock gently on the sideboard....

[Angel_II] Angel sat in one of the overstuffed chairs in the rec room, staring blankly at the television. She looked up as the chick with purple hair stormed in.

[remy] Remy twisted on the sofa looking over his shoulder at her.

[Nocturne] TJ turned up, seeing Lizzie enter. "Hey, you're just in time. Its a dog show! These things are crazy!"

[remy] He pulled TJ closer. Lizzie was a nice girl...but telepaths?

[Elizabeth] Lizzie burst into nervous laughter. "You bet it's a dog show....My mother is going to be here any minute."

[Angel_II] Angel blinked. Great. More shit.

[Nocturne] She leaned back into Remy. "Your mom?? Now? What?"

[Elizabeth] "As if life doesn't hate me enough!" Lizzie gave a yelp and kicked lamely at a chair.

Crash enters this room

[Nocturne] Shit, hide the bongs...

[Elizabeth] "Yeah, I blogged about it the other day....My brother is coming too. He's cool, don't worry."

[Crash] ((Am not here yet, as I'm attempting to eat rigatoni with a spoon off a plate.))

[Summers] Scott stood in the doorway. Should I go in? Deciding to take the bull by the horns, he walked in. He wished he could go swimming, and made a beeline for a chair in the corner.

[Angel_II] ((LMAO))

[Summers] ((lol))

[Elizabeth] "Just be glad my dad isn't coming. He'd make Mister Universe Marine look like a poof."

[Angel_II] Angel twitched a little as she noticed Scott come in. Excellent. She watched the dog show.

[Nocturne] "OH yeah, should I go get shoes?" TJ asked, recaling the blog conversation.

[Elizabeth] "But my mother.....she's bad enough for anyone to deal with," Lizzie sat down glumly.

[Crash] ((Woof, baby. Woof.))

[remy] "Non chere, y'jus' fine d'way y'are."

[Elizabeth] "Do NOT put shoes on for that woman's account! She's a real, first class snob of the highest aristorcratic English level..."

[Elizabeth] "Just...don't take offense to what she says or the looks she gives you." Lizzie said a little uncomfortably.

[remy] Remy was relieved that Lizzie agreed with him...last thing TJ needed was any more complexes.

[Nocturne] She twisted her mouth to the side a bit. "Lizzie said shoes..."

[Nocturne] ((oh,nice remy. TJ doesnt have complexes!))

[remy] ((HAHAHAHA - ok - not like that! INSECURITIES))

[Nocturne] Uhhh...maybe she shouldn't stick around. On account of she was already a bit high. And blue.

[Elizabeth] "No, no shoes no no no!!! I don't WANT you to do stuff to please her - I don't want you to what she expects! She needs to learn I have my own life and I can't and won't run it to her standards!" Lizzie jumped up again and paced over to the window.

[Angel_II] Angel stared at the dogs as they were led around the ring in circles. She flipped a wing uncomfortably, half listening. She was in no mood to be stared at.

[Elizabeth] "Fuuuck. I think they're about to pull up outside the mansion. Anyone want to come down and play meet n greet?"

[Summers] Scott stared at Angel. She hadn't talked to him since she'd slapped him and stormed out.

[Crash] * Crash wanders in, wearing nothing but a leopard-skin loincloth.

[Crash] ((Err...when did I get THIS name?))

Crash exits from this room

Morph enters this room

[Angel_II] (LMAO))

[Elizabeth] Lizzie took a juddery breath. The last thing she had wanted was for her family to come and ruin things, especially after she had started to make friends....

[Summers] He looked out the window by the chair. A full blown limo was pulling up and parking at the front door.

[remy] Remy was starting to get a bit aggravated at the whole parade of people through the mansion that expected them to somehow adjust and be normal for their benefit...it plain sucked. Weren't they supposed to be safe here?

[Nocturne] "Um, should we come?" Lizzie's mother didn't sound like someone she wanted to meet...

[Elizabeth] "If you like..." Lizzie said and hugged herself, feeling that nothing good was going to come of this.

[Morph] * Morph stood in the doorway, doing over-exaggerated flexes.

[Angel_II] Angel watched Scott out of the corner of her eye as he looked out the window. He had a big bruise where she had slapped him. She winced a little and looked away.

[Elizabeth] "Who the - Oh god!" Lizzie squeaked as she passed someone who was doing a monkey act as she was about to leave the room.

confizzle enters this room

[Nocturne] "Maybe you can make us look like...so your mom wont be weird?"

[Elizabeth] "This is going to be an unmittigated disaster..."

[Angel_II] She sat up at the telepath's outburst and looked at Morph. She laughed out loud.

[Morph] "SID AM 'MIGGITATED DIZZTER!"

[Elizabeth] "My mother is weird full stop. I went to one of the best boarding schools in England and she still looked down her nose at it."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looked like she was about to cry.

[remy] Remy frowned as TJ's suggestion. "Non." he shook his head. "Y'don' need t' change for anyone, chere."

[Summers] ((aim chatroom?))

[confizzle] ((morph's on drugs.....))

[Elizabeth] "Look, I really gotta get down there!" Lizzie gasped and ran out of the door.

[Summers] "I'll go with you, Lizzie." Scott said, wanting to get out of the tension-filled room.

[Nocturne] She sighed. "It's just nice not to be stared at sometimes."

[Summers] Scott looked around and followed her out the door.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Hallway

[Elizabeth] Lizzie tried to make a happy face as she pulled the door open

[James] Jamie grinned as he walked into the hallway, an unlit cigarette balancing behind his ear.

[James] "Alright Lizzels?" he beamed and pulled his little sister into a hug.

[Elizabeth] "Jamie....erm....why the fuck did you have to come? Well, not you personally....It's just you? Mum isn't there is she? Please?"

[James] "She's here - giving the driver a ticking off. So...when do I get to meet your mates?"

[Summers] Scott lurked in the shadows, trying not to be noticed, glad to be out of the room. He smiled. Her brother, he guessed seemed to be a nice guy.

[Elizabeth] "Erm, some of them are up in the rec room," Lizzie said then saw Scott over her shoulder. "This is Scott though," she said, gesturing to him.

[Summers] "Hello." Scott walked out of the shadows and extended his hand.

[Elizabeth] "Scott, this is my brother Jamie."

[James] Jamie took Scotts hand and shook it firmly. "Nice to meet you!"

[James] "Nice sunglasses mate," Jamie adds with a nod.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie cringes....her borther....

[Summers] Scott smiled through the bruises. "Thanks."

[James] "You look like you've had a right going over! Get some raw steak on that!"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie winced...Her mother was going to love this place. Battered guys, blue girls....god she was going to regret it.

[Summers] Scott blinked for a minute. Was he really speaking English? "Er, yeah. I've been looked at." Scott put his hand s in his pockets. Why the hell did I come down here again?

[Elizabeth] Lizzie casts Scott an apologetic look. "Scott...could you show Jamie up to the rec room while I wait for my mother?"

[James] "You sure that's wise?" Jamie gives a grin and ruffle's his sister's hair. "You've never trusted me with your school chums before!"

[Elizabeth] "No, dear brother...I've never trusted them with you!" Lizzie said and stuck her tongue out at him.

[Summers] Scott raised an eyebrow at her comment. What the hell was that supposed to mean? "It's up here." Scott said, turning to go back.

[James] "That's nice. Very nice! I'm hurt, Lizzabell, really hurt!" Jamie said, and made a face at her.

[Elizabeth] "Hey, my friend's were all predators - you think you'd get out of an all girls common room alive?"

[James] "No, but I'd have died a happy man," Jamie said solemly and followed Scott.

[Summers] "It's just here." Scott pointed at the door, and walking in.

Summers exits from this room

James exits from this room

[Elizabeth] Lizzie watched her borther go, feelin a little sick..

[Camilla] Camilla walked through the doors and looked around a little distastefully.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie took a deep breah. "Hi, Mum...how are you?"

[Camilla] "I'm fine, perfectly well. So - this is the school...I see."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie narrowed her eyes. What the fuck was that meant to mean?

Croc enters this room

[Elizabeth] "So...everyone is in the rec room, Jamie went already with one of my classmates, it's this way..."
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Rec Room

[Morph] * Morph plopped down beside TJ. "It's always nice to be stared at. Except in the shower."

[confizzle] ((can I join or is it too full?))

[Nocturne] "I think I'be had enough staring," she told Sid. "Kinda nice to be like, under the radar."

[Angel_II] Angel watched Scott leave with the telepath. Watch out, girl.

[Morph] * Morph slipped into something more comfortable...which was still the loincloth, but with blue skin and pointy ears. But to hell with hair. Hair is a pain. He grinned at TJ.

[Nocturne] She raised a brow at Sid. "Now, thats just scary."

[remy] Remy pressed a kiss to her forehead, hand automatically going to push up his shades in a reflex motion to the thought. Yet - he didn't have them anymore, and hadn't had time to get new ones. No more hiding.

[Morph] "What? You expected pants?"

[Angel_II] She looked around at that. Now he was blue!

[Nocturne] "You look like....my brother or something." she maded a face.

[remy] Remy chuckled at his nutty roommate. Could always count on Sid to lighten the mood.

[confizzle] ((so can any one answer my question?))

[Nocturne] ((yes, fizz, you can play))

[Morph] * Morph caught Angel's look. "Howzzabout it, Sweetcheeks? You wanna join Remy in the Blued Crew?"

[Nocturne] ((we had to get permission fromlil. Its her instance))

[confizzle] ((hurrah))

[Nocturne] She pulled her arms tighter around Remy, noticing him a bit tense. "Stupid Scott ruined your shades. What a tool."

[Angel_II] Angel smiled. "I'm always up for somethin new, yo."

[confizzle] ((yah rules))

confizzle exits from this room

Jamie enters this room

[Angel_II] Her smile slipped at the mention of Scott.

[Morph] * Morph flinched and reflexively slipped back to blue jeans, brown t-shirt, and white skin. No one had ever said 'yes' before.

[remy] Remy gave her a funny look...like he wanted to laugh but couldn't. "chere...we gotta keep dat promise, neh?"

[Jamie] "Hey everyone," Jamie waved as he walked into the room, anything important today.

[Nocturne] "I'm not doing anything! He's not here is he? And he is a tool."

[Nocturne] "He broke your glasses and hurt you," she stroked his still swollen cheek. "Tool."

[remy] Remy looked around, realizing all of a sudden that the room had emptied out. "Oh, oui..." He grinned at TJ."Was too busy watchin' y' chere."

[Jamie] "If someones a tool I wanna be a cresent wrech." Jamie manuerved to an open chair.

[Nocturne] She smiled. "Flatterer."

[Morph] "You're a tool all your own self, Jam-Jam." Sid grinned.

[Angel_II] Angel didn't want in this conversation, so she nodded at Jamie. "What up, yo?"

[remy] Remy raised his eyebrow at Jamie. "Well, y'll never make a screwdriver, so suppose dat's a good comprimize"

[Nocturne] She stiffled a giggle at that.

[Jamie] "Of course Remy, you'd be the screw driver." Jamie said "And nothing much is up Angel."

[remy] Grinning widely Remy winked. "Naturalment."

[Nocturne] Talia raised an eyebrow. "Remy's a hammer"

[Morph] * Morph squirmed, still feeling uncomfortable with not being rejected.

Summers enters this room

James enters this room

[Angel_II] She laughed out loud at that. "That a fact?"

[remy] He slid a look over to TJ laughing at that. "How about y'petite? Things goin' ok?" He couldn't help but feel a little guilty that she had ended it with scott.

[Nocturne] She blushed a bit, not about to explain her assertion.

[James] "Bloody hell, Lizzie said this was an interesting place...." Jamie looks around, beaming.

[Angel_II] She started to reply to Remy, but clammed up as Scott came back in.

[Morph] * Morph stood up with matter-of-factness. "I needs to smoke. Or something." He started toward the door to the balcony.

[Summers] "This is Lizzie's brother." Scott introduced.

[Angel_II] She sighed. Fuck this. "I'm just fine, yo," she replied brightly.

[Jamie] "More people visiting?" Jamie raised an eyebrow "Can we make this a zoo with "Do not feed the student" signs now?"

Japheth enters this room

[James] "Did someone say smoke?" Jamie perked up. "Oh, this place just gets better!"

[Nocturne] TJ moved backward a bit, into Remy, trying to be a bit less...conspicuous

[James] "Interesting scenery...smokes...Can I apply?"

[Morph] * Morph 's hand shot out the 9 feet to Jamie's face.

[Angel_II] "Me too." She hopped up quickly to join Morph.

[remy] Remy smiled at her. "Glad of it petite." He felt TJ shrink back into him.

[Summers] Scott floundered a bit, did he introduce everyone by name? Scott looked at TJ and Remy. Shit, he looked bad.

Croc enters this room

Raven enters this room

[James] "So..I'm not a telepath like my sweet little Lizzabell - so we'll have to do the introdcutions the old fashioned way!"

[Angel_II] She went to the back door, fishing for the cigarettes she thought she had put in her pocket. There were far too many fucking people in here now.

[Morph] * Morph stopped his hand short of Jamie. He retracted it, defeated. "Let's smoke, then." He trudged through the doors to the balcony.

[James] Jamie blinked at the hand in his face. "Now that is an interesting trick. Mind if I get it on camera sometime?"

[James] "Sweet-wings, looking for ciggies?" Jamie asked and tossed her a packet.

Croc exits from this room

Croc enters this room

Elizabeth enters this room

[Summers] Scott moved into the room, watching Angel fish for something in her pocket. He beat down a flash of jealousy at James' casual flirtation.

Croc enters this room

Camilla enters this room

[Angel_II] She caught the pack. "Hey, yo, thanks!" She smiled brightly and ruffled her wings, noticing Scott's momentary frown.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie stepped into the room. "Is my brother behaving?"

[Nocturne] TJ turned to Remy. "Should we stay?"

[remy] Remy tried to remain somewhat inconpicious on the couch with TJ, hoping that people would overlook it all.

[Jamie] ((Ya know I've always wondered how we can fit 10 people in the rec room....))

[Angel_II] Wow, he hadn't even flinched at the wings. And he was hot.... "Catch ya in a bit, man," she said and opened the door.

Angel_II exits from this room

[James] "No problem, darlin!" Jamie grinned breezily, then winked at TJ and Remy on the couch. "You two look happily oblivious!"

[Nocturne] ((its a big room. Hello!))

[remy] "What d' y' want t'do petite?" he looked at her worridly. He didn't want her to feel too overwhelmed.

[Nocturne] TJ turned to the guy. "huh?"

Raven exits from this room

[Summers] There were way too many people in here. No where to sit. He slid along the wall until he was standing in a corner. He was glad that he'd taken the vicoden before leaving Nurse Annie's tender care.

[Nocturne] ((tender care, eh? naughty ))

[James] "You look happy - ignoring the madness - Lizzie! Are you going to just stand there or bring our dear old Mama in?"

[Summers] ((lol))

[Elizabeth] Lizzie swallowed and gestured for her mother to come in.

stephane enters this room

[Camilla] Camilla stepped into the room, and looked around a little distainfully. She looked like Lizzie probably would in about twenty or thirty years, only blonde

[Nocturne] "Yeah, I guess," she turned to Remy, really unsure of what to do now.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie blinks and mentally sends a curse to her brother as she sees him dash out.

[Elizabeth] "Mum, this is TJ, Remy, Scott, Jamie...My friends."

stephane exits from this room

[Elizabeth] Lizzie does a quick head count to see if there is anyone else she missed.

[Jamie] "I see it parently visit time for you Liz." Jamie comments.

[Nocturne] Talia gives her a small wave.

[remy] Remy leaned forward trying to shield TJ a little bit from the womans look. She looked like she'd eaten something sour and was ready to spit it back out.

[remy] "hey." Remy nodded to the woman, trying to be friendly and inconspicious at the same time.

[Jamie] ((no remy she's just british))

[Summers] Scott nods slightly. The woman looked like a perfectly moulded marble statue.

[Camilla] Camilla folds her arms and looks around at evertyone. "Well..it certainly isn't like your last school, Elizabeth."

[Japheth] Japh nodded, "Hello Maam" and went on listening to the rest talk amongst themselves.

[Elizabeth] "Jamie..." Lizzie looks like she wants to hit him, Hard.

[Jamie] ((always with the abuse....what is it with Jamie and telepaths))

[Camilla] Camilla turns her head to the young man who has shown a little curtesy and nods. "Yes...did I get your name...? Elizabeth is very bad at manners.."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie makes a face, wishing that this had never happened.

[Summers] ((Jamie has target practice written on his forehead))

[Summers] ((which young man?))

[remy] ((japh))

[Elizabeth] ((Japh))

[Nocturne] This woman was kinda cold.

[Jamie] ((yes yes he does....))

[Camilla] Camilla looks around. There was a young girl with blue hair...not jsut blue hair, but blue skin and her eyes...she sniffed slightly, pretending she hadn't seen. Lizzie would probably try and use that young lady as an excuse for her own hair.

[remy] Remy glared as the woman eyed TJ with...a look .

[Elizabeth] Lizzie was following her mother's gaze like a hawk. Oh no...she did not jsut give TJ a dirty look....shit.

[Jamie] "So anything interesting to talk about, or are we just gonna sit here and be akward?" Jamie knew he was gonna get hit for that one.

[Nocturne] TJ shrank back again at the womans snooty look.

[Summers] Scott wondered briefly if he should go outside and maybe try to talk to Angel. Instead, he watched Camilla look at TJ as if she were something unpleasant she'd just stepped in.

[Camilla] "So, what kind of classes do you have here?" Camilla turned to her daughter. "You were very vague in your letter...

[Elizabeth] "Ah...." Lizzie wondered if she should spill about the crazy simulation in the basement and the kinky outfits.

[Elizabeth] "Well..."

[Camilla] Camilla snorted. "You obviously haven't become any more respectful...considerate. Elizabeth, are you even listening?"

[Japheth] Japh turned to Jamie and told him, "We could start swearing and talking about smoking drugs and getting perverted tattoos, that usually interests the parental visitors."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie had cut off mid scentance to try and figure out what Jamie was doing out on the balcony...she thought she could smell something funny.....Fuck, he wasn't. Bastard.

[Camilla] Camilla took hold of Lizzie by the upper arm and gave her a shake.

[Nocturne] TJs eyes lit up as she sniffed the air.

[Elizabeth] "YAH!" Lizzie squeaked, then remembered her mother had been trying to tlak to her.

[Summers] Awkward moment. Scott noticed Japh. finally someone to talk to! He skirted around the couch and came up in time to hear Japh's comment. "Hey Japh, Jaime."

[Nocturne] She turned to Remy. "Wanna go outside?"

[Japheth] "Hey, Scott"

[Jamie] "Hey Scott"

[remy] "Sure Chere." Anything to get away from the ice queen.

[Elizabeth] "Yeah! You guys go outside!" Lizzie said egarly

[Camilla] Camilla raised an eyebrown and stared down at her daughter. She seemed far too egar to get rid of her friends

remy exits from this room

[Camilla] "Lizzie, anyone would think you don't want me to get to know this school...."

[Nocturne] Talia stood, pulling Remy up wth her and walked out.

[Elizabeth] "Mum, that's because you dont!"

Nocturne exits from this room

[Summers] "So...what's up?" Scott glanced over at Lizzie and her mother.

[Jamie] "Family Drama, yah." Jamie thought to himself.

[Jamie] "Another parentel vist, Scotty."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie scowled at Jmaie.

[Elizabeth] A picture fell off the wall.

[Japheth] "Good thing it wasn't a mirror." Japh commented

[Summers] Scott looked at the broken frame on the floor.

[Camilla] Camilla went white. "Elizabeth...control yourself. Now."

[Elizabeth] "Don't talk to me like I'm a child."

[Camilla] "But you're acting like one," Camilla snapped. "This place was supposed to help your...problems

[Japheth] "Lizzie has problems?" Japh asked Scott.

[Summers] "I think her making objects move...telekinesis." Scott whispered to Japh.

[Elizabeth] "Maybe if you stop patronising me for a second and trying to make me out to be sick isn't helping my attitude, to be perfectly honest, mother!"

[Camilla] "Elizabeth....Your father and I thought this place would be better for you...." Camilla sighed and tried to stroke her daughter's face. It was a very false show of emotion.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie squirmed out of her mother's hold. "You thought they could cure me! You convinced yourselves that I could be cured! IT ISN'T CURABLE!"

[Jamie] "Welcome to the soap opera, "All My Mutants"

[Elizabeth] "JAMIE SHUT THE HELL UP!" Lizzie turned around and screamed at him. "I am not in the mood!"

[Camilla] Camilla stepped back, shocked at Lizzie's outburst, as she knew well where it could lead to....

[Jamie] Jamie was a bit shocked but said "I deserved that."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie bit her lip. "Sorry - but god, you pick the wosrt times!"

[Summers] Scott backed up a step. Holy shit.

[Japheth] "All we need now is some pigsblood then we're in Carrie." Japh whipered under his breath to Jamie.

[Camilla] "Elizabeth? Now..calm down, darling, don't shout."

[Camilla] Camilla stepped forward to smooth her daughter's hair.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie stepped back from her mum and folded her arms. "I'm fine. You're here Mum, you want to talk, so talk."

[Summers] Scott snorted at Japh's comment. "Let's go outside for a bit, Jaime." Scott nodded to the open balcony door.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie had almost laughed at the Carrie comment. That film still gave her ngihtmares....

[Jamie] "I usually have a big target on my head when it involves telepaths." Jamie whispered to Scott and Japeth "I've been dunked in a pool, rugby takcled, and had a vase dumped on my head, to name a few. Balcony sounds good."

[Summers] Scott nodded again to Camilla and left.

[Elizabeth] "That might be a good idea...." Lizzie muttered and sat down.

Japheth exits from this room

[Camilla] Camilla watched the one with the sunglasses go....he'd been fighting. Overall, she was not impressed by the other students here.

Japheth enters this room

[Jamie] "Nice meeting you ma'am." Jamie waved to Camilla and left.

Jamie exits from this room

[Elizabeth] Lizzie watched them go, watched the sour look on her mother's face...this was not going to be good.

[Camilla] Camilla took a seat on one of the chairs, looking as if she would rarther stand....

[Elizabeth] "What are you even doing here?" Lizzie sighed.

[Camilla] "Darling, I ony have your best interests at heart..."

[Elizabeth] "Don't, Mum!" Lizzie protested. "You don't! You just want the perfect pretty daughter! I am not perfect!"

[Camilla] "Well, at least you're honest about it," Camilla sniffed. "Your hair is...Elizabeth...why?"

[Elizabeth] "I like my hair the way it is!"

[Camilla] "You look barely presentable...unless that's your intent - Elizabeth, you look like a slut," Camilla said through clenched teeth. This was a mistake, to send her daughter here...

[Camilla] "You could do better. A lot better, Elizabeth, you've been...a let down, of sorts. But you've had problems. You just need to go to a good school."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie scowled at her mother. "You just think I'm useless! I'm no good to you now NO GOOD! WELL I AM SO, SO SORRY I'M A DISSAPOINTMENT!"

[Camilla] "You said it. Not me." Camilla said coldly and stood up.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie jumped up and stormed over to the window and stared out. She hated her mother...

[Camilla] "Elizabeth, you need to consider your options very carefully young lady - you are not behaving as you should, as you have been taught!"

[Camilla] "I see your father and I have wasted years of our time and our money so you can throw everything away!"

[Camilla] "It is NOT good enough!"

[Elizabeth] "WELL I NEVER WILL BE!" Lizzie screamed in response. "I've never been good enough!"

[Camilla] Camilla strode across the room and grabbed hold of Lizzie's arms and gave her another shake.

James enters this room

Croc enters this room

[Camilla] "Elizabeth - how can I speak to you if you don't stop screaming?"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shook herself free. "I don't know. You don't listen to me. Screaming makes me feel better...." Lizzie said coldly.

[James] Oh bollocks....As usual, they were like cat and dog. Woof woof meow.

Angel_II enters this room

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shoots Jamie a dirty look.

[Elizabeth] "So....Mother. Fine. Go on. Tell me whatever it is you want. I don't care anymore."

[Angel_II] Angel followed him in after her comment to the Dupe King. Whoa! Yelling. This was different.

[Angel_II] She took a spot beside the door and looked back outside, watching Scott and Japh.

[Camilla] Camilla rolled her eyes with disgust. "You're hysterical. You're always hysterical...you're ill, Elizabeth. You need professional help which you are not getting here."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie saw Angel enter and felt sorry, as she knew this was not going to be pretty....

[Elizabeth] "I always need help. I'm always sick. You made me like this!"

[James] "Lizzie?" Jamie cautiously approached his sister. "Is everythign alright?"

[Angel_II] She edged back over to James. "Thanks."

Jamie enters this room

[Elizabeth] "No, Jamie...it is far far from alright!"

[Camilla] "Elizabeth - just come home. We can get you help..."

[Jamie] Jamie walked into the rec room, if everything went alright he could go by the conflict and grab a Dr.Pepper or something in the kitchen.

[Elizabeth] "I am getting help here. I am not sick. I have powers. I was born with those powers so it is YOUR FAULT!" Lizzie yelled. The vase she had set rocking earlier wobbled dangerously.

[Angel_II] Angel's eyes widened a bit. This girl was nuts.

Summers enters this room

[Camilla] Camilla looked away. "Yes...you're my child so maybe it is my fault. Come home Lizzie, we can get you into a small university, you can do a geography course...you liked geography."

[Angel_II] She scooted back to the wall, out of the line of any flying cutlary.

[James] Jamie winced. Oooh, no...he was wondering when his mother would mix Lizzie up with Andrew

[Jamie] "I know people are gonna tell me to shut up here, but let's all calm down, and go drink some Dr.Pepper, or something."

Japheth enters this room

[Elizabeth] "Andy liked geography, not me. Andy. My brother, my perfect twin." Lizzie spat bitterly.

[Camilla] "Is that so bad? If you were more like him then you wou;dn't be so-"

Japheth enters this room

[Summers] Scott stopped in the threshold. Bad timing.

[Elizabeth] "Be so what?" Lizzie asked coldy. "Less than perfect?"

[Angel_II] She watched Scott and Japh come inside. He looked....worse. She was a bitch. No. No. She was supposed to be mad at him!

[Camilla] "Exactly."

[James] God no....the worst thing to say.

[Jamie] Jamie walked over to Jamie."Are they usually like this?" he whispered

[James] "Lizzie...look, sit down for a monet..." Jamie said nervously, seeing that his sister was shaking all over.

[Elizabeth] "I won't sit down. I won't go home. I won't dye my hair back to blonde!"

[Japheth] Japh grabbed a seat, not wanting to miss this for the world.

[Camilla] "James, leave her. If she wants to be that way, there is nothing to do but leave her. She's had enough chances."

[Angel_II] ((LMAO!))

[James] Jamie looked at his sister, then his mother and stayed by Lizzie.

[Elizabeth] "Chances? Since when did I get chances?" Lizzie snapped

[Jamie] *This doesn't bode well, hopefully Liz won't destory the rec room, I like that recliner.* Jamie thought.

[Elizabeth] "It's always been on your terms! The subjects you wanted me to tkae - the schools you wanted me to go, everything! You chose for me! You chose here for me!"

[Summers] Scott wondered about standing so close to glass windows and moved inside a bit more.

[Elizabeth] "You wanted me to be perfect! A pretty perfect daughter! I am not perfect! I am NOT YOU!"

[Angel_II] Angel half payed attention to the drama. She crossed her arms defensively across her chest, lost in thought and miserable.

[James] Oh fuck. Not this......

[Elizabeth] "You wnated me to be you - I can't be you!"

[Camilla] Camilla sneered.

[Jamie] "Guys," Jamie whispered to Japeth and Scott "Who wants to make a break for it?"

[Camilla] "Have you ever tried/ Have you ever made the effort? No, every chance we gave you, you wasted, you threw away. Stay here. I don't think I can stand the sight of you anymore you ungreatful little girl."

[Japheth] Japh turned to Jamie, "And miss something that might alert the Ghostbusters? I don't think so."

[Elizabeth] "I tried! I tried so fucking hard to be the child you wnated - I tried to be like Andrew, I tried to be normal - I can't pretend anymore, Mum, I can't make out things that don't exist!"]

[James] "Lizzie...deep braths sweets - Mum, please, enough!"

[Camilla] "James - do not tell me how to deal with your sister!"

[Jamie] "You have a point, Japeth, but you also have no video camera to record this," Jamie whispered back hoping Liz wouldn't hear him.

[Camilla] "You're responsable for how she is! She has always followed your example!"

[Elizabeth] "Leave Jmaie out of this! He's been there for me more than you ever have! I would rarther follow his example than yours, you washed up fucking bitch! Get out of my life!"

[Elizabeth] "I am what I am - YOUR fault!"

[Summers] Scott nodded to Jamie. "Yeah. let's go."

[Camilla] Camilla reached over and slapped Lizzie around the face so hard she fell into Jamie

[James] "MUM!" Jamie gasped as he caught his sister. He knew this was a mistake...

[Jamie] "Such language,"Jamie saw the slap "And the shit hits the fan, duck and cover y'all." he jumped behind the couch

[Summers] Scott's jaw dropped, and he froze halfway getting up.

[Angel_II] Angel jumped. Fuck!

[Camilla] "I tried to rason with you. I offered you a chance to come home. I offered you a chance to be normal, yet you threw it back in my face. I don't want to see you again, until you are ready to be mature and behave like you were raised.

[Angel_II] Oooooh, this was looking way to much like home. She felt the tears rising in her eyes on Lizzie's behalf.

[Elizabeth] The vase exploded. Lizzie covered her face, tryig to show she wasn't crying.

[Japheth] Shit, this won't end well, Japh thought.

[Summers] How could anyone treat their children like that?

[Camilla] "You won't be...forgotten. But as from now, until the time you are more like the little girl I once knew, you are not my daughter."

[Angel_II] Oh, my God.... She wiped tears from her own face. All this was just too much.

[Camilla] Camilla looked around the other students, it wasn't a nice look and left.

Camilla exits from this room

[Jamie] "Umm....so should we try and help Liz, or stay the hell out of her way?" Jamie whispered to the group.

[James] Jamie cradled his little sister in his arms and kissed her head. "Shit, Lizzlels...I'm...sorry."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie pushed him off and sat down on the sofa. In a weird way, she had gotten what she had wanted.....

[Summers] "I don't know." Scott said softly.

[James] Jamie looked to the door. "Damn....look, Lizzabell, I need to go after Mum. I'll talk her round, I promise."

[Angel_II] Angel sniffed and wiped at her face again, approaching Lizzie.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie swallowed and looked up. "She means it. I finally pushed way too hard. I always wnated out, in a way. Didn't expect it like this."

[James] "Lizzie...no, no way - she just got angry because you made her see the truth..."

[Angel_II] She really didn't know what to do though.....

[Jamie] Jamie got out from behind the couch but waited to go and talk to Liz until Angel was done.

[Summers] Scott looked around, and saw a box of kleenex. He handed it to Angel. "Here."

[Elizabeth] "Oh, save it Jamie. Go after her..." Lizzie said dully, looking at the floor.

[James] Jamie gave a deep sigh and leaned over the sofa and hugged Lizzie tightly. "Take care, sweetheart, I'll call you soon, I promise." he kissed her cheek and stood up.

[Angel_II] She took the box from him, pausing for a moment to give him a sad smile. "Thanks." She picked one out and handed it to Lizzie.

[James] "Nice meeting you lot, look after her, please?" he added quietly to Angel, nodding at Lizzie.

[Angel_II] She frowned and picked out a couple more and handed them over too.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie bit her lip and took one, dabbing at her eyes that were almost as red as her face.

[Jamie] "So, anybody want anything from the kitchen? Dr. Pepper, Popcorn and such?" Jamie asked the sullen group.

[Elizabeth] "Thanks...."

[Summers] "I'll go with you, Jamie." Scott said.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looked up at Multiple Jamie and almost burst into tears. "Don't...don't even..."

[Angel_II] "Yeah, man, we will," she told James. "See you later."

[James] 2Thnk you, she means a lot to me..." Jamie nodded, gave his sister one last look and left quickly.

[Jamie] "I just can't say anything right today can I?" Jamie sighed.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie watched her brother leave, her eyes dull.

[Elizabeth] It was her fault, really....she'd brought it all on herself.

[Angel_II] Angel shifted, still sneaking dabs at her own eyes. God. Could this week SUCK MORE?

[Elizabeth] ((good to wrap, people?))

[Summers] Scott looked at the girls. "Come on, Jamie. Let's go." Scott headed out of the door.

[Summers] ((yep, and FABULOUS job, by the way))

[Elizabeth] Lizzie watched the boys slink out...typcial males.

[Angel_II] ((Yep, yep! Awsome Lil!))

[Jamie] "Yeah, Scott, let's go before something I say get's me thrown across the room." Jamie started out the door.

[Japheth] Japh bit his lip and added, "If it'll cheer you up, I think Discovery is showing a special on Matricidal Insects"

[Elizabeth] "I'm sorry....that can't have been nice." Lizzie sighed and looked up at Angel.

[Elizabeth] "My mother isn't very understanding...."

[Summers] ((ok, Scott's gone but I"m wachihng))

[Angel_II] Angel smiled a bit, sniffing. "Man, I know where you at. It felt just like home."

[Elizabeth] "Can't have been nice to watch."

[Elizabeth] "Heh...sorry. I didn't want to stir up bad memories."

[Jamie] ((Jamie's gonna but I'm watching too.))

[Angel_II] Her smile slipped. "Yeah, there's been a lot of things not nice to watch lately."

[Elizabeth] "I think I'm going to my room..." Lizzie said uncomfortably and swiped some more tissues before standing up awkwardly.

[Angel_II] "It's cool."

[Angel_II] "Want me to walk with you?"

[Elizabeth] "It's the curse of Xaviers....."

[Elizabeth] "Sure thing," Lizzie said and said where her room was.

[Angel_II] Angel's eyes bugged a bit. "No shit!? You're my invisible roommate!"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie gave a slight giggle. "And you didn't see the purple hairs around?"

Crash enters this room

[Elizabeth] ((DONE!!))

[Jamie] ((Meanwhile Scott and Jamie are talking.... Jamie-So I heard that Remy and T.J. think you're an asshole and a tool. P ))

[Angel_II] ((WOOO!))

Crash exits from this room

[Elizabeth] hahaha

[Summers] ((LOL - awesome job!))

[Elizabeth] back to scrawlers?

[Summers] ((yep))

[Japheth] Japh watched them go, sat back on the couch and switched on the Discovery Channel, "and so the insects eats their own mother for sustenance", Japh turned off the tv and left.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Balcony

[Morph] * Morph smoothly sprouted a "cigarette" from his mouth. He didn't actually want to smoke.

Angel_II enters this room

[Angel_II] ((There are SOOO many people in there now!))

[Morph] ((Hence the split off. D ))

[Angel_II] She joined Morph. Other than classes, she really had never seen much of him. She swatted the new pack against her palm for a second.

[Angel_II] "So, lot of peeps in there, yeah?"

James enters this room

[Morph] * Morph jumped a bit at the voice. Angel followed him. She wanted his sweet white ass. Fuck. No one is supposed to say "Yes".

[Angel_II] She picked a cigarette out, noticing Sid's looked off. She stared a bit.

[Angel_II] ((LMAO!))

[Morph] "Yeah. Lots of people." He raised his fingers to the "cigarette" and quickly replaced it with one growing from between his digits.

[James] Jamie walks out on to the balcony and whips out the cigarette he has tucked behind his ear. "God bless Nicotine..."

[Angel_II] She lit up, noticing his jump and then noticing he was doing something really fucking weird. "Um, what you doing?"

[Morph] "Oh. Hey, Lizzie's brother."

[James] "We're fucking going to need it....My sister, is a genuine psychopath, especially at family meets. You ever seen Carrie?"

[Angel_II] She turned at the voice. The hot dude. The telepath's brother. Lizzie... yeah, that was it. "Amen!"

[Angel_II] She paused mid toke. "Um, yeah?"

[James] "Yeah. Well...My sister has the telekenisis thingy...She gets very...well, one time, she 'threw' a carving knife across a room at me."

[Morph] * Morph sighed. This wasn't working. He took out his cloves from his pocket and slipped one out of the pack and into his mouth. This was a shit day.

[Angel_II] Angel bugged her eyes a bit. "No fucking way....." Oh! She had manners! Really! "Yo, man, I'm Angel by the way."

[Morph] "Sid." He nodded.

[Angel_II] She looked at Sid. He had a real cigarette now. A smelly one.

[James] "James Braddock. Jamie to my friends," Jamie winked.

[James] "Ahh..someone is enjoying one of the finest things in life...." Jamie grinned at Sid.

[Angel_II] She couldn't help but grin at his wink. Player.

[Angel_II] ((I keep expecting chat to just crash any second from overload. LOL))

[Morph] Thank Jeebus. Some other dude was on Sid's Kool-Aid.

[James] "So...this school is a good place to be after all. Lizzie's just being daft."

[Angel_II] She sensed Sid shifting a little beside her and finished off her cigarette. This Jamie was a definite improvement over the other one. She looked him over a bit. He knew he was hot. She smiled again.

[Angel_II] "Yeah.... A week ago, I woulda said fuck this school, but it's a'ight."

remy enters this room

Nocturne enters this room

[Angel_II] She tossed nod at Remy. He still looked soooo bad.

[Nocturne] Talia walked out like a bloodhound. "Is someone smoking?"

[James] "Lizzie is moping. But she's always moping. She probably is sulking over some fellow..."

[Morph] * Morph sighed in relief as TJ and Remy showed up. He cheerily held his clove out for Remy.

[remy] Remy slid out onto the patio unsure as to how the brother would be, after seeing the mom.

[James] "It's always some chap, or some friend or something she blew up in class..."

[Nocturne] She stood close to Remy, noticing Lizzie's brother.

[James] "Ahh, welcome to our outdoor den of delectables....A lot better than in there. They killed each other yet?"

[Nocturne] ((god dammit be blue))

[Angel_II] "Heh. We get a lot of drama around her, man. She fits right in."

[Angel_II] *here*

[Nocturne] "Uh, no.." TJ told him. "I though i smelled...something."

[James] "She is such a little drama queen...will never admit it." Jamie shrugged.

[remy] "Non." Remy arched his brow. "Will dey?"

[remy] "Kill each other dat is."

[Angel_II] She peeked through the glass door, suddenly curious.

[Angel_II] "I ain't seein' blood yet."

[James] "They might....Lizzie, well, she's the offical family disposable problem." Jamie sighed heavily. "I love her to bits....mind powers and all. Our parents think it's an illness that can be cured like depression."

[Nocturne] "Wait, what can be cured?" TJ was a bit confused by the conversation

[Nocturne] But this guy had a NICE voice.

[Angel_II] She gave up looking inside. She couldn't see much but the sofa. She leaned against the railing beside Sid. "You quiet."

[James] "Her mind powers. They think she's a nutcase....Okay, so in part they're right. But they saw that letter and read 'help Lizzie' as 'Cure Lizzie and stop her from being weird'."

[Angel_II] She looked at Jamie at that and snorted.

[Nocturne] She thought that over. She'd never thought that mybe...they could cure this? Was it like that?

[Morph] "I'm...always quiet?"

remy enters this room

[James] "Lizzie is fine. You're all fine. She just needs control. She's very...touchy." Jamie shrugged and took a pouch out of his jacket pocket.

[James] "Anyone mind if I roll up?"

[Angel_II] She considered that. Unless he was screwing around, he was quiet... "Heh, sometimes I might be better off if'n I stayed quiet."

[Nocturne] Talia's eyes lit up. "No....roll up. You share?"

[Morph] "Isn't James...cute?" He nudged Angel.

[Morph] Anything to get her off him.

[James] "Darling, of course I share. Now...watch the master at work." Jamie beamed and rolled up a perfect joint with one hand.

[Angel_II] "Heh, yeah, he is....." She watched him roll a blunt. "He a player though."

[Nocturne] Talia stood transfixed. He was good.

remy exits from this room

[Angel_II] "You can just tell." Wait. She looked at Sid for a second.

[James] "So...be honest now - are you all...mates with Lizzie?"

[Nocturne] ((remy had rl issues. Im semi playing him still here..))

[James] Jamie handed the first joint to Angel, then started on another for TJ to show willing

[Nocturne] TJ shrugged. "I'm friends with her. She'd cool."

Summers enters this room

Japheth enters this room

[Angel_II] She took it, considering for a moment before handing it off to Remy. "Nah, thanks, I gave it up."

[Nocturne] She backed into Remy as he put his arms around her, anxious or the joint.

[Nocturne] She watches Remy light up. COme on, pass!

Japheth enters this room

[James] "Ah...that's good. She didn't have that many at school. I jut want to know she'll be okay when I go home."

Jamie enters this room

[Japheth] "heh, have you ever seen that anti smoking ad where there so many people on the balcony smoking that the whole thing broke off and fell. That was funny."

[Summers] Scott looked around and smiled at everyone in turn. Well, out of the frying pan intot he fire.

[Angel_II] Scott. She sucked her her teeth for a moment. Then looked back to Sid.

[Morph] * Morph saw Scott come out onto the balcony. Scott + Weed = Sid being uncomfortable.

[Nocturne] "She's fine," TJ coughed a bit, pulling a drag of the joint. "Thanks for this."

[James] "Darn, I don't think I'm going to have enough supplies..." Jamie sighed, inspecting the contents of his pouch.

[Jamie] "Well unless someone hits me, I doubt we'll have enough to break the balcony." Jamie joked as he walked out on the balcony.

[Nocturne] Talia scowled at Scott. She promised to not kill him, not to smile at him.

[Angel_II] His expression was..... interesting. Wow. No nose. How'd he smell things?

[James] "Eh? No problem for a friend of Lizzabell. Call her that if you want to tease her."

[Summers] "Uh, hi." Scott said. Well, the smell wasn't that bad...

[Nocturne] She offered the joint out to anyone. "Thats ok, I think we've had enough."

[Summers] ((brb food' ready))

[Morph] * Morph pondered jumping off the balcony and hoping he could figure out how big to make his wings before he hit the ground.

[Angel_II] "Hey," she whispered to Sid. "Inside, there, I was just playin back. You ain't got to be weird around me." She glanced at Scott. "I had enough of that."

[James] "Fair enough," Jamie nodded. "Are there normally more of you? It's a bloody small school if not!"

[Summers] Well, I don't know much about them...and I should try to. "I'll have a try, TJ."

[Nocturne] She narrows her eyes at Scott, handing him the joint.

[Angel_II] ((LMAO))

[Japheth] "Hey Jamie, I always wondered, how hard should a person hit you to make a copy?"

[Summers] Scott looked at it as if it were a coiled snake, ready to bite. This goes against all my health rules...oh, god, it stinks.

[James] Jamie looked interested at the comment about 'copies'.

[Morph] "I can't not be weird. I'm me."

[James] "So...well, that wasn't what I menat by are there more of you guys, but never mind!"

[Angel_II] "Heh, understood, man."

[Summers] Feeling TJ's eyes piercing him, he took a hit, managing not to choke or cough. He handed it back to her. Oh, gross!

[Nocturne] She looked around to everyone, turning to Remy. "Lets head upstairs?"

[James] Jamie swaggered over to the edge of the balcony and looked around, sighing. "This is a ver, ver, very interesting place..."

[James] "Oh, you two off then? Nice to have met you!" Jamie gave TJ and Remy, was it? a wave

[Angel_II] Angel saw something out of the corner of her eye. Scott was smoking pot!

[Nocturne] She took the joint and handed it off to Jamie. She just wanted to get away from strangers and enjoy a nice high with Remy. Alone. Away from Scott.

[Nocturne] She smiled at Jamie, taking Remy's hand and pulling him inside.

[Nocturne] ((see you guys later!))

[Summers] ((LMAO))

[Summers] ((bue))

[Summers] ((bye))

Nocturne exits from this room

[James] "Ahh...bit more room out here now! Hope I didn't scare anyone away though!"

[Angel_II] "Naw, it cool," she gave Jamie another winning grin.

[Summers] Scott caught Angel glaring at him, and he walked over to the other side of the balcony and looked out over the lawns, wondering if it was safe to go back inside yet.

[James] Jamie grinned back at the girl with wings. Darn....she was only Lizzie's age....

[James] "But seriously sweetheart - Liz has made friends, right?

[Japheth] "So, Jamie is it? Got any news on Lizzie that I can use to blackmail later in life?"

[James] "I don't know - have you got any dirt for me? She made a show of herself yet? Got herself a bloke? C'mon...she must ahve done something!" Jamie grinned evilly.

[Angel_II] She stared at the back of Scott's head for a moment. "Yeah, I mean, I think so.... I don't know her that well." She pushed off the railing, leaving the mute Sid to his thoughts. She stepped closer to Jamie.

Jamie enters this room

[James] "You think? Oh come on!"

[Angel_II] "With a brother like you around, maybe I needs to get to know her better." She grinned again.

[James] "So, give me details! I wnat to know if I have to do the brotherly duty and ahve a few quiet words with anyone," Jamie said and winked.

[Angel_II] "Well, there was one day in the da.....gym, where she gave our teacher hell, it was tight."

[Summers] Scott listened to the conversation going on behind him.

[Angel_II] She placed her hand on his forearm. "Wanna hear the whole story?"

[James] "Lizzie was born to give hell!" Jamie grinned. "She can stand her ground pretty well...oh, and I dont know if you'd know but she isn't still in her bi-curious phase is she?"

[James] "Dearie, I'd love to," Jamie grinned and patted Angel's arm.

[Jamie] "Some of Liz's hobbies include telling me to shut up when I say various things." Jamie commented.

[Angel_II] "Well, let's just go somewhere quiet," she said. She really knew she shouldn't be doing this.........

[James] "Ha! That's good - means she's not twiddling with your mind!"

[Angel_II] She led him to the balcony door.

[James] "Quiet?" Jamie smiled slightly. "I think we'd best go back to see Lizzie first..."

[Angel_II] She gave him a relieved look.

[James] "In we go then..."

[Summers] Scott stiffened. No, no. This was just like Kristie. But he deserved it this time. He looked down. The lawn below was almost two stories down.

[Angel_II] She let go of his arm, pausing at the door to look back at Scott.

[Jamie] "Well I'll head back in too and try not to say anything that could get me killed." Jamie smiled.

[Japheth] "So you'll stay quiet for the rest of the day?"

[Angel_II] "Heh, you and me both, yo," she whispered to Jamie before heading inside.

Angel_II exits from this room

[Japheth] Japh stared at Scott, then sidled up next to him. "Scott, if you're thinking of jumping, I'd advise on finding a higher place, like the Chrysler Building or the Empire State Building."

[Jamie] "You're right there Japeth."

[Summers] "No, not jumping. I think I might be sick."

[Summers] Scott swallowed. "I think I'll go get some water." He pulled away fromt he balcony and went back inside.

[Japheth] "Hmm, and so are the days of our lives." Japh mumbled to himself.
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

Excellent job Littlebamf with juggling three such different personalities! And poor Lizzie, disowned by her mom :( - well at least her brother cares a lot about her.

I also loved how much else was going on - everyone did great!
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Woo lil - awesome job - sorry that I had to duck out - my daughter dumped a huge cup of water in my laptop. The good news is I no longer need the compressed air canister to clean it.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.