7/2 Instance: Scott sucks

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

In the infirmary:

[Angel_II] Angel walked quietly through the door of the nurse's office. She needed to talk to Scott, to see if he was okay, at least. She crept in and looked around for Annie...that woman still gave her the creeps.

[Angel_II] Annie wasn’t around, so she went to the little room the nurse had dragged him into last night. She paused at the door, peeking in for a moment to watch him unobserved. Hmmm. She cleared her throat a little and stepped into view.

[Summers] Scott looked up at the sound, smiling hesitantly. "Hi Angel."

[Angel_II] "Hey," she said and tried to smile, but damn.... He was back in his regular glasses, but she could still see the bruises around his eye sockets. She walked up to him. "You look like hell, man."

[Summers] The smile faded. "Thanks. I feel like it too." he shrugged slightly. "How are you doing?"

[Angel_II] She squirmed a little. "I'm okay." She so wished she could see his eyes... to judge who he really was behind the glasses. “Okay, you know I gotta ask what you were thinking."

[Summers] Scott looked down at his hands. "I wasn't. I was. . ." Scott shook his head slightly. She didn't really need to know he'd been trying to be like he was before his powers had manifested, be the top dog, because it all amounted to "a jerk."

[Angel_II] She snorted. “Yeah, I guess so.” She crossed her arms. He was acting....different yet again and she wasn’t sure how to react. She shifted a bit and studied the wall above his head.

[Summers] Scott kept his eyes on his hands, and sighed. She really should know. “Angel, I realize that I have been a total bastard to you, and you deserve to know why.”

[Summers] “But it’s complicated, and selfish, so let’s just say I tried to be who I was before my powers manifested, and I’ve come to understand I don’t think I’m that person anymore. I hate myself for letting things escalate like that. I shouldn’t have jumped Remy.” Scott didn’t dare to look up at her.

[Angel_II] Her eyes snapped back down to look at him. God, he looked pathetic..... her chest tightened a little. But, no.... “I don’t know who you are, man.....and no, you shouldn’t’a jumped him. That was low.”

[Summers] Scott flinched at her sharp tone. "It was." He took in a ragged breath and looked up. "You shouldn't be stuck in the middle. I had hoped that you would pick my side, but that is unbelievably self-centered of me. They were your friends first, so you should go to them."

[Angel_II] She sighed. She had no room to judge him, not after EnSabah, and before that..... Wait, huh? She blinked.

[Angel_II] "What do you mean, 'go to them?'"

[Angel_II] She hadn't expected that.

[Summers] "Look, I'm the interloper, and since I've gotten here, I've done nothing but piss and moan, 'oh, poor little blind woe is me'. And when I could see, it was ‘my shit doesn’t stink’. Scott smiled a bit. “So, go to your friends, I don’t like that you’re stuck in the middle.”

[Summers] “It’s not fair on you, and since you’re not picking sides, I’ll choose for you. I’d still like to be your friend, but I have my own shit to figure out, and until then, you don’t deserve to have my problems shoved in your face.” There. He’d said it. Burn that last bridge, Summers, why don’t you?

[Angel_II] Huh? Where was he going with that.... Oh. OH! Oh, hell no. Was HE breaking up with HER? She opened her mouth to argue.

[Angel_II] She was furious. Oh hell no, SHE was the one who was going to slap his ass into next week.

[Summers] Scott looked at her. Uh-oh. She looks pissed. I'm scum of the earth.

[Angel_II] She took a sudden step forward, slapping him hard across the cheek before she could even think. His glasses shifted but remained in place and she pulled back to hit him again. Harder.

[Angel_II] But instead let her hand fall to her side. “Yeah, I think that’s a good idea. I got a chance here and I don’t need you fucking it up.”

[Summers] He reached up and adjusted his glasses and let his hand drop back onto the sheets. What did one say to that?

[Angel_II] He looked up at her, not pissed like she expected. Not saying anything in fact.... she shouldn’t have hit him. He was already hurt.... “Hmmmph!” With one last look at him, she turned on her heel and made for the door.

[Angel_II] She slammed it shut behind her, and when she was out of his sight, ran for her room.

[Summers] Congratulations, Summers. You suck
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

[Summers] “It’s not fair on you, and since you’re not picking sides, I’ll choose for you. I’d still like to be your friend, but I have my own shit to figure out, and until then, you don’t deserve to have my problems shoved in your face.” There. He’d said it. Burn that last bridge, Summers, why don’t you?

Wow, Angel was right to run! (Although, poor Scott! - like he needed more bruises)
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz