6/25 Instance: Angst city!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[remy] Remy leant against the railing, one arm casually looped around TJ's waist and he blew out smoke rings into the sharp autumn air.

[Angel_II] Her knees tucked under her chin, Angel sat in one of the chairs, a half-spent cigarette in hand.

[Nocturne] TJ stood off the the corner, leaning on Remy, sucking a joint.

[Morph] * Morph 's leaves rustled in the breeze and his terra cotta pot smiled a bit.

[Raven] Raven stood slightly apart from the smokers. Other than the pack of clove cigarettes she'd brought with her (and they were gone now) she had never been much into smoking.

[remy] "So why d'sad face tonight petite?" Remy tipped his head towards Angel trying to catch her eye. Girl hadn't said barely a word.

[Raven] Still, if you wanted to hang out around here, you spent a lot of time out on the patio.

[Angel_II] Angel looked up when she realized he was talking to her. "Oh, Scott." She took a deep drag off the Marlboro.

[Nocturne] She passed the joint to Remy, wrapping her arms around him, and laying her head on his shoulder. She was very satisfied.

[Angel_II] "I don't know what to think of him sometimes."

[Nocturne] She scoffed. "Scott? ugh."

[remy] Remy kissed the top of TJ's head and snorted. "Remy knows what t'think."

[Raven] Raven didn't know Scott that well. She'd been listening to TJ rant about him every night before bed, and every morning when they woke up, but other than that, she didn't really know him.

[remy] He shook his head gently. "Sorry petite...dat wasn't nice."

[Angel_II] "Naw, see, it ain't even like that......he's a good guy. Most of the time."

[Nocturne] ((LOL tjs so does that))

[Nocturne] "He seems to have a pretty short fuse. Like, flipping out over NOTHING."

[Raven] It was kind of weird having nothing but another person's opinion about a guy. She'd hung out with Scott and Angel a little bit on Halloween and they seemed okay.

[remy] "Remy's sure dat 'e is...but y'know - don't let 'im get to you."

[Summers] ((Scott's waititng for an appropriate moment to blunder in.))

[Raven] "You guys are dating right?" Raven said to Angel.

[Angel_II] "Yeah, I keep thinking it's just cause he was blind for like three years."

[Nocturne] Talia sure as hell didnt think he was a good guy. He'd done nothing but bad mouth herself and Remy lately.

[Raven] She wanted to at least get that part right.

[Angel_II] She turned to Raven. "Yeah, it's new. Hell, it's ALL new. So I don't know him that well."

[remy] Remy sucked blissfully at the joint for a minute, blowing the smoke out slowly. "Mabbe petite, but dat doesn't give 'im d'right to make y'feel bad neither."

[Morph] * Morph made a squishy pop noise, like Spam coming out of the can in a single lump and sat, leaning against the railing.

[Summers] Scott had checked the Rose Garden and her room, both devoid of Angel. Maybe she's in the rec room. I really put my foot in my mouth on that one. He changed directions and headed back towards the mansion.

[remy] He grinned at her and winked. "Y'ever need anythin' just let Remy know, neh?"

[Nocturne] "Totally," she snatched the J back from Remy, taking a long hit, before offering it out to the others.

[Angel_II] "Yeah, I dunno what to think. I don like the way he talks to you guys," she smiled tightly at Remy and TJ.

[Morph] * Morph waved off the joint.

[Nocturne] She pulled her arms tighter around her boyfriend

[Raven] All this was making Raven feel young and inexperienced. She'd never had a boyfriend. She'd gone on a couple of dates in high school but they'd never been that serious. And there was Doug and ... Whoa! Sid!

[Angel_II] She considered the joint for a moment, remembering Scott's comment on the blog earlier that day.

[Nocturne] She noticed Sid. As Spam. She took another hit.

[Morph] ((Sorry about that. Sometimes I forget to morph pants on.))

[remy] Remy snorted with amusement at his roommate. "finally decided t'work on dat tan, 'omme?"

[Morph] ((It's daytime?))

[Summers] Aha. Found her...oh fuck me. Ok, just go in, apologize, and get out. Be the better man, and ignore the baiting.

[Angel_II] "Y'know, I should smoke me a big fatty myself, after that crack earlier on my blog. I hate MySpace, yo."

[remy] ((no its not...LOL))

[Nocturne] She snickered and passed the J down. "Be my guest Angel. Always room for one more."

[Raven] "Tell me about it." Raven said. "I updated my mySpace thing like... once last month."

[Angel_II] She took it, staring at it for a long moment. Should I? I'd just be doing it to piss him off.....

[Summers] Scott held his head up, squared his shoulders and clutching the rose he'd taken from the green house, strode towards the assembled group on the patio.

[Nocturne] "Are you guys kidding? I love Myspace....though some people need to learn to COMMENT." she pinched Remy.

[remy] ((but then...can tin cans get tans anyway?))

[Morph] "I would love MySpace...if I were Helen Keller."

[Summers] ((LOL))

[Angel_II] "Naw, I can't anymore," she passed it along.

[remy] Remy squacked and twisted out of the way. "Remy DOES comment on it chere! Just not 50 times a day!"

confizzle enters this room

[Raven] "Then you'd like my page Sid. It's got like, nothing on it."

[Nocturne] "well you should! You should leave me pretty ones too." she took the J back from Angel. "And dude, you sooooo can do it. Its niiiiiice."

[confizzle] ((ya know everytime I come in here there's an interaction going on.....))

[Summers] Scott climbed the steps and stood next to Angel. "Hello." God, that stuff stinks.

[Morph] * Morph scooted over toward Raven. "Tabula raza es sexy!"

[remy] "Pretty ones?" he snorted. "Not leavin' y'any girly stuff chere...but" he tensed as Scott walked up.

[Angel_II] She jumped a foot as Scott appeared. "Figghiu di bbuttana!"

[Nocturne] She noticed Scott join them. She scowled. Buzzkill.

[Summers] He held out the rose. "I apologize for my earlier crack."

[Raven] Raven glanced at Sid. What was with all these language guys?

[remy] Remy raised an eyebrow at Angels sudden torrent. Didn't sound much like a compliment.

[Summers] Scott blinked. What was that language?

[Nocturne] TJ wasn't sure what he was apologising for. Nor why he was apologising to her.

[Raven] She actually kind of wished Doug was here so he could tell her what Angel had said. It sounded like a pretty juicy insult.

[remy] Remy took the joint from TJ and sucked in a huge lungful, blowing it out thoughtfully for a mintute before casually passing it back to Angel.

[Angel_II] She didn't know how to respond to that. She stared at him for a moment. "Hey," she said, deciding it was okay to be pissed. "Which crack was that again?"

confizzle exits from this room

Jamie enters this room

[Nocturne] ((Jamies joining us, btw))

[Jamie] ((fear me))

[Raven] ((cool))

[Summers] Oh, great. She was going to make him work for it in front of Remy and TJ "The one about how on earth you can have a friendship with people who get stoned out of their minds." Scott swallowed hard. Don't say a WORD Remy.

[Morph] * Morph shifted to a rather Elton John-esque look, complete with huge sunglasses. He whispered out the corner of his mouth to Raven "What's with shades?"

[Nocturne] She let out a bit of a laugh. Angel didn't even know? This was WEIRD

[Jamie] ((Typing from Chicago))

[Nocturne] OH he was apologising to HER for insulting herself and Remy! THAT made sense!

[Angel_II] "Oh, that one," she replied. She felt a little guilty for making him squirm.

[remy] Remy snorted loudly, looking that the joint still burning away, forgotten in Angels hand.

[Raven] "Scott can see now," Raven whispered back. "It's some kind of special glass."

[Angel_II] ((Jsher just lost the connection -- she'll be right back))

[Nocturne] "Yeah, the miracles of science," she said rather bored.

[Summers] ((back))

[Morph] * Morph snorted and momentarily forgot to control the volume of his voice. "THAT's Scott?"

[Summers] "which prompted you to reply that you were their friend and you smoked too." Scott finished lamely, and held the rose out again.

[Angel_II] She studied the flower in his hand, aware she was probably going to lose him over this. She sighed.

[Summers] Scott turned to look at the newcomer. "Yeah. And who are you?"

[Raven] Raven gave Sid a confused glance. Who else would he be? Before she could ask though, Scott spoke.

[Angel_II] "Yeah, how about that," she said. "I musta forgot, since I was so high outta my mind."

[Morph] * Morph shifted into a tux and a pencil mustache. "Sid Noble, sir. Lowly Oklahoman peasant." And he courtsied.

[Nocturne] She snickered at Angel. Go girl!

[remy] Remy chuckled at Angel's comment. "give 'im 'ell petite!"

[Angel_II] She was being a bitch, and part of her still reveled in that, but, damn....

[Nocturne] She smiled at Remy, hugging him close. Oh, this was fun.

[Summers] I deserved that. Scott shifted from foot to foot.

[Raven] Raven looked from Remy and TJ to Sid to Angel to Scott and back again. She hated all this arguing and crap. This was what her parents did all the time. It was even worse when her friends did it.

[Summers] Why the fuck hadn't he asked her to walk with him while he apologized in private? He realized he was squirming, and forced himself to stand still.

[remy] Remy chuckled again, watching the boy fidget. The best thing was he didn't have to do a damn thing. Now just put that joint to your lips and suck petite, he thought, it'd make his night.

[Summers] Let him slide, let him slide. Do not give in to him. Or TJ. Scott told himself sharply.

[Angel_II] "So, you sorry, then. You still want me.... and want me to forgive ya?"

[Morph] * Morph shifted back, seeing that Scott was squirming. Sid walked to the far side of Raven. "Maybe I should've stayed a plant."

[Angel_II] Part of her was terrified he'd say no, but, damn, he was bein a dick!

[Summers] "Yeah. In a nut shell." Scott let out a breath. "And I completely understand if you won't."

[Nocturne] She laughed a bit watching Scott squirm. Leaning up to Remy. "You can almost see that stick up his ass. I bet he likes it."

[Raven] Raven nodded in silence. If she could of turned into a plant, she would have.

[Summers] ((LOL shit spat my water!))

[remy] Remy watched as Sid talked with Raven. It was a damn good thing that Doug was off tinkering with that damn computer, he'd feel bad.

[remy] Remy grinned at her. "Oh definately chere. Told y' 'e was a bottom, didn' I"

[Nocturne] She laughed out oud at that.

[Angel_II] (OOOOOOOH))

[Angel_II] Her head snapped up at that. Then again, Remy wasn't being too nice either.

[Summers] Scott swiveled and glared at Remy and TJ. He chocked back his reply. He would not give in.

[Summers] "Like I said, in your dreams."

[Morph] * Morph pulled out a pack of Djarum Blacks and offered one to Raven. "Smoke?"

[Summers] He finally said in an even tone.

[Nocturne] She raised her eyebrow at Scott. What wa he gonna do?

[remy] Remy stared blandly back at Scott, smiling slowly.

[remy] "Least dey don' feature 'osses."

[Raven] Raven sighed. TJ and Remy were kind of being assholes. Scott was posturing. And she was afraid that Doug was going to come out there and see Sid offering her cigarettes.

[Angel_II] Her eyes widened at Scott and Remy's exchange. Shiiiiit, she shouldn't have baited Scott in front of everyone.

[Raven] She kind of missed having cloves though, but... "Since when do you smoke?" She asked Sid.

[Morph] "I don't. I loathe smoking."

[Summers] Scott showed his teeth in not quite-a-smile. "Going for the low blows are we?"

[Raven] "Why do you have these then?"

[remy] ((Student))

[Summers] I will keep my head in front of Angel. Remy will come off as the low-class bastard he is. I will not blow my top. I have a plan. I just need to follow it.

[Morph] "I gave up on caring if other people smoke. And this one girl I like smokes them." He grinned.

[remy] Remy grinned whole heartedly at that "Want Remy too?"

[Summers] Scott relaxed from his defensive posture. "Look, I've been an asshole. To you and TJ. I apologize."

[Nocturne] "Remy, leave him to his gay fantasies."

[remy] "Low...blow y' dat is.."

[Angel_II] "Merda," she muttered, feeling the need to channel her dad. She shifted in the seat, trying to decide what to do.

[Raven] "Oh." Raven was momentarily taken off guard. He'd gotten them for her? "Well, wow... um... Why do you hate smoking so much?"

[Summers] "Look, you little bastard I'm apologizing. I'

[remy] He chuckled at bit and turned away from Scott, facing Sid, pointedly ignorning the glowering man.

Nocturne exits from this room

Nocturne enters this room

[Summers] ng to be a better guy, so just shut up and react like anormal human."

[Summers] ((argh))

[Nocturne] Oh. An apology. that sounded famliair

[Nocturne] "HEY! Don;t fucking talk to US like that!"

[remy] He looked over his shoulder at Scott. "Oui. Y'did apologise - just like d' other day. An' your apologies don' mean anythin - cause y'just go an' be an ass at d'next opportunity."

[Morph] * Morph shrugged. "Thing I had. Back home." He looked off over the grounds. "Is Teej trying to get Remy punched or what?"

[Angel_II] Angel stood up at that. "Hey, he DID just try to apologize!"

[Nocturne] "Yeah, and his apologies mean SO much."

[Summers] "Angel, it's fine. Forget about it. Really." Scott put a hand to her arm.

[Angel_II] She paused a second at that. "Damn, why we always gotta have drama here? Fuck!"

[Summers] Well, this would make it easier for his plans. But he would have abandoned them if they'd accepted. "Just, let it go." He smiled encouragingly at her. "They are who they are and they can't change."

[remy] Remy sighed and looked at Angel. "sorry petite. didn' mean t' upset y'none."

[Raven] "Amen to that." Raven said under her breath.

Cypher enters this room

[Raven] ((That was supposed to be a response to Angel's drama comment.))

[Angel_II] She lifted a lip at Scott's odd response. What did that mean?

[Summers] Scott glanced at Remy. Self-satisfied bastard. Screwed sense of honour.

[Nocturne] "CHANGE?" OH she was pissed. "And we're supposed to change?"

[Nocturne] "What the fuck, are we lower than you?"

[Cypher] ((is this a bad time?))

[Summers] ((what hell, the more the merrier.))

[Morph] "Jesus." Sid said under his breath as he shook his head.

[remy] Remy leant back on the railing again watching his little spitfire lay into the smug rich bastard. she could handle her own shit.

[remy] ((come on in doug - sid and raven are over in the corner...ehehehehe))

[Cypher] (( can't stay too lon ganyway... ))

[Raven] ((You can fight with Morph if you want. Everyone is fighting but me and Sid.))

[Angel_II] "Naw, he didn't mean it like....." she looked back at Scott. Damn, she hated being in the middle of this shit.

[Cypher] (( Doug? Fight? Wow, you really don't know him well... ))

[Nocturne] "Who the hell are YOU to say I shoule change?!"

[Raven] (( ))

[remy] Remy was distracted at movement out of the corner of his eye. Oh shit.

[Summers] "Well, at this moment, YES! I'm trying to be the bigger man as it were, suck it up and really apologize."

[Cypher] Doug came outside, looking for someone to show his new Danger Room program to.

[Raven] "Well, I guess, if you're not going to smoke them," Raven said. She daintily plucked one of the cloves from Sid's proffered pack.

[Cypher] It was so cool! There were lasers, and traps, and this really cool low-grav area...

[Nocturne] "Yeah, cause the LAST time you apologised you weren't a complete asshole behind our backs. And FUCK YOU. I don't have to change for ANYONE."

[Angel_II] Ah, hell....

[Nocturne] She scoffed. "I'm sure you would like to 'suck it up."

[Morph] * Morph grinned and slid the blacks back into his pocket.

[Jamie] ((Sorry my dad kicked me off the computer for a bit :sigh))

[remy] "Hey Doug..." Remy trailed off as he watched Doug wander up to the group.

[Raven] "Don't have a light though, because I don't usually smoke cigarettes. I could get one from TJ, but they're having world war III."

[Nocturne] She turned. Fantastic, Doug was here too.

[Jamie] ((So should Jamie make a second entrance, or what?))

[Cypher] He stopped in his tracks, the enthusiasm drained a bit ... in one corner were a pretty dangerous looking foursome, and in the other ... was that Sid and Raven smoking together?

[Nocturne] ((sure fizz))

[Morph] * Morph winced in embarassment and patted his pockets in a show of attempting to find a lighter.

[Cypher] "Oh, hey G- I mean, Remy.

[Cypher] He nodded to the rest of the group. "Guys."

[Nocturne] She was livid. How dare Scott say these things.

[Jamie] Jamie walked out onto the patio with a 6-pack of Dr. Peppers not expecting the crowd. "Umm...hey everyone."

[Summers] Scott felt the icy core of fight mode bloom in his stomach. "Ok."

[Raven] At the sound of a familiar voice Raven froze. Oh No.

[remy] Remy sighed. So much for a nice relaxing evening. Mr. Pissy pants in one corner, and now Doug was looking a trifle...confused.

[Raven] She turned around. "Doug?"

[Angel_II] Angel looked back and forth between Scott and the couple. Fuck..... was this good time to fly away?

[Nocturne] "Ok? That it? Ok? What the hell does that mean?"

[Summers] Scott glared at Jaime. Oh fuck. not another one to come see the show. He glanced at Angel. She was NOT happy. Fuck fuck fuck.

[Cypher] He kept turning, seeing more and more people. "Hey Raven ... Sid."

[Angel_II] Okay? What was okay?

[Morph] * Morph raised an eyebrow at Raven.

[remy] Remy eyed Scott up. His teeth were gritted, and his body tight. He stepped forward a little, putting his arm around TJ. He didn't think Scott would actually hit her, but jeeze the man looked pissed.

[Summers] "It means I'm done. I have nothing more to tell you. You will just be resistant to it." He offered his hand to Angel. "Want to go?"

[Morph] "Hey, Dig Dug."

[Raven] Raven wondered once again if somehow, just this once, she could transform herself into a plant.

[Jamie] "So did I walk in on another chapter of "All my Mutants" the college soap opera?

[Summers] Gott laughed inwardly at Remy. Yeah, he wasn't the "charming southern gentleman" but he'd NEVER hit a lady.

[Nocturne] "Leaving? Losing to a girl must be quite a blow to the manliness huh? But you like blows..."

[Summers] ((Scott*))

[remy] "Hey Jamie." He turned then, subtly placing his body between Scott and TJ eo say hi to Jamie.

[Cypher] He suddenly got an idea! "You know, I was going to invite you guys to see my new Danger Room program, but I just remembered I forgot to program the entire ending to it... so I guess I should just go do that..."

[Raven] "Doug, wait!" Raven said.

[Jamie] "Hey Remy," Jamie waved.

[Cypher] He stopped. "Yeah?" He looked a bit tired, like he hadn't slept lately.

[Angel_II] She looked at Scott's hand, listening to TJ's continued assault. She didn't know WHO to be pissed at.

[Morph] * Morph just kinda stood there, confused.

[Raven] This was terrible. She liked Sid, but she and Doug had a lot of fun too.

[Raven] "Um, maybe when it's done, you could tell me all about it?" She asked.

[Nocturne] She backed up, putting her arms around Remy. She was just so angry. He;d done nothing but insult her and Remy...it was about time he got a fucking taste

[Summers] "I'm not losing. It's an impasse. " Scott snapped, tugged Angel away. He needed to take a breather.

[Cypher] He nodded. "Yeah, okay. When it's done we can all run it. This danger room is amazing!" He couldn't keep the enthusiasm out of his voice for that, at least.

[Summers] "Bye, guys." He shot over his shoulder.

[Angel_II] Scott was trying....sorta.... "Whoa!" He grabbed her, tugging her away. She wasn't so thrilled about that....

[Nocturne] She scoffed. Douchebag.

[remy] Remy stroked TJ's hair, trying to calm her down. But then watched as Scott yanked hard on Angels arm "HEY!"

[Angel_II] Staggering a bit, she caught up to him, his longer legs taking him to the side of the patio.

[Raven] "Yeah," Raven said. She could feel her knuckles turning white. But then there was Sid. She didn't want to be an asshole. She turned to Sid. "Have you seen it, the Danger Room?" She asked him.

[remy] He took a step forward and gripped Scott's shoulder. "Let 'er go...y'don' yank a lady round like dat!"

[Angel_II] "Nah, Remy, it's cool!"

[remy] He shifted her gaze to her "Y'OK den?"

[Cypher] He blinked and shook his head, just suddenly realizing how tired he was. When did he wake up this morning? Had he even gone to sleep? "Hey, I think I'm gonna get some sleep, actually..."

[Morph] "Once. Do you want to go down there?"

[Summers] Scott shook off his hand.

[Angel_II] "Yeah, we just need to talk. It be fine." She looked at Remy pleadingly. Don't make it worse.....

[Cypher] He waved to Sid & Raven. "Nice seeing you again man. I'll see you around Raven..." He was fading fast...

[remy] "Y'just yell if y'need anythin' petite." he nodded at her.

[Nocturne] She pulled Remy's arm. "Just forget it."

[remy] Turning away he nearly bumped into Doug.

[Raven] Raven looked back at the whole World War III situation and then at Doug. She hoped Doug hadn't got the wrong idea.

[remy] "Where y'goin? Y'just got out 'ere?"

[Angel_II] "Yeah," she muttered, really NOT LIKING being in the middle.

[Morph] * Morph looked Raven in the eyes. "You need to go with him?"

[Cypher] "Uh, yeah. I guess I was going to sleep or back to the Danger Room... one of the two."

[Nocturne] Great, now Remy was talking to Doug.

[Cypher] He waved at TJ, clearly too tired to be standing. "Hey TJ..."

[Angel_II] "Caccati in mano e prenditi a schiaffi!" She muttered to herself, shaking her head. This day could not get much worse.

[Raven] Trapped! Sid was asking her a direct question. Asking her to chose.

[Nocturne] She turned away from Doug. I she ignored him he'd leave her alone.

[remy] Remy's gaze flicked up to Raven and Sid for a moment before he looked back down at Doug. "OK den. Maybe y'should get some sleep for sure, neh?"

[Summers] "So, what language is that?" Scott asked, shaking off his black mood.

[Raven] "Doug's my friend" Raven said.

[Morph] "It's cool. Seriously." It wasn't. Seriously.

[Angel_II] She took the slightly crushed flower from Scott's hand. "That still for me?"

[remy] ((LMAO))

[Raven] "But we're friends too right?"

[Jamie] Jamie sipped a Dr. Pepper somewhat happy to be ignored at the moment

[Angel_II] "It's Italian."

[Cypher] "Yeah, sleep..."

[Cypher] He looked like he could fall over right there and be fine.

[Angel_II] "My dad -- my REAL dad -- he's from Sicily."

[Morph] "Definitely." He grinned.

[remy] "Bon nuit."

[Cypher] "Buona notte..."

[Summers] "Sounds nice. Yeah." Scott sucked his hand where the thorns had drawn blood. "So, it's the real mob, huh?" Scott grinned.

[Raven] This was terrible. She liked Doug. A lot. But Sid was... well, he was a shapeshifter too. And that was so... alluring.

[Cypher] He waved to everyone. "Buona notte!" He turned and headed back inside.

[Nocturne] She layed her head on Remy's shoulder. She was feeling really crappy now.

[Raven] ((Wooo! New Mod Idsunki! ))

[Angel_II] She took his hand in hers, studying the thorn pricks. "Heh, it means 'Shit in your hand and hit yourself'..... I just made things so much worse."

[Nocturne] ((WOO!!))

[Morph] * Morph pulled the pack back out and put a smoke between his lips. "Teedge? Light?"

[remy] Remy brushed her hair with his lips and led her back away from the corner that Scott upthebuttula and Angel were in.

[Angel_II] "Yeah, there is a real mob..." She belatedly replied.

[remy] Remy grinned at Sid and sparked his smoke alight for him.

[Raven] She wondered how she could tell Sid that. How did you say, "Hey, let's shapeshift together some time?"

[Nocturne] She turned to Sid, "Uh, I don;t have one.."

[Jamie] ((New Mod?))

[Cypher] (( alright guys, gotta run. take care! ))

[Nocturne] ((adios!))

[Raven] ((Later!))

[Angel_II] "I learned the best words from my uncles," she smiled.

[Morph] * Morph took a long drag and tried not to make a face.

[Summers] "No, you didn't. That should really reply to me. I reall opeend a can of worms." Scott inhaled the air. Her touch was maddening. Hoo boy. Hitting the showers about now would be good. He thought as his vision blurred "What? REAL mob?" OH fuck, he just couldn't win.

[Nocturne] She wrinkled her nose at Sid. "I thought you didn't smoke?"

Cypher exits from this room

[Raven] Raven glanced over at Sid who was now smoking one of his own cloves.

[Morph] "I don't." And he took another drag.

[Nocturne] "So....why are you?"

[Raven] She looked down at the still unlit cigarette in her hand. Oh yeah...

[Raven] "Hey Remy, can I get a light too?"

[Nocturne] ((remys peeing...shell brb ))

[Morph] * Morph held his smoke to the end of Raven's. "Suck." And he grinned.

[remy] Remy chuckled and lit hers for her as well.

[remy] or...not

[Angel_II] She glanced over to Remy and TJ, noting they were still sliding glances their way too. She noticed the slight tone of panick in his voice and pulled her attention back. "My dad ain't real mob, man, it's cool!"

[Morph] ((Curse me and my non-AIMness))

[Angel_II] "He ain't made, he works at a bank, but some of my uncles, they are. They in Sicily though."

[remy] Boy Doug was in for a world of hurt there...he was glad he went to bed.

[Raven] Raven was a tad surprised by the sudden double lighting, but lit her cigarette off the end of Sid's.

[Raven] "Thanks anyway Remy."

[Morph] "These things taste like Chai."

[Summers] "No, that's cool." Scott pulled his hand away. He needed to be able to think. He glanced over to Remy and TJ. "So, let's go inside and you can teach me how to say a few words in Italian."

[Raven] "If you lick your lips it tastes pretty good. I never inhale. It's too gross."

[Jamie] Jamie pulled out another Dr.Pepper.

[Summers] ((Where does he keep them all??))

[Jamie] ((I said he brought out a six pack))

[Morph] "So you smoke...but don't smoke?"

[remy] Overhearing scott's comment, Remy eyed him warningly. He didn't like that Scott was trying to get Angel away from the rest of them after yanking on her arm like that.

[Summers] ((oh))

[Angel_II] She realized she had been running her fingers over his hand as he pulled it away with a slight wince. "Oh, sorry, did I hurt you? You didn't get stuck bad, did ya?"

[Raven] "It's just a once and a while thing. Like a treat because I like the taste, but I don't want to wreck my lungs."

[Nocturne] She yawned quietly, wishing they had more weed.

[Nocturne] Wait, did they? "baby, do we have more pot?"

[Raven] Raven glanced over at TJ, wondering how much longer this was going to last.

[remy] He smiled at her. "Of course chere..."

[Summers] Your touch heats my blood like liquid fire. "No, no. Not bad at all." Scott rolled his eyes at Remy. He had less plans for getting intimate with angel at the moment than Remy did. He clearly needed to get to know her better.

[Jamie] "There are some more pots in the kitchen T.J., and weed in the garden." Jamie joked.

[remy] He slipped a joint out of his pocket, passing it to her, waiting for her to hold it up to her mouth before sparking it up.

[Nocturne] She rolled her eyes. "Funny Jamie."

[Nocturne] She pulls a drag. "Thankssss." leaning up to give him a kiss.

[Morph] * Morph gently plucked the clove out of Raven's hand with a small smile.

[Jamie] "It was rather lame, I admit it."

[Raven] Raven smiled back, not really sure what Sid was doing.

[Nocturne] ((i dont think remy has any plans of getting intimate with angel...I think Doug is next on that list.))

[remy] ((LMAO!!))

[Angel_II] Completely oblivious of the glares the two men exchanged, she smiled at Scott. She just needed to get to know him.....and WHY he hated Remy and TJ.

[Angel_II] ((LOL!))

[Morph] * Morph leaned in an planted a quick kiss on Raven's lips.

[Jamie] ((that's a smut fic waiting to happen))

[Angel_II] "Good! Sure, I can teach you the BEST dirty shit, yo!"

[Morph] ((And of course I have to BRB right after that))

[remy] Remy's brows shot up at that. Uh oh.

[Jamie] ((Doug and Remy: A story of Computers and Cajuns.))

[Angel_II] ((LMAO!))

[Jamie] *Intriguing, hope Ray shoots him down though* Jamie didn't really want to see his roomate depressed and whatnot.

[Nocturne] Whoa...did Sid just kiss Raven? Wasnt Raven and Doug....well, not that she cared...cause she hated Doug...but..werent they....something?

[Raven] ((If he did, then I missed it))

[remy] ((HAHAHAHAHA - he did!!))

Raven exits from this room

Raven enters this room

[remy] Remy looked at TJ a little bit dismayed. What was THAT?

[Raven] "Hey!" Raven backed up a few steps. She certainly didn't give anyone any permission for THAT.

[Nocturne] She took another drag, handing ti to Remy, snuggling close. She really idnt need anyone elses drama in her life..

[Summers] "Sounds perfect."

[Summers] Scott smiled and opened the patio door for her.

[Nocturne] She watched Scott open the patio door. FINALLY! Now maybe they could start having FUN again.

[Angel_II] She smiled back, tossing one more worried look past his shoulder to the others.

[Morph] "Hey?"

Angel_II exits from this room

[Nocturne] Sucked Angel had to leave though. She seemed cool.

[Nocturne] She leaned close to Remy. "What does she even SEE in him?"

[Raven] "I said friends. I didn't say you could kiss me."

Summers exits from this room

[Jamie] "So Remy, T.J., I've been out of the social circle lately, what's up?" Jamie went over and tried to start a conversation.

[remy] "Don' know chere...she's probabally jus' on the reboun' from dat other guy, neh?"

[Raven] Raven knitted her brow. She was pretty sure Doug would have asked.

[Nocturne] "Yeah, but what a rebound. From dick to dickless."

[Raven] "Why did you do that?

[remy] Remy nodded to Jamie. "Nothin' much...other dan Cal made us get dressed up in dese dumb outfits an' do a nature hike in d'basement"

[remy] Remy sucked in the smoke to suddenly at TJ's comment and started to choke.

[Jamie] "Glad I missed that then...." Jamie joked.

[Nocturne] "Oh, and Scotts an asshole," she told Jamie.

[Morph] * Morph looked away. "Dunno. Seemed like the thing to do." He handed back the clove.

[remy] He coughed and chuckled intermittently grinning at her "Y'ave a way with words chere."

[Jamie] "Well, what has lead to that conclusion T.J.?" Jamie was curious.

[Nocturne] She smiled at him. "I'm good with my mouth." she said, raising a brow.

[remy] Remy laughed harder. "Dat y'are..."

[Raven] Raven took the cigarette back and put her hand on Sid's shoulder.

[Nocturne] "Check the dicks Myspace. He thinks shitting on me and Remy is a sport. Like tennis" she made a face and stuck her tongue out on that word.

[Raven] "Sorry. You just, surprised me is all."

[remy] He looked back over at Jamie "An' as for Scott, he's a galette, an' 'e doesn't 'ave a clue 'ow to treat a lady."

[Jamie] "I usually stay off of Myspace, but I'll check it out for a good read I suppose, and count myself luck that no one hates me.....yet." Jamie smiled.

[Morph] * Morph closed his eyes at the shoulder touch. He took a deep, long drag off his own clove.

[Morph] * Morph coughed and choked.

[Nocturne] "He doesn't 'fuck' ladies" she rolled her eyes. "Apparently he doesn't know what ladies want..."

[Nocturne] She turned her head. "Hey, I wonder what he does fuck...he did say he lived on a farm.."

[Jamie] "Well I'll just take you're word about Scott, I suppose," Jamie shrugged.

[Raven] Raven flicked her cigarette out into the grass beyond them. "I can never finish one anyway." She said.

[remy] Remy chuckled again. "Oui...not 'ard to imagine the possiblities is it chere."

[remy] "Fraid dat girl is in for one 'ell of a long cold winter."

[Nocturne] TJ shuddereda bit. "I don't want to imagine...GAH I DID!"

[Nocturne] "I'll NEVER get that out of my head!"

[Morph] * Morph flicked his but over the railing.

[remy] Remy reached behind and pinched her on the ass. "Oh Remy'll get it outta y're 'ead in no time chere."

[Morph] "So...um...maybe I should go back to being a plant, eh? I'm good at that."

[Nocturne] She jumped at the pinch. "HEY!" Turning and giving him a pinch of her own. "Oh yeah?"

[Morph] "Er..I mean. Nevermind. I think I'm going to go inside."

[Raven] "You should come hang out more often," Raven said.

[Morph] * Morph glanced at TJ & Remy.

[Morph] ((Being young sucks.))

[Raven] "And I don't mean be a hanging plant." Raven said with a smile.

[remy] Remy sidestepped out of her range and nodded at Sid. "Oui...y'don' come out often enough - an' Remy barely sees y'anymore - bein' dat Remy's 'ardly sleeps dere anymore."

[remy] He winked at Raven. "Poor dear Rave 'ere aquired a new roommate pretty much, neh?"

[Raven] "I think it's a co-ed triple" she said.

[Morph] "Well, then I have an extra bed in my room, don't I?" A smile flittered across his face, but faded just as fast.

[Nocturne] "Well, we could start hanging in your room more, Remy. If you, you know, cleaned off the bed!"

[remy] Remy smiled at her. "Well Oui, but den y'd be naked in a room with Sid..."

[Nocturne] She raised her eyebrow. "And who said anything about being naked? One track mind..."

[remy] Remy just looked innocently at her.

[Raven] "That's the thing about shape shifters. Technically, we're always naked."

[Nocturne] She swatted at him. "You think that look works on me?"

[remy] He broke into a wide grin. "Well, can always 'ope, neh?"

[Raven] ((I humbly submit that this is the end.))

[remy] ((COOOL))

[remy] ((I Was just thinking the same thing))

[Nocturne] ((agreed))

[Raven] ((Yay! They lived happily ever after!))

[Morph] ((Cool.))

[Jamie] ((Except for when Jamie ran out of Dr.Pepper))

[Raven] ((back to Nightscrawlers?))

[Nocturne] ((happily ever after...all in sids bed))

[Morph] ((And the many, many times Sid made an ass of himself))
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Angel_II] She preceded him into the dim, deserted TV room and plopped onto the couch gracefully.

[Summers] ((aww, you missed Nocturne thinking that Angel's too good for Scott))

[Angel_II] ((I dunno. That's what's right inside my patio door. LOL))

[Summers] ((hehe ok))

[Angel_II] She smiled up at him. "I don't speak Italian that well, yo." She laughed. "Hell, we know I don't speak English that well either!"

[Angel_II] She thought for a second. "I ringraziamenti per sono aumentato. Thanks for the rose." She twirled it in her fingers.

[Angel_II] ((Woo Babelfish!))

[Summers] "Well, you certainly know enough to sound like you know what you're doing." Scott said, sitting on the other end of the couch. Hormones fuck off. I'm going to have a nice polite conversation. He settled into a comfortable slouch and prayed she wouldn't see him shift around a lot.

[Summers] ((woohoo))

[Summers] Why had she decided to wear such a low-cut top, granted he was a leg man, but fucking hell.

[Summers] "You should put it in water. It will last longer." Scott gestured to the rose.

[Angel_II] "I will," she smiled, carefully tucking it behind her ear. "My dad and uncle can really speak it, but they from Italy, so that makes sense."

[Angel_II] She noticed he couldn't get any further from her if without falling off the couch and crossed her legs. "So, I saw you speakin' some languages in the blogs. You got hidden talents too?"

[Summers] Scott swallowed. "Er, just highschool French. I had to get straight As to be on the Tennis and Swim teams. It kind of stuck." Scott shurgged and peeled his eyes away. Thank god noone can see my eyes!

[Angel_II] "A straight-A man," she grinned. "I was a solid B. Don't wanna be too good, or too bad."

[Angel_II] "I know you still swim, I smelled the chlorine on you. You gonna play tennis again now?"

[Summers] Scott shrugged. "No." Well, he hadn't thought about it. Maybe one day. When I get better again. "You play any sports?"

[Angel_II] "Dodgeball count?" She giggled. "Naw, not on teams, I played pickups.... basketball, baseball. I was a drama club queen."

[Angel_II] She watched the others moved around outside the patio doors, catching sight of Remy and TJ.

[Angel_II] She chewed her lip for a moment then looked back at Scott, wishing she could see his eyes. "What you got against them -- TJ and Remy?"

[Summers] Aaannnddd here we go, ladies and gentlemen! "I"m probably going to fuck up along the way explaining, so just don't get too upset until I finish, ok?" Scott pleaded.

[Angel_II] "She almost regretted it then, when he looked so sad and earnest. But, damn. She nodded. "Okay, Scott.

[Summers] "The simple explanation is I just don't get him." '

[Summers] Scott looked at the now deserted patio. He and TJ have probably gone upstairs to have sex, and then he comes all over "don't insult the femmes in front of me" right in my face. Where's the logic in that? Why is he allowed to have sex and I not? God, that sounds pathetic."

[Summers] (That whole thing is supposed to be in quotes))

[Angel_II] She blinked. Did he really just say that?

[Angel_II] "Um....." she looked around the room as if the words would pop out of the air. "Why you not allowed to have sex?"

[Angel_II] Wait, who did he want to have sex with? And what did it have to do with Remy? She was so confused.

[Summers] "Huh? Oh goddamn. Like I said, I was going to screw up." Scott sighed, but took another breath and continued, "He told me that he only wants to learn about things that he'd find useful to apply to his life ONLY. Not just random crap. And where I come from, it's strive to be better."

[Summers] "Like, he's happy being a smart-ass hick from a destoryed city. If it were me, I'd be studying all the books in the library here. And I do. I've read 7 of them since arriving. It's like he doesn't want to better himself..." Scott trailed off.

[Summers] "That'

[Summers] just so ALIEN to me."

[Summers] Why'd he mention sex? WHY? i'm such a dumbass. That look she was giving him...oh god she thinks I'm closested. foot, move permanently into mouth.

[Summers] Scott sat back. "He confuses me. and rubs me the wrong way with that attitude of devil-may care. My bacground is work hard and prosper." Scott grinned. "So, I managed to fuck up."

[Angel_II] Her lips formed a silent 'Oh' as she processed what he was trying to say.

[Angel_II] "No, see....." she started. "Well, I kinda get that. I came back here after fuckin up royally and takin off. I'm tryin' to be better myself now."

[Angel_II] "I kinda see Remy's side too, though, y'know....." She looked down, picking at invisible lint on her skirt. "I used to be like that... still am, a little.... you don't change yo'self all at once."

[Angel_II] She looked back up at him, waiting for the axe to fall.

[Summers] "No, you don't change all at once." Scott said thoughtfully. How well he remembered his time gettign used to being blind.

[Summers] He looked at her. "You're right. I should really be better at accepting other people since I did just take the high road of 'I'm trying to be better.'" Scott said.

[remy] Remy wandered back into the rec room, on the pretext of having "forgotten" his glasses that were on the side table, but really to mainly have an excuse to make sure that Angel was OK. After the way that she'd let that Poccy guy treat her, he wasn't sure if she'd have the guts to stand up to Scott if he decided to be an ass.

[Angel_II] Angel nearly jumped out of her skin as Remy entered the room. "Holy-!"

[remy] He smiled at the two of them, face carefully hiding his emotions behind his usual cocky facade

[Summers] Scott twisted around. Speak of the devil. "Uh..."

[remy] "Sorry petite...Remy jus' forgot 'is shades"

[Angel_II] She calmed. "No prob...." Greeeeeat.

[Summers] Here was his chance. "Look, Remy, I really do want to apologize."

[Angel_II] She smiled at Scott. Hey, maybe this was gonna be okay!

[remy] He strolled over, scooping them off the side table, turning back to the two of them. Angel didn't seem too upset...yet. "Y'OK petite?"

[Summers] Fucking hell, ignorning me? Let it slide, be the better man. Scott stood up. "Remy-"

[remy] "Oui?" he arched one brow at Scott.

[Angel_II] She turned her smile to Remy. "Yeah, good."

[Summers] "I honestly mean it this time."

[remy] "Meant what?" Remy's brow furrowed slightly.

[Summers] "The apology!" Scott snapped.

[Angel_II] Oh, hell.....

[remy] "What? D'one y'made t' Angel before y' yanked 'er across de deck?" He snorted. "Oui, y'seem really sincere..."

[remy] Remy stepped up close to Scott, staring at him hard. "Y' 'ave a lot t'learn about treatin' a lady. If Remy catches y' doin' dat shit again, dere will be 'ell to pay!"

[Angel_II] Shiiiiiiiit! Not in the middle again! "Nah, see, Remy, just listen to him!"

[Summers] Scott saw red and it wasn't because of his glasses. "Leave it, Angel."

[Summers] "Just...drop it. I made the move. It's his turn." Scott took and uneven breath. Fuck higher ground. this was war.

[remy] "Actions speak louder dan words, mon frere ."

[Angel_II] Her eyebrows shot up at that, but she snapped her mouth shut.

[remy] He nodded breifly to Angel. "Sorry t' trouble y'petite."

[remy] "Best Remy be goin' now...

[Angel_II] Now they was both on the shit list. She pursed her lips and watched.

[Summers] "Je sais, mon pauvre con."

[remy] Remy drew up at Scotts comment. "Poor fool?" Remy snorted "At least Remy's not a rich bitch dat wouldn't know 'is dick from 'is toe."

[Summers] "Well, we can't all be perfect." Scott smiled. "You got your glasses, so get lost."

[remy] Remy walked slowly towards the doorway pausing at the last minute to look over his shoulder. "Oui. An' suppose we can't all 'ave balls neither."

[remy] He shut the door quietly behind him.

[Angel_II] God, men. UGH!

remy exits from this room

[Angel_II] Maybe she just needed to go gay. Talk to that Dezzie chick....

[Angel_II] She looked at Scott, still huffing from the exchange. "Scott?"

[Summers] "Well, now that I've totally screwed myself at both ends again, I think I shall leave you, since I'm sure he's waititng just out the door to escort your "Safely" back to your room."

[Summers] "I'm going for a swim." Scott turned to smile at her. "Better put that rose in water."

[Summers] He turned and left via the patio. Great, just LEAVE her. You are an asshole, Summers. Pure-bred jack-ass.

[Angel_II] She sighed. Fuuuuuck. "Yeah, okay. I see you later then...." she said to his back.

Summers exits from this room

[Angel_II] "Merda fucking santa! Odio gli uomini!" she muttered, turning to head back to her room, whipping the flower out from behind her ear as she left.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

OMG I can't wait for the fight....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Morph made a squishy pop noise, like Spam coming out of the can in a single lump and sat, leaning against the railing.
LOL! Eeeew! I SO did not notice the whole running Spam thing last night, but, LMAO! And the Raven/Sid/Doug triangle was great.

I also didn’t realize I was apparently wasting a perfectly good joint by just holding it out there. There was so much going on I missed it!

"Yeah, but what a rebound. From dick to dickless." LMAO! That whole thing after they left was priceless!

BTW, Angel’s untranslated Italian vocabulary consisted of this: "Figghiu di bbuttana!" Son of a bitch! And the “Odio gli uomini!” means I hate men!

In the future, if I have her not translate within the statement, I’ll OOC translate if people need to know what she’s saying.