6/21 instance: Well, that was awkward.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

6/21 instance: Well, that was awkward.

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Remy enters this room

[Remy] Remy sat, coat bundled around him for warmth, a small pile of items before him on the lawn.

[Remy] Pawing through it he selected an item and charged it, lobbing it in the air watching it arc up for a minute before it exploded with a loud pop. Which is why he had chosen a far out of the way corner of the property.

[Remy] He'd never really spent much time thinking on stuff to pack with him to blow up - things always seemed to appear when he wanted them. But then, what often came to hand wasn't neccessarily something he wanted to blow up. Plus now...he had Talia. It was better to be prepared.

Nocturne enters this room

[Remy] But none of this shit was working.

[Remy] It was too bulky, or hard to throw - he'd had to jump back a couple of times...or just weird. He looked at the tack between his fingertips. Yeah - that would be comfortable to carry around.

[Nocturne] TJ walked, a bit..wavey, out of the mansion. Things seemed...floaty.

[Nocturne] She spied Remy out in the lawn, and ran over. 'I've been looking EVERYWHERE for you!"

[Remy] He watched it take the charge, pinkish lurid light swirling around it. He'd never thought much about how or why his powers worked...it was just fun to blow shit up. Providing you weren't blowing yourself up in the process. He flung the tack up in the air, watching it explode.

[Remy] He jumped at her voice. "Merde...chere! Y'shouldn' go sneakin' up on remy when he's blowin shit up."

[Remy] He stood up, sweeping her into his arms. "But missed y. Y'feelin' better now?"

[Nocturne] She put her arms around him. "Blowing stuff up? Why are you blowing stuff up? Where WERE you?"

[Nocturne] "Dude...I feel....pretty good. But seriously, where have you been?"

[Remy] He looked down into her grinning face. She smelt suspiciously like she'd been hot boxing it for a week. "Jus' been tryin to find somethin' dat is easy to 'ide and throw...y'know - to have on 'and in case I wanna blow it up.

[Remy] He arched a brow at her "An' where were y?"

[Nocturne] She smiled a bit deviously. 'Nowhere. Well, upstairs. I was in my room with Excaliur and I was like....where's Remy? So, I brought it down here..."

[Nocturne] "Cause it's like..why am I up there? And you down here?"

[Remy] "Y' did now?" He smiled and sat down, pulling her down with him, to cradle her on his lap. "Nice of y' t' think of Remy."

[Remy] "Well - its jus' dat Japh got me thinkin' of stuff I could use again...but bits of statue ain't good to haul around either."

[Nocturne] "Stuff? Like to blow up? Did you try the spoons?"

[Remy] He laughed, hugging her tight. "Did. Y'ever tried t' throw a spoon? Nearly blew my foot off."

[Nocturne] "I never had to throw a spoon. Is it hard? Like, I don't think it'd be that hard..." she dug through her bag, bringing out her pipe. "Want some?"

[Remy] "Not 'ard really - but dey don' go far, de air catches dem funny." he smiled "Of course Chere!"

[Nocturne] She handed off the pipe, leaning foward as he smoked.

[Nocturne] The air out here felt SO GOOD, even if it was a bit cold.

[Nocturne] She turned to look at him sideways, a bit of a sly grin on her face.

[Remy] He sighed with relief as the trendils of smoke trickled down his throat. It was nice sitting out here all quiet, with TJ's warm bum nestled in his lap. Thinking of that he looked for the tail. He wasn't pinching it was he?

[Nocturne] She leaned back into him sighing. "Am I really a nag?"

[Remy] "Nag?" Oh oh. "Whatcha mean chere?"

[Nocturne] "That thing you said in your thing..." she fought for the word. "The thing...the write thing."

[Remy] "ah.." he pressed a kiss to her forehead. "well y'do harrass Remy some to do dat thing, otherwise doubt dat I would do it."

[Nocturne] "I like reading the stuff you say," she pouted a bit. "It makes me happy..."

[Remy] "Never really been much of a 'omme to go lay stuff out on d'table y'know?" He toyed with an elastic, charging it to flick it overhead. It popped lightly. Not enough of a charge.

[Remy] "I've told y' more things dan anyone ever, Chere...its jus' dat everyone can read it dere."

[Nocturne] "You said I was beautiful..." she hugged him tighter.

Summers enters this room

[Nocturne] "In your thing..."

[Remy] "Of course Remy did. Y'are." he took another slow drag off the pipe and smiled down at her. "Y're one of d'most pretty girls dat Remy's ever seen."

[Nocturne] She smiled wider. He was so sweet. She always felt so comfortable when she was with him.

[Nocturne] Sometimes...maybe too comfortable...especially when pot was concerned.

[Nocturne] "you said I'd have beautiful babies too."

[Remy] He relaxed a little, putting one arm behind him to prop both of their weight up. The question made him jerk upright again though. "Oui."

[Nocturne] "You think so? Pretty little blue babies...I guess they'd be blue right? Like...that makes sense.."

[Nocturne] "I guess it'd also depend on whoever the dad was too, right?"

[Remy] Remy sucked in a quick breath. He'd waked right into that one. "Well, wanger's blue, an y'are...so suppose dat would make sense."

[Remy] He stroked one of her arms gently. "So y'want kids den?"

[Nocturne] She snorted a bit at Wanger.

[Nocturne] "Of course I do! Ever since I was like....5!"

[Remy] "Oh." He took another drag off the pipe. "What about all dis? All d' problems dat people are 'avin' with us...y'worried about dat?"

[Nocturne] "It's what I always thought about, like, getting married and having babies. Like, if it could ever happen."

Nocturne exits from this room

Nocturne enters this room

>[Nocturne] Welcome to the New and Improved Nightscrawlers Chat! If you are new to chat pick a color at the bottom and join in. We are glad to be back and we are glad to have you with us. Please help us continually improve our service to you by reporting any errors or problems you experience in chat in our technical support forums. Thank you!

[Nocturne] She turned to face him. "What about it? I grew up fine."

[Remy] "Know y'did Chere...but y'willin' to live d'rest of y're life where y'grew up?"

[Nocturne] Talia shrugged. "Do I have a choice? Like....it's not like my kids'd be the only ones weird looking. I'm not so normal. So.....you know."

[Nocturne] "And like, what I shouldnt want to have kids and be normal cause I'm not?"

[Remy] "Non, didn' mean dat. It's jus' dat dere is more t'think about for y' dan someone who's jus' average, neh?"

[Nocturne] She sighed putting her head down. "What about you? Do you think about this?"

[Remy] "'bout what? Kids?" He sighed. "A bit, Oui...think dat everyone does. Don' know Chere, it was pretty 'ard growin' up. Don' know if I could do dat t'a little bebe."

[Nocturne] "Do what?" was he talking in circles or was she just really high?

[Remy] "'ave a chil'. Y'know...dere's nothin' dat Remy can really offer dat way. Don' know if it'd be fair t'want kids. 'ave dem grow up all hated n' feared..and dere pere? What...a theif? Not xactly role model stuff chere."

[Nocturne] "You're such a pessimist."

[Remy] "my whole life its jus' been a stuggle t'look after mysel'. Don' want a kid to go though dat."

[Remy] "Oh a 'pessimist' Oui? Den 'ow come y'won't go out into public with Remy?"

[Nocturne] "What, like I wanna get attacked again?!"

[Nocturne] She frowned. "At least you can wear your glasses. What am I supposed to do?"

[Remy] "But dat's de point. Who's sayin' y're gonna be attacked." He looked at her. "Oui. Dat's not fair. But what are y'supposed t' do chere? Live 'ere forever? Or with y're parents?"

[Nocturne] "I guess. Remy, what are my options? Like...really? Its just...the way it is."

[Remy] "don' know chere...wish I 'ad de answers for y."

[Nocturne] Talia yawned a bit. "Me too."

[Remy] "In d'meatime - what else can y' do but enjoy life as much as y'can, neh?" He took a last hit off of the pipe.

[Nocturne] "So...wait. Why are you blowing all this up?"

[Remy] "tryin' t' find somethin' dat I can carry easy wit' me dat holds a charge good an' is easy t' throw." he rummaged through coming up with a small stone. "rocks work very good but dey'll be a bitch t'lug aroun'"

[Nocturne] "What did you use before?"

[Remy] "Whatever dat came t'and. But y'lose a lot of stuff dat y'don' want t' blow up dat way."

[Nocturne] "Aw, that sucks. What kind of stuff did you lose?"

[Nocturne] "Like...did you ever blow up an animal or something? That'd be so sad. Like...a puppy."

Summers enters this room

[Remy] He laughed hard at that. "Remy can' blow up stuff dat's livin' chere."

[Remy] "Suppos' could blow up a dead puppy."

[Nocturne] "Oh, thats good...." that meant he couldn't blow her up. Good news.

[Nocturne] "A dead puppy?! EW!"

[Remy] "Never tried it dough chere...can y' imagine d'mess!" He laughed. "But lost money, rings an' watches an' stuff...when y're in a pinch y'll use what y'ave."

Raven enters this room

[Nocturne] "I guess I'm lucky," she let a small bolt go at a bush. "I just...blow whatever."

[Remy] He poked through the pile again, flipping a bottlecap up into his hand. "Y'sure d' chere." He watched the bush blow into smithereens. "Its impressive."

[Nocturne] "Not THAT impressive. It's more annoying."

[Nocturne] ((it was a small bolt! smithereens!))

[Remy] "Still...what is Remy gonna do?" he asked charging the bottlecap and flinging it away from them. "Carry 'round a bunch of stuff like rocks? Remy'll look d'fool. Pockets all bulgin' with dat stuff."

[Nocturne] She raised an eyebrow. "Wouldn't want any bulges."

[Remy] Remy chuckled. "None dat didn' belong anyways, neh?"

[Nocturne] She giggled a bit, moving closer for a kiss.

[Remy] He pressed his lips against hers, happy and comfortable. "Je t'aime."

[Nocturne] She smiled at him. "I love you too....even if you dont want babies.."

[Remy] Remy sighed at the turn of topic. "Its jus' dat Remy's not sure, Chere...kids are a big deal."

[Nocturne] "Well, obviously I'd get married first. And whoever and me would figure it out."

[Remy] "whoever an' y? Who y'plannin' on marrin' Chere?" the words were blurted out before he even thought about it...but it was like he was written out of the equasion.

[Nocturne] She shrugged. "I dunno."

[Nocturne] Looking at him, she narrowed her eyes. "Why? You said you didnt wanna marry me"

[Remy] "Remy never said dat!" something in the back of his mind kept warning him that this was not a conversation he wanted to have, but he couldn't help but blurt out the first thing on his mind. Damn pot.

[Nocturne] "Yeah you did! That night...."

[Nocturne] "Like...our first time..."

[Remy] He frowned in though, trying to remember conversation from that night. "Non. Remy never said dat."

[Nocturne] "YOU SO DID!"

[Nocturne] "You were all 'Remy like y' alot, chere, but not marry y'" she did a poor impersonation.

[Remy] A memory finally made its way through the fog. "Non - said dat I wasn' ready to get married yet. Dat's all. We're still young."

[Remy] "Dere is a lot of life t'live, y'know?" He waved his hand vaugly. "Y're still 18."

[Nocturne] She sat up. "I don't wanna get married NOW!"

[Remy] "An' dat's all Remy was sayin' chere!"

[Nocturne] "But I think about it...but...omg not now."

[Nocturne] She smirked a bit at him. "So what, you WOULD then?"

[Remy] Remy looked at her a little wild eyed. Whoa. Wait. What?

[Nocturne] She smiled watching him squirm. It made her oddly happy.

[Remy] "Never thought about who d' future much chere...just been to busy livin' it. Y'make Remy so 'appy though...just" He was floundering and knew it

[Nocturne] Talia raised an eyebrow. "Do I?"

[Remy] He brushed his lips through her hair. "Y'do." He smiled as her tail curled around his waist. "Like dat y'can be yoursel' around Remy."

[Nocturne] "I'm always myself," she frowned, noticing her tail's position, slowly curling it away.

[Remy] He caught it before she could flick it all the way. "Non, y're not. Why d'y' ate y're tail?"

[Nocturne] "Why? Are you joking?"

[Remy] He frowned at her again. "Why would I be jokin'?"

[Nocturne] She gave her tail a quick flick out of his grasp, pulling it around to her own hands. "Look at it."

[Nocturne] "Its so like......not human."

[Nocturne] "Like, everything about me is...weird. But I still have two legs, two arms, two eyes...you know, basic human stuff. But this?" she held her tail tightly.

[Remy] "So...what's 'uman chere?" He trailed a fingertip up it. "Its a part of y' an its part of what makes y'special. Y'don' need t' be like everyone else - dat's borin."

[Nocturne] "Well, everyones different. But not TAIL different."

[Nocturne] "Besides. It never did much but get in the way. Like, it was "cute" when I was really young. But when I got older, it just got bigger..and more annoying. I broke alot of crap"

[Remy] "So." he looked at her. "Its still sexy. An it could be 'andy! Look at all d' people who wish for an extra 'and - y've got one."

[Nocturne] "I can't really do much with it...except knock shit over."

[Remy] "Dat's only cause y'don't like usin' it. Look at Wagner - 'e can do all sorts of shit with 'is."

[Nocturne] "Yeah, well, I'm not about to ask for lessons."

[Remy] "y'don' ave to...jus' practice...y've gotten better at stuff since y'peirced it."

[Nocturne] She looked at her tail. "I guess.....I jusrt can't wait for it to heal. It still hurts...way worse than the boob."

[Remy] "Didn' think it would 'urt so bad...sorry about dat chere."

[Nocturne] "Oh, don't think YOU got out so easy!" she smirked

[Nocturne] "You have ALOT of pain coming to you."

[Remy] Remy looked at her with a smouldering look. "Oui?"

[Nocturne] She turned over, pushing him down onto the ground. "Oh yes. I've been doing some ordering."

[Remy] He grunted as he landed on his little remnant of a pile, a tack stabbing him in the shoulder. "Ow."

Summers enters this room

[Nocturne] She laughed. "Oh yeah. Practising?"

[Remy] he rolled slightly up, grabbing a handful of the odds and ends, tossing it to one side. The last thing left was the ace of spades that he had taken from a card game in action for the hell of it. He flicked it to one side, watching it arc through the air to hit a tree trunk a few feet away.

[Remy] He looked at her and smiled "well dat worked better dan I thought."

[Nocturne] She looked over. "That was a nice throw. I didn't think you could throw them like that..."

[Remy] He kissed her and slid her off of him. "jus' let me try one thin' chere." He walked over to where the card lay after bouncing off the tree trunk and scooped it up, running his fingers along the edge. Letting the charge trickle into it he took aim at a stump that was a fair bit from them.

[Remy] Tossing the card, he watched as it trailed light after it, smacking the stump squarely in the middle, sticking into it for a split second before it exploded, throwing splinters up in the air. He looked over grinning happily at Talia. "Think dat we found a winner chere."

[Nocturne] "Shit, that was huge!" she watched the smoldering hole where the stump had been.

[Remy] "Oui, Remy didn' think dat paper could 'old a charge dat good."

[Nocturne] "Seriously! Thats was crazy!"

[Remy] "An dere cheap...and flat. Y'could 'ave what...52 of dem in y're pocket an' no one would know."

[Nocturne] She giggled a bit. "Your weapon is gonna be cards?"

[Remy] He thought for a minute. "Dere is 52 right?" He walked over and swatted her on the behind. "Dey work."

[Nocturne] Talia shrugged. "I dunno how many there are. I only know how to play war. And asshole."

Summers enters this room

[Remy] He laughed. "Asshole is a great game." he swept her up in his arms. "But Remy's got better games dat we could play right now.

[Nocturne] "Really?" she leaned in giving him a kiss. "Such as?"

[Remy] "Well none of dem dat I really want t'play out 'ere chere." He grimaced. "Its cold enough out 'ere wit' clothes on."

[Nocturne] "We havent done it out here though," she pouted.

[Remy] He looked at her and laughed. "Well fine den chere, but it ain't gonna be Remy's bare ass on de ground."

[Nocturne] She rolled her eyes. "If you insist...let's go upstairs. We haven't been to the attic in a while.

[Remy] "Non...we 'aven't." he nipped the point of her ear. "Let's go den."

[Nocturne] She grinned and leaned in for a quick kiss, before heading inside.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€